ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Banjo Kazooie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maygs  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
Pretty sure BT will have something. I see where the key will show up in Nuts and Bolts from BK (I really need to beat BK to get that) and I need to look more for the...Egg wasn't it? It's been awhile.

By the way, does anyone have slowdown/freezing with Nuts and Bolts when it does the autosaves or races are started? My 360 is getting abit old and it has problems loading menu's for game invites and joining parties from the Xbox Live menu. Just some wicked slowdown/freezing and I was curious to see how well Nuts & Bolts runs for everyone or if it's just my game is just suffering cause my 360 is on the downslope (Almost two years since my first RROD, so I guess I'm fairly lucky)

Yep, the key spot and the 6 egg spots in N&B are all from BK, there's nothing in the game yet that we can tell that anything from BT will be used for.

About the slowdown/freezing, I don't have any problems with it but then again the only reason I bought my 360 for was for N&B and the SnS feature included back in the original two games so my 360 is as new as it can get.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I did a test with my old HD I originally had and I guess my 6 month old HD is acting up and causing slow down and freezes with the XBL menu and BK cause of all the loading and saving it does.
Box2  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BT was one of the first games i ever played, i'm getting it the day it hits the arcade

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Pet the Possum
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Box2 wrote:
BT was one of the first games i ever played, i'm getting it the day it hits the arcade

Same for me, though I'm spending the weekend to beat BK so I don't get behind X3
muna  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore all my posts in the first page about Banjo Tooie being so much worse than Banjo Kazooie. I just finally finished my playthough of Banjo Tooie and the game definitely has it's moments. It is still VERY hard in comparison to Banjo Kazooie. For example, my regular Banjo Kazooie run took 6 and a half hours. Banjo Tooie took about 16 hours for me to beat.

Banjo Kazooie is still better than Banjo Kazooie, but Tooie can provide a surprising challenge for a veteran of the original game. They are both out on xbl. I am not going to mention Nuts and Bolts.

And yes, I did bump this.... alot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
Ignore all my posts in the first page about Banjo Tooie being so much worse than Banjo Kazooie. I just finally finished my playthough of Banjo Tooie and the game definitely has it's moments. It is still VERY hard in comparison to Banjo Kazooie. For example, my regular Banjo Kazooie run took 6 and a half hours. Banjo Tooie took about 16 hours for me to beat.

Banjo Kazooie is still better than Banjo Kazooie, but Tooie can provide a surprising challenge for a veteran of the original game. They are both out on xbl. I am not going to mention Nuts and Bolts.

You know, it also took me my XBLA play-through of Tooie to realize how much better of a game it is than I remembered. I think I was originally off-put by the game's difficulty and its proximity of release to Majora's Mask, that - in the end - I just wanted to beat it and had no desire to go back to it. I'm really glad I was able to give it a second chance on the Arcade.

And, yes, Tooie is undoubtedly more difficult than Kazooie, especially to FC. I was rather thankful that the achievements weren't as such as they were for Kazooie...

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day after school, my cousin and I would play Banjo-Kazooie. We were absolutely in LOVE with it.

I'm definitely going download them to my 360 when I get a hard drive, if only to bring back those nostalgic moments.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all the Jiggies on BK but i dont have the achevement so can someone help me with this?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
I got all the Jiggies on BK but i dont have the achevement so can someone help me with this?

Umm...there is no achievement for getting all the jiggies in Banjo Kazooie.
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:

There is no achievement for getting all 100 jiggies; all 900 notes, on the other hand...

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
muna  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished creating a forum for discussion about these games. There aren't too many active dedicated Banjo Kazooie forums out there so I decided to try to make my own. It is a free forum because I don't have the resources to be able to pay for one now, but I hope all of you can join and enjoy the forum nonetheless.

http://banjokazooie.motionforum.net/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
I just finished creating a forum for discussion about these games. There aren't too many active dedicated Banjo Kazooie forums out there so I decided to try to make my own. It is a free forum because I don't have the resources to be able to pay for one now, but I hope all of you can join and enjoy the forum nonetheless.

Alright, I just signed up and posted to get some discussion going.

So, uh, how about making me a mod?

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
muna  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
muna wrote:

Thank you! And with how young the forum is now and how little activity there is at the moment, I doubt the website really needs one, but as traffic begins to come in (hopefully) you will be near the top of my list.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muna wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
muna wrote:

Thank you! And with how young the forum is now and how little activity there is at the moment, I doubt the website really needs one, but as traffic begins to come in (hopefully) you will be near the top of my list.

Do you have a "traffic counter" of some sort? Like, do you have any way of knowing how many people visit the site?

illiniguy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a little kid of the late 90s-early 00's, BK and BT were released around the time I was getting into video games. Still both in my top 5 of N64 games.
I'm getting a 360 soon. Is there any point in re-buying those two games if I already have them on N64?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: