ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Banjo Kazooie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
Being a little kid of the late 90s-early 00's, BK and BT were released around the time I was getting into video games. Still both in my top 5 of N64 games.
I'm getting a 360 soon. Is there any point in re-buying those two games if I already have them on N64?

I haven't yet, but I definitely will when I get a hard drive. I highly recommend getting them (again).

Also, join our Banjo-Kazooie forum! The link is in my signature, and is linked to on the previous page a few times.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you still play the games, I'd say get them on the 360. Not only do you never have to touch that miserable N64 controller, but the Stop N Swap works between them and the new game released and they look a wee bit better.

Though Nuts & Bolts was fun for abit, it certainly didn't have the lasting power of the original games. I just pray they decide to make a full fledged sequel to Tooie someday. Platformers can still work in these days, since it looks like Ratchet and Clank is doing pretty well right now for a platformer, and with the platforming genre dwindling to all time lows, I think it'll take some classic series to maybe revive it abit.
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum won't let me join. When I try to register with illiniguy, it says the username is taken. When I join with illiniguy13, it says my e-mail is taken. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say nobody on that site has my e-mail (illiniguy13@yahoo.com).

I don't care about graphics, and I liked the N64 controller, but if Stop n' Swop works I will DEFINITELY buy it. That was such a cool, unresolved mystery that many put their time into undwinding, but never succeeded. It's so nostalgic that a solution of it will definitely bring out the geek in me to buy the games again.
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
The forum won't let me join. When I try to register with illiniguy, it says the username is taken. When I join with illiniguy13, it says my e-mail is taken. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say nobody on that site has my e-mail (illiniguy13@yahoo.com).

Muna, we need your help! Every member counts, so I think we need to get this fixed.

illiniguy- have you tried clearing cookies/cache/etc? That might not have anything to do with anything, but you never know.

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It finally accepted me. It just randomly worked too; no clearing of cookies or anything.
muna  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
It finally accepted me. It just randomly worked too; no clearing of cookies or anything.

That's great and welcome! I advertised the site a little and am still awaiting a response, but for now, it is just the 4 of us (PLEASE JOIN! ) and we actually have a few good discussions going on in between us so once we get more and more people, I can only imagine better discussions coming out of it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly how does one go about advertising their website?

Anyway, I can't wait until we hit 10 members.

muna  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Exactly how does one go about advertising their website?

Anyway, I can't wait until we hit 10 members.

I have just mentioned the name of it on a few other forum I visit sometimes and have put it into my sig on those forums too. There have been a few visitors, but no members.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you guys ever heard of Project Dream? http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Dream

I was astounded when I read about it. I'd never heard of it, and I kind of wish it had been released. If it had, though, the BK we know now probably never would have existed.

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Have any of you guys ever heard of Project Dream? http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Dream

I was astounded when I read about it. I'd never heard of it, and I kind of wish it had been released. If it had, though, the BK we know now probably never would have existed.

That's new to me. Interesting to see that BK could've never been what it was if they hadn't decided to change the game completely lol
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just hit 5 members!

Anyway, I can't help but wonder how things would have turned out if Project Dream had come to fruition.

EDIT: I. AM. A. MAAAASSCOTTTT.

illiniguy  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I. AM. IRON. MAN.
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new members have signed up with the old forum, Muna. Don't we want them to sign up with the new forum?

muna  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really appreciate all the support I am getting for my Rare forum. Thank you to everybody who has already signed up.

Again, the website can be found at http://raregames.11.forumer.com . Or you can type raregames.forumer.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait until your (our?) forum hits it big. I've always wanted to be one of the original members of a big forum.

I missed my chance by almost three years with Scorehero.

Anyway, anyone that's even remotely interested in games created by Rare, join our forum! We have some great discussions going on already, and we really want you to be a part of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: