Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GUIDE: Guitar Hero Three Control Panel 2.0.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whamer100  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:02 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

I accidently setlist switched out Single Career... can i have some help?
(export the Single Career and upload to dropbox/mediafire or whatever, and send the link plzz!) thanks -whamer100 ;D
niels455  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: SGH import no songs? Reply with quote

Can anyone help me? I want to import an .sgh file, but when i click "SGH Setlist Switch", it switches out a custom setlist but it adds no songs.
coolethan1  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to get rid of the custom menu?
reno911unlocred  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Game Settings Location Reply with quote

Can somebody please tell me where is the game settings location? I need to delete that to create a new backup because there is no option to create a new backup from GHTCP and i need it.
RussellGuitarGuy  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to the pc version of GH3, and I am using the program as it was asking for its backup thing. I clicked on qb.pab.xen, but it keeps coming back.
zaculus  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this gets seen. For some reason, Cult of Personality has its name appearing as "Credits," and similarly as the artist. I tried fixing it with GHTCP, but then saw in the original post that you can't edit original GH3 songs. Is there a reason why this might have happened, and more importantly, how would I fix it (I'm thinking clean install at this point). Thanks for your time.
BonzaTheBear  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Patch File isn't appearing. Reply with quote

It's in the title really, i go to get the 1.3 patch and the file is no longer there.
AdituV  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaculus wrote:
Hopefully this gets seen. For some reason, Cult of Personality has its name appearing as "Credits," and similarly as the artist. I tried fixing it with GHTCP, but then saw in the original post that you can't edit original GH3 songs. Is there a reason why this might have happened, and more importantly, how would I fix it (I'm thinking clean install at this point). Thanks for your time.

This happens to everyone for some reason. You can't change it directly with GHTCP, but you can fix it with Queen Bee. HOWEVER the normal version of GHTCP rejects qb.pak.xen files that another program has edited, so it is impossible to fix this and continue to use the official version of GHTCP.

An unofficial, hacked version of GHTCP that accepts modified qb.pak.xen files is out there in the wild, but I'm not linking it (yet) until I've checked whether it's kosher for these forums.
perrigosd  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdituV wrote:
zaculus wrote:

This happens to everyone for some reason. You can't change it directly with GHTCP, but you can fix it with Queen Bee. HOWEVER the normal version of GHTCP rejects qb.pak.xen files that another program has edited, so it is impossible to fix this and continue to use the official version of GHTCP.

An unofficial, hacked version of GHTCP that accepts modified qb.pak.xen files is out there in the wild, but I'm not linking it (yet) until I've checked whether it's kosher for these forums.

you can just say "it's from the same guy that made the soulless songs"
Jaksonranger  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, when I go to add a song, I can't find my mp3 files or chart files anywhere when I click on the '...' I've tried putting them in a folder, putting them on my desktop, and I look everywhere, but I cant find them! what's the problem? what am I doing wrong?
Tonzki  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything works just fine, but when i finish a song, my score won't save. It happens on every custom song and allso on bonus songs. I tried reinstalling the game.
matheusabreus  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did everything right

i select the set list
after i select the song level the game freezes, right before it shows the songs

why is that?

one thing: every time I open GHTCP the User Agreement shows up
perrigosd  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matheusabreus wrote:
i did everything right

i select the set list
after i select the song level the game freezes, right before it shows the songs

why is that?

one thing: every time I open GHTCP the User Agreement shows up

idk about the first but for the second question

see exilelord's channel on youtube,it will solve your problems related to this and the 3999 note limit
jedibob5  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going through my setlists in GHTCP, deleting some setlists I didn't want, and adding a couple of new ones, and apparently I broke something, because now GH3 is crashing on startup. Not sure what I did, though it was probably my fault, but I can't seem to fix it.

When I went back to GHTCP for the first time and opened the game settings, it appeared blank. I used the "recover game settings" button, and it brought back some of my setlists (weirdly enough, it kept the ones I had just added, but didn't have many of my other ones, including ones I didn't delete the first time around), but all named "Custom Setlist 1," "Custom Setlist 2," etc. No big deal, I rename them, re-add a few, execute actions, etc, but it still crashed on startup.

At that point I just deleted all of my custom setlists altogether to see if I could better isolate the problem, but even with all my custom setlists off, it's still crashing on startup. Is there any way to do a "total reset" of game settings with GHTCP ("clear game settings" doesn't seem to do it), or am I going to a full clean install of GH3 and GH3+ at this point?

Jedibob5's Accomplishments - Demon Cleaner FC!
Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedibob5 wrote:
I was going through my setlists in GHTCP, deleting some setlists I didn't want, and adding a couple of new ones, and apparently I broke something, because now GH3 is crashing on startup. Not sure what I did, though it was probably my fault, but I can't seem to fix it.

When I went back to GHTCP for the first time and opened the game settings, it appeared blank. I used the "recover game settings" button, and it brought back some of my setlists (weirdly enough, it kept the ones I had just added, but didn't have many of my other ones, including ones I didn't delete the first time around), but all named "Custom Setlist 1," "Custom Setlist 2," etc. No big deal, I rename them, re-add a few, execute actions, etc, but it still crashed on startup.

At that point I just deleted all of my custom setlists altogether to see if I could better isolate the problem, but even with all my custom setlists off, it's still crashing on startup. Is there any way to do a "total reset" of game settings with GHTCP ("clear game settings" doesn't seem to do it), or am I going to a full clean install of GH3 and GH3+ at this point?

Did you accidentally remove a setlist from the original game by any chance?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43

Jump to: