ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Pokemon Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rikuthemaster  
 




Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 2392
Location: St. Louis, MO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one more day... I gotta say, I'm really pleased with most of the designs for the new Pokemon. The final starter evolutions look awesome, and it's cool that they based them off of RPG classes (Warrior/Mage/Rogue). That being said, Greninja looks like a hoss. I can't wait to fall off the face of the earth for the next few weeks to play this game.
_________________


Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Rikuthemaster
B.nAUght47  
 




Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 968
Location: I come from a land down under.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found a shiny Pancham... what. On the release date of the game, just weeks after I found a shiny Pidgey in HeartGold. Of all the luck in the fucking world...

I also noticed that Santalune Forest has the exact same layout as Viridian Forest. I noticed it almost instantly, because I'm that much of a Pokemon nerd.
_________________
XGuitar FCs: GH2 46/74|GH3 56/70|GHA 32/41|GHWT 64/86|GHM 30/49|GHSH 37/48|GH5 77/85|GHVH 33/47|BH 65/65|GHWoR 71/93
XBass FCs: GHWT 80/84|GHM 32/49|GHSH 27/48|GH5 83/85|GHVH 44/44|BH 65/65|GHWoR 80/92


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
JohnnyGrey  
 




Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 2797
Location: Geneva/DeKalb Illinois

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.

Maybe the game was simply made too easy with the EXP all or getting equal EXP when you switch in battle. But even then, taking those things out just creates artificial difficulty, in the sense that it would just create the need to grind levels.

Another gripe was that I wanted to explore the game with only new Pokemon, so I restricted my team to solely gen 6. But what's the new hip thing all the kids are talking about? Mega Evolution! Instead of going through another game with Blastoise, Gengar and Alakazam etc., I had a Greninja, Aegislash and Meowstic ( My new fav.). But oh look, the former have Mega evolutions, but the latter do not. Oh well. Guess I won't be using any Megas (Even if they're mediocre at best).

Perhaps all of my pokemeh can be attributed to 'why bother leveling and developing my own pokemon, when I can just wait for Pokemon Showdown to get Gen 6 up and do it instantly'. I mean, I suppose it's fun breeding/ continuously catching and waiting for the right nature and ability and then spending an hour or two EV training, for every Pokemon I want to end up using.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BonkFace
Mr.Scientist  
 




Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 1798
Location: Quebec City, QC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still gotta catch'em all! That's what I'll set myself on doing once I finish the story and tried finding the legendaries on my own for a while.

I too restrained myself to using (almost) only Gen 6 pokemons, because I wanted to try them some. The exception being Blastoise, because fuck yeah.

Also, some good lafs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RheaultWnage
PiemanLK  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 4657
Location: anime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Otend wrote:
I'd come up with a long post, but Pieman said what we are all thinking, as usual.
youhas wrote:
EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
B.nAUght47  
 




Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 968
Location: I come from a land down under.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.


Aside from catching Zygarde, there is literally no post-game. My guess is that we'll get the post-game as DLC.
_________________
XGuitar FCs: GH2 46/74|GH3 56/70|GHA 32/41|GHWT 64/86|GHM 30/49|GHSH 37/48|GH5 77/85|GHVH 33/47|BH 65/65|GHWoR 71/93
XBass FCs: GHWT 80/84|GHM 32/49|GHSH 27/48|GH5 83/85|GHVH 44/44|BH 65/65|GHWoR 80/92


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
SlasherManEXE  
 




Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2609
Location: Utica, NY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.nAUght47 wrote:
JohnnyGrey wrote:
I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.


Aside from catching Zygarde, there is literally no post-game. My guess is that we'll get the post-game as DLC.


DLC on a handheld? ewwwww....let's hope we don't get to that point.
_________________




RobGHH wrote:
slashn0 wrote:
I predict one of you two will achieve this "ultimate victory" of sorts on April 17th, 2055.


FCing Bloodlines X+ with rheumatism
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: SlasherManEXE
B.nAUght47  
 




Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 968
Location: I come from a land down under.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
B.nAUght47 wrote:
JohnnyGrey wrote:
I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.


Aside from catching Zygarde, there is literally no post-game. My guess is that we'll get the post-game as DLC.


DLC on a handheld? ewwwww....let's hope we don't get to that point.


Fire Emblem Awakening has already brought it to that point, so
unfortunately, that's likely to happen, especially considering the lack of new Pokemon and the incredibly underwhelming post-game. I wish it wouldn't come to that, but it's probably going to happen. Let's hope that I'm wrong.
_________________
XGuitar FCs: GH2 46/74|GH3 56/70|GHA 32/41|GHWT 64/86|GHM 30/49|GHSH 37/48|GH5 77/85|GHVH 33/47|BH 65/65|GHWoR 71/93
XBass FCs: GHWT 80/84|GHM 32/49|GHSH 27/48|GH5 83/85|GHVH 44/44|BH 65/65|GHWoR 80/92


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
WhYYZ  
 




Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Posts: 3150
Location: The netherlands, Amsterdam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanna battle?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Reflex WhYYZ
Jellu  
 




Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 1555
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished National Pokedex in Pokemon Y today 713/721, only missing a few event pokemon. Therefore, got shiny charm!

And yeah WhYYZ battle my Mega Khan, Smeargle, Talonflame, Latias, Ferrothorn, and Slowbro. Doing rating double battles atm.
_________________


FCs: 45 | 59 | 28 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 86 | O211 200/211 | Total 638/660
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Kartano6
beebee0605  
 




Joined: 08 May 2015
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally just used my Master Ball on it.




Pollball livescore
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
inv4der  
 




Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 9613
Location: Meridian, ID

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: INV4DER
TheLonging  
 




Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 4136
Location: failing to become alpha female

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Hi! My true name is Decibelle "Deci" Decibelle. Nice to meet you!

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.


TQSG wrote:
WELCOEM TO THE CREW
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website
louster200  
 




Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 1580
Location: YYZ, Indiana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beebee0605 wrote:
I personally just used my Master Ball on it.




Pollball livescore


What did you use it on?
_________________
GH Acc./RB Acc./Twitter/Last.fm/My Red SG Microwaved/My DLC/It's pronounced 'loo-ster-two-hun-dred'

Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: louster200
PiemanLK  
 




Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 4657
Location: anime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys heard of Pokemon Go
_________________
Otend wrote:
I'd come up with a long post, but Pieman said what we are all thinking, as usual.
youhas wrote:
EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 53 of 54

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB