ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Pokemon Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:

• Open level (any level from 1-100, if you choose)
  • ONE legendary Pokemon per team MAXIMUM
  • No impossible movesets (every Pokemon has to have a legitamate moveset they could learn through Egg Moves, TM/HMs, etc. NO USE OF ACTION REPLAY/POKESAV TO MAKE CUSTOM MOVESETS IS ALLOWED)
  • Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum will be the games used for battling, because it is impossible for all of us to link GBA's together

1.The level can automatically be set to Lv.100 through wifi so the level of pokemon is not an issue.

2. I don't think it should be based on "legendary pokemon" but the uber tier according to smogon.com, they're the biggest site for competitive pokemon playing and pretty much made the competitive metagame what it is today.

3-4. I completely agree with those with the exception that when HG and SS come stateside those may be allowed...possibly?

We should also use some clauses. (species clause, OHKO clause, sleep and freeze clauses etc.)

I also would like to volunteer myself to be in the Champion tourney.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
mgoblue3296  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be glad to be in the Elite Four.

I can do Steel or Psychic. Do OU legendaries count? i.e. Jirachi

I've got the Pokemon, just not raised and nurtured, as I'm in the process of moving everything to Platinum and catching some more. But I've got the teams built in my head.

EDIT: Garaa got it right, at most one Uber, then any Pokemon of choice.

Last edited by mgoblue3296 on Fri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
meister  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess no one saw, would it be better if I made a new thread so we could keep the OP updated?

And still looking for some help finding out my gibles IVs..

it will take me a long time to be ready forbattling

Maybe sometime tomorrow someone could try helping. I have a few good Gible's, i could give some away if anyone would want one.

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give you a hand Meister, test out my 2 new complete main team pokes too!

You could make a new thread would be easier to keep track of things!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BadgerBomber
NYwRiter94  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, keep me down as a spot, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the Big Pokemon yet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some thread necromancy for ya!

I'm currently playing through Pokemon White (on an Emulator) and got so incredibly pissed off at how utterly useless and terrible some of the starting area pokemon turned out, so I Action Replayed myself in a Shinx and a Scizor just so I could move on with my life. First time I've used any cheat since my age hit double digits; the pokemon were that terrible.

Anyone else play through these newest two? As of right now, my party is Pignite, Palpitoad, Luxio, Scizor, and Bathitia (sp? some psychic chick). I've gotten 3 badges, almost 4, and am just wondering when I'm going to run into something to catch that will last me the whole game. The only members I plan on keeping are Luxray and Scizor. Maybe Palpitoad's evolved form since I LOVE Water / Ground types.
Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some discussion about B/W here http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93628 not sure what page it starts on (60-ish? More discussion is later on in the thread though as that was when we were all playing the Japanese version), but hasn't been posted in for over five months.

Personally I found some of the earlier route 'mons to be extremely useful (Lillipup in particular, especially after it evolves) but some are absolutely terrible (looking at you Purrloin and Pidove). Darumaka and its evolved form are definitely keepers, as is Sandile.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scraggy/Scrafty are pretty badass as well. I'd like to do another playthrough to play around with the guys I missed on my first run, but I like my save data. Maybe I'll buy Black soon...
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
Some discussion about B/W here http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93628 not sure what page it starts on (60-ish? More discussion is later on in the thread though as that was when we were all playing the Japanese version), but hasn't been posted in for over five months.

Personally I found some of the earlier route 'mons to be extremely useful (Lillipup in particular, especially after it evolves) but some are absolutely terrible (looking at you Purrloin and Pidove). Darumaka and its evolved form are definitely keepers, as is Sandile.

Yeah, I liked my Herdier, but stopped leveling him because I know a Normal will only take me so far. As for Sandile and Darumaka, I kind of already have their areas of expertise covered (Ground with Palpitoad and Fire with Pignite). I am also not a fan of heavy hitting but easily killed pokemon. I tried Blitzle and just got tired of the trips back the the pokemon center. I like very balanced ones. One of my favorites in Diamond was Gastrodon just because it never fuckin' died.
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there something I don't understand about Swarms in Pearl, because I've been trying to get a Surskit for months now and I haven't had a single swarm of them, it's ridiculous...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm aware, which Pokémon swarms in DPPt is chosen the day before it swarms so you can't soft reset or change the DS clock to change it like you can on BW. Might be wrong on that though.

If you get sick of trying I could breed you one as I have a Masquerain on my Platinum cartridge.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've been doing (my saved file is in the house of the little girl that tells you about the save) is loading my game, talking to the girl, then saving and shutting the game down until the next day. I haven't been checking everyday, but I must have checked about 50-75 times and abolutely no "luck". :x

And thank you for the offer, but sadly I have no means of trading through WiFi in general. I have a friend who owns a copy of Platinum though, and I heard Surskits are common on a certain route, so I'll have him get me one at some point when I see him again.

Aside from some event only Legendaries and the two legendaries that are unique to Black (Reshiram and that Tornadus / the other one guy), Surskit and Masquerain are the only ones I am missing. I have all the others in my boxes. :x (And it's been like that since like September or something haha.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally managed to get a Surskits swarm about 2 weeks ago, so my pokédex is pretty much complete.

Also, grabbed a Reshiram from WFC event today, adding to my box collection. (A friend traded with me a year ago so I would have it in my pokédex, but I gave it back so I had none in my box.)

So now my game looks like this:

Boxes missing:

Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Tornadus
Meloetta
Keldeo
Genesect

Pokédex missing:

Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta
Keldeo
Genesect

So, basically, I'll be trying to get Tornadus from a friend or something, and then it'll be over. (Unless they have any of those as an event on WFC sometimes... maybe... :P)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Darkrai give away starting today on Nintendo WFC for English language versions of Black and White! Figured I'd throw this out here.

That's one event legendary down for me, a couple more to go. At this rate, I'll be done in a few years. xD

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Ruby I have everything Only "cheated" for 4 of them lol. I put quotes because I never actually used any cheats on my game itself. My friend cheated to get the 4 I needed and traded them to me. xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 51 of 54

Jump to: