ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Pokemon Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one more day... I gotta say, I'm really pleased with most of the designs for the new Pokemon. The final starter evolutions look awesome, and it's cool that they based them off of RPG classes (Warrior/Mage/Rogue). That being said, Greninja looks like a hoss. I can't wait to fall off the face of the earth for the next few weeks to play this game.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
B.nAUght47  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found a shiny Pancham... what. On the release date of the game, just weeks after I found a shiny Pidgey in HeartGold. Of all the luck in the fucking world...

I also noticed that Santalune Forest has the exact same layout as Viridian Forest. I noticed it almost instantly, because I'm that much of a Pokemon nerd.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.

Maybe the game was simply made too easy with the EXP all or getting equal EXP when you switch in battle. But even then, taking those things out just creates artificial difficulty, in the sense that it would just create the need to grind levels.

Another gripe was that I wanted to explore the game with only new Pokemon, so I restricted my team to solely gen 6. But what's the new hip thing all the kids are talking about? Mega Evolution! Instead of going through another game with Blastoise, Gengar and Alakazam etc., I had a Greninja, Aegislash and Meowstic ( My new fav.). But oh look, the former have Mega evolutions, but the latter do not. Oh well. Guess I won't be using any Megas (Even if they're mediocre at best).

Perhaps all of my pokemeh can be attributed to 'why bother leveling and developing my own pokemon, when I can just wait for Pokemon Showdown to get Gen 6 up and do it instantly'. I mean, I suppose it's fun breeding/ continuously catching and waiting for the right nature and ability and then spending an hour or two EV training, for every Pokemon I want to end up using.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still gotta catch'em all! That's what I'll set myself on doing once I finish the story and tried finding the legendaries on my own for a while.

I too restrained myself to using (almost) only Gen 6 pokemons, because I wanted to try them some. The exception being Blastoise, because fuck yeah.

Also, some good lafs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
B.nAUght47  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I'm guessing that everyone has been too busy playing to post in this thread since the game came out .

That being said, I did enjoy the game. However, I must say, that out of all the new things they added, none of them make me really want to keep playing the game after I beat it. I mean, I'm not super hardcore into Pokemon, but this one really seems like there's not much to do afterwards. Or maybe, just things I can't be arsed to bother with.

Aside from catching Zygarde, there is literally no post-game. My guess is that we'll get the post-game as DLC.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.nAUght47 wrote:
JohnnyGrey wrote:

Aside from catching Zygarde, there is literally no post-game. My guess is that we'll get the post-game as DLC.

DLC on a handheld? ewwwww....let's hope we don't get to that point.

B.nAUght47  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
B.nAUght47 wrote:
JohnnyGrey wrote:

DLC on a handheld? ewwwww....let's hope we don't get to that point.

Fire Emblem Awakening has already brought it to that point, so
unfortunately, that's likely to happen, especially considering the lack of new Pokemon and the incredibly underwhelming post-game. I wish it wouldn't come to that, but it's probably going to happen. Let's hope that I'm wrong.

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanna battle?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished National Pokedex in Pokemon Y today 713/721, only missing a few event pokemon. Therefore, got shiny charm!

And yeah WhYYZ battle my Mega Khan, Smeargle, Talonflame, Latias, Ferrothorn, and Slowbro. Doing rating double battles atm.

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
beebee0605  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally just used my Master Ball on it.

Pollball livescore
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beebee0605 wrote:
I personally just used my Master Ball on it.

Pollball livescore

What did you use it on?

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys heard of Pokemon Go
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 53 of 54

Jump to: