ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GUITAR HERO RAP BATTLE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonixX  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: GUITAR HERO RAP BATTLE! Reply with quote

Ok, this is a challenge to whoever wants to throw down.

The challenge is to write a full rap song's lyrics (An intro (optional), 2 or more verses, and a chorus) and the twist is you have to include all 111 Guitar Hero 1/2 song names. So...battle! (someone's gonna get served)
surferchicaxboyz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo fuck dat shit i got places to be
bro
we dont got time dogg cant you see
word
you take your silly little white-ass rules
bro
and stick them right up in them white-ass jewels
word

FUCK you
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread reminds me of Vh1's The White Rapper Show

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BigE would be good at this one.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Hello12  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend and I are going to L.A. for her spring break next week and I may do this to keep me entertained on the flight (unless the in flight movie is really good)...

suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...all 111 songs? That'd be DAMN hard. Anywho, not my thing, so I'll respectfully decline.
Maskahu  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rap doesn't have to rhyme does it? If I felt like doing it and writing it out, my rap would consist of just naming all the GH 1 & 2 songs. :P

But, as Fenster said. This isn't my thing, so I'm not gonna hurt the forums by putting my idea actually out in writitng. Good Luck though!
BreakManX  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we combine titles together, as long as the reference to each individual song is obvious? >D
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Love Rock and Roll!" Said Joan Jett.
"Yeah, well I Wanna Be Sedated!"
The Ramones and The Blackhearts were arguing in their van, which they dubbed "Thunder Kiss '65" When they saw some Smoke On The Water, which had Infected Iron Man, who was staring down his enemy.
"I've got More Then A Feeling that You've Got Another Thing Comin.." He said to his arch rival, The Judas Priest.
"Oh yeah? Just try and Take Me Out, you Sharp Dressed Man.."
"Ypur queen..she's a Killer Queen, isn't she?"
"HEY YOU!" A shout rang out! It was a Stellar Incubus.
"I've got a Heart Full Of Black when I start to play my Symphony of Destruction..which I have named 'Ziggy Stardust!'"
Iron Man was getting Angry, "Shut up or i'll give you a Fat Lip, Cochise!"
Suddenly there was an earthquake! "Take It Off" said an Unsung hero. He used some Spanish Castle Magic to move his Castle to the Higher Ground. The Judas Priest, seeing this, started going insane and babbling about nothing.
"No One Knows why the Ace of Spades met at the Crossroads with Godzilla.."
All of a sudden a flood came from Texas, yes, A
Texas Flood wiped out all 3 of them, now they see why the castle had flown away!
After the Flood, only Frankenstein and The Cowboys From Hell remained to Bark at The Moon. So they started their own civilization Their mantra was "Fire It Up and Cheat On the Church!" One of the Cowboys however, fell in love with Fraknenstein..and went to proclaim this to the cavemen that has appeared the week before last.
"Caveman! Rejoice! For..Eureka! I've found Love!" The other Cowboys were jealous! they started spreading rumors!. "All Of This is Behind The Mask of The Breaking Wheel"..(which was their nickname for the cowboy who had fallen in love). So they decided to Callout help from the demon "Decontrol" who popped up and only spoke 5 words.
"Even Rats say Farewell Myth" The Cowboys didn't understand, so one of them squished a Fly on the Wall, and took out his guitar.
"GET READY 2 ROKK GUITAR HERO!" he yelled at the Breaking Whell, who had already left while they were busy with Decontrol.
So The Breaking Wheel was talking to Frankenstein on his cell phone, turns out Frankenstein had just gotten a new boat!
"Hey...Sail Your Ship By" So Frankenstein went to sail his ship down to The Breaking Wheel's house, but there was a catastrophe along the way!" Poor Frankstein had died.
And that's the Story Of My Love.
(As told by the Breaking Wheel)

..>_> I can't believe I just typed that out. Maybe I'll do GH2 later.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[off-topic]
For National Novel Writing Month last year - goal: to create a 50,000 word novella in the month of November - I used the gimmick of 'have 30 chapters, each named after one of the 30 main Guitar Hero songs, in order'. It was one hell of a challenge, assuming that you'd like to have a cohesive story at the end of it all and not cop out by having the songs themselves referred to in the novel or giving people hokey nicknames. (Biggest thorns: Ziggy Stardust, Cochise, Thunder Kiss 65.) But it worked out OK in the end. It ended up being about an alien craft buried in the New Mexico desert. Really ought to post that bad boy somewhere, I suppose....
[/off-topic]

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
ellijos5  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daevlol wrote:
The Ramones and The Blackhearts were arguing in their van, which they dubbed "Thunder Kiss '65" When they saw some Smoke On The Water, which had Infected Iron Man, who was staring down his enemy.
"I've got More Then A Feeling that You've Got Another Thing Comin.." He said to his arch rival, The Judas Priest.
"I've got a Heart Full Of Black when I start to play my Symphony of Destruction..which I have named 'Ziggy Stardust!'"
Suddenly there was an earthquake! "Take It Off" said an Unsung hero. He used some Spanish Castle Magic to move his Castle to the Higher Ground. The Judas Priest, seeing this, started going insane and babbling about nothing.
Texas Flood wiped out all 3 of them, now they see why the castle had flown away!
After the Flood, only Frankenstein and The Cowboys From Hell remained to Bark at The Moon. So they started their own civilization Their mantra was "Fire It Up and Cheat On the Church!" One of the Cowboys however, fell in love with Fraknenstein..and went to proclaim this to the cavemen that has appeared the week before last.
"Caveman! Rejoice! For..Eureka! I've found Love!" The other Cowboys were jealous! they started spreading rumors!. "All Of This is Behind The Mask of The Breaking Wheel"..(which was their nickname for the cowboy who had fallen in love). So they decided to Callout help from the demon "Decontrol" who popped up and only spoke 5 words.
"Even Rats say Farewell Myth" The Cowboys didn't understand, so one of them squished a Fly on the Wall, and took out his guitar.
"GET READY 2 ROKK GUITAR HERO!" he yelled at the Breaking Whell, who had already left while they were busy with Decontrol.
So The Breaking Wheel was talking to Frankenstein on his cell phone, turns out Frankenstein had just gotten a new boat!
"Hey...Sail Your Ship By" So Frankenstein went to sail his ship down to The Breaking Wheel's house, but there was a catastrophe along the way!" Poor Frankstein had died.

This rap wins my vote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. Hey You, ya sucka. You think I should be Institutionalized? Well, fuck you, this is the Story of my Love. Fire It Up, because this shit's gonna be as heavy as a Monkey Wrench.

too lazy to finish
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
cobainage1994  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellijos5 wrote:
daevlol wrote:

This rap wins my vote

the fact that that rap is acually coherrent i think it wins for sure..err sorry..i mean FO SHO
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
BigE  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2:

Woman, Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You
I'll make you feel so Misirlou.
You Really Got Me in a mood to Surrender
But, my boys said Carry On My Wayward Son
don't let her make you lose your Strut-ter

That bitch sent me a Message In a Bottle
and got me locked in a Heart-Shaped Box
But I'd rather roll with my War Pigs
Yo, BOYS, where you at? Can't You Hear Me Knock-ing?
I'm Rock-ing
This Town
with John the Fisherman, thekovinc, and charlie brown

Back to that Ho who used to be my Cherry Pie
Can't she see she ain't no Sweet Child O'Mine?
She's just a tramp with a Bad Reputation
Who I'll have to STOP, before she sends me on a Madhouse vacation

Hear that, she could leave me Institutionalized,
where i'll no longer be a Free Bird; future...jeopardized
She fucking makes me Psychobilly Freakout
that Girlfriend leaves me wanting to SHOUT
At the Devil
am i on the Level?
no longer, plans got thrown a Monkey Wrench....
I'm a Beast And the Harlot ain't nothing but a wench
I'll have to Search and Destroy
all those Tattooed Love Boys
she's been taking home.
that's right, she's been sucking up all Them Bones.
One is definitely the pops of her Last Child
trying to pass that bastard on me, bitch is wild.

Who Was In My Room Last Night?
no one, bitch left me alone
stuck in my room Trippin On a Hole
In A Paper Heart
Start
the line to the bar, where i will forget about the ho
and get so drunk JHET will Carry Me Home

Bitch, I used to be so Crazy On You
You kept thoughts of love Filling
up my head, but now i'll be Killing
in the Name of every man who ever touched your chest
and ended up with his heart Laid To Rest

Yo, i'm feeling my heart stop beat-ing
hello? 911? i'm on the floor at Hangar 18
they said, Phone's Broke G,
so i turned to ES on the telegraph and said, "Bro...YYZ"
with my last breath-aaah
I screamed, Freya!

P.S. Bitch's name was Jessica
word to your Mother

My Sig Was Apparently Too Large.
BigE  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gave it my best shot, esp since JHet called me out.....if i missed a song, let me know and i'll fix it

My Sig Was Apparently Too Large.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy