ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any trick to giving your ring finger more dexterity?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shredster  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Any trick to giving your ring finger more dexterity? Reply with quote

or chords always trip me up (especially if they come after or chords). I usually either have a difficult time getting my third finger off the frets in time or I inadvertently tap the fret between during a chord and ruin it.

Any way to improve your dexterity in this finger? It's probably my biggest shortcoming as an up-and-coming Expert player and is made even more challenging by the Extended Sustain notes introduced in GH World Tour.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Any trick to giving your ring finger more dexterity? Reply with quote

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but really the only thing you can do is play more and eventually the skills will come to you. I remember not being able to do stuff like this at all when I started, so I just kept playing. At the current time, I could probably FC 3's and 7's more often than not.
Shredster  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blame myself for not moving onto Expert sooner. I've been playing Hard for years now so I'm more used to simpler chords.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: