SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FeedBack chart editor - Current Version 0.97b
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inimitable  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hepcecob wrote:
I have just finished a chart that needs to end about 10 seconds after the last note. I try to go into the events list ("e") and select the even I need, but when I hit enter nothing happens. If I type the even in "end" it just shows up as white text to the left of my chart, but it does absolutely nothing within the game. I have typed in "music_start" at the beginning of the track which also shows up as white text.

Using W for your "end" event will do nothing except make the game angry.

For GH3 charts, use E for the event as usual and place it where you want it. Add an anchor a small amount of time before it. The GH3 engine for whatever reason will ignore the placement of the "end" event and instead decide to finish soon after the final note; if a sync event (like an anchor) is placed later in the chart it will continue until then.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
hepcecob  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
hepcecob wrote:
I have just finished a chart that needs to end about 10 seconds after the last note. I try to go into the events list ("e") and select the even I need, but when I hit enter nothing happens. If I type the even in "end" it just shows up as white text to the left of my chart, but it does absolutely nothing within the game. I have typed in "music_start" at the beginning of the track which also shows up as white text.

For GH3 charts, use E for the event as usual and place it where you want it. Add an anchor a small amount of time before it. The GH3 engine for whatever reason will ignore the placement of the "end" event and instead decide to finish soon after the final note; if a sync event (like an anchor) is placed later in the chart it will continue until then.

I tried doing exactly what you said and it still didn't work. This is the chart that I'm having trouble with, could you please take a look at it: http://www.mediafire.com/?2zjwnjta4qz
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hepcecob wrote:
inimitable wrote:
hepcecob wrote:

I tried doing exactly what you said and it still didn't work. This is the chart that I'm having trouble with, could you please take a look at it: http://www.mediafire.com/?2zjwnjta4qz

Perhaps you can try other syncing things, like changing the time signature or BPM along with adding an anchor? I actually think I saw a time signature change in a chart once that was right at the end of the song. At first it seemed useless to me, but looking back...

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
hepcecob  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my chart has a bpm change right before and right after the end event
smmndchaos  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: customhero gone? Reply with quote

custom hero is gone and i cant find a download link for feedback. HELP!
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I swear I've seen this problem posted before, but I checked a bunch of feedback threads and used the search function and couldn't find the answer. I can recall the exact picture too, but I can't remember where it's posted. Anyway, when I try to run feedback in normal mode, it bitches at me about no suitable display mode being found. Whatever, I figure maybe the OpenGL version will work, but that just gives me a huge mess of rectangles in place of any discernible text, and all notes (except sustain lines) disappear.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
inimitable  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: customhero gone? Reply with quote

smmndchaos wrote:
custom hero is gone and i cant find a download link for feedback. HELP!

There's a link at the top of the first post jesus christ

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
So I swear I've seen this problem posted before, but I checked a bunch of feedback threads and used the search function and couldn't find the answer. I can recall the exact picture too, but I can't remember where it's posted. Anyway, when I try to run feedback in normal mode, it bitches at me about no suitable display mode being found. Whatever, I figure maybe the OpenGL version will work, but that just gives me a huge mess of rectangles in place of any discernible text, and all notes (except sustain lines) disappear.

Update your 50-year-old video drivers and DirectX.

yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: customhero gone? Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Update your 50-year-old video drivers and DirectX.

EDIT: Never mind. I had hardware acceleration off.. -_________-

But hey, I did have really shitty outdated drivers so thanks

Well now that I got it working, I ran into a new problem... I have NEVER had this problem before, but now it keeps happening. 3/4 times I hit the space bar to play, the chart jumps forward with the audio starting in the correct place... it's getting really annoying, and I saw RadioDuke mentioned it on page 167... is there a fix?

inimitable  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: customhero gone? Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Well now that I got it working, I ran into a new problem... I have NEVER had this problem before, but now it keeps happening. 3/4 times I hit the space bar to play, the chart jumps forward with the audio starting in the correct place... it's getting really annoying, and I saw RadioDuke mentioned it on page 167... is there a fix?

You can use 0.96, grab it here.

I usually recommend using this version due to the a/v sync issues on some hardware in 097.

hepcecob  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inimitable, do you by any chance have a solution to my "ending" problem I posted above? Pretty much I can't get the song to end 10 seconds after the last note is played, what am I doing wrong?
thespike  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: customhero gone? Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

You can use 0.96, grab it here.

I usually recommend using this version due to the a/v sync issues on some hardware in 097.

Thank you I was just about to dig around the internet for this, I could only find the newest version that glitches or the super old .8b.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
sse1478  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Feeback crashes when headphones are used Reply with quote

im sure this has been brought up before, but feedback crashes for no reason when ever i plug headphones in (i think it has to do with changing sound drivers) does anyone know a fix to this besides saving you work when you plug in headphones, then restarting the program? its not a major issue just a little annoying especially if i havent saved recently. Other than that awesome program, wouldnt be surprised if the official charting people at Neversoft use this from time to time.
bakonfreek  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: PSP demo Reply with quote

how do I put it on to my PSP?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: d00m7985 PSN Name: d00m7985
Withamik  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: GH3 events? Reply with quote

Are there any events for a GH3 chart?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Withamik
seanyboy555123  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Forcing HOPOS Reply with quote

HOW DO U FORCE HOPOS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 169 of 172

Jump to: