ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NASCAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: NASCAR Reply with quote

Does anybody play the NASCAR series? I've been thinking about buying one recently because when I was younger, it was my favorite game to play on my GameCube. If you do play, which one would you recommend?
Set all the tax rates to 9.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most recent one out was NASCAR 09 for the 360 and PS3(dunno if it was on other consoles), but since EA's license with NASCAR ran out, no new games have been out since. Next month, Eutechnyx and Activision are putting out NASCAR The Game: 2011, and while it looks nice, I wanna see more of it before I decide if it's worth a purchase.

Out of the games that are currently available, I'd say the best is NASCAR Thunder 2003(which I own for the Gamecube). It's one of my favorite games of all time. If you're looking for something more recent, then I dunno. The series kind of went downhill from there. :/

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graphics are a huge factor for me in gaming, so I'd much rather have something recent. I'll probably wait for this new game since it's coming so soon.

Also, that's the same game I used to play, go figure.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for next month's game sounds like a good idea then. I've seen screenshots of it, and the graphics are really, really nice. It was nice enough to really grab my attention, so it seems the game will excel in that area, at least.

EDIT: It's due out on March 29th.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now begins the long and arduous process of waiting.
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
The most recent one out was NASCAR 09 for the 360 and PS3(dunno if it was on other consoles), but since EA's license with NASCAR ran out, no new games have been out since. Next month, Eutechnyx and Activision are putting out NASCAR The Game: 2011, and while it looks nice, I wanna see more of it before I decide if it's worth a purchase.

Out of the games that are currently available, I'd say the best is NASCAR Thunder 2003(which I own for the Gamecube). It's one of my favorite games of all time. If you're looking for something more recent, then I dunno. The series kind of went downhill from there. :/

2003 was the best game in the history of racing games, picked it up for 9 bucks in 2004, was absolutly a blast to play, still have it, might throw it in the wii one of these days.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a NASCAR fan, so I do play NASCAR games..I liked the NASCAR Thunder games from 2002-2004.
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before my original Xbox pooped, I played Nascar 06 all the time. The thing I enjoyed most about it was going into like some kind of free driving mode and I'd always drive the wrong way and crash into cars, just to see how badly my car could get demolished before going into the pit. Fun times.

EDIT: Didn't really know that this thread was bumped from about a year ago.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
Before my original Xbox pooped, I played Nascar 06 all the time. The thing I enjoyed most about it was going into like some kind of free driving mode and I'd always drive the wrong way and crash into cars, just to see how badly my car could get demolished before going into the pit. Fun times.

EDIT: Didn't really know that this thread was bumped from about a year ago.

When I see a thread from a long time ago and I feel the need that I should say something, I bump it..as you can see. Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: