ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratz Alex, nice job, as always !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3
Wow.
I don't know much about this game, but a fgfc is always great
And first place to boot!
Good job as always Alex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now starts the race to beat Lorenzo before he crushes us all :o

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobGHH wrote:
Congrats!
Amazing how there's 7 FGFCs already

Thanks! Now there's like a dozen more at least :tooth:

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I need more points. A lot more points. (Congrats!)

I see you've given up on the goal of first on GHL at this point, Mr. 200+GHTV FCs :p
Thanks though XD

WarlordTm wrote:
Grats! That didn't take very long after all

Surprisingly not! Honestly when I first got the game it felt downright impossible, but it's amazing how quickly you can adapt to the new layout. So much fun! And yeah the game honestly is pretty easy, probably the easiest FGFC outside of BH. Thank you though!

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Congrats Alex! I've got a lot of catching up to do this winter...

Thanks! Also... February's almost over now. Where's that "catching up" you were supposed to do? Winter's going to come and go without you even touching the game...

Cabanon wrote:
congratz Alex, nice job, as always !

Thanks man!

JohnnyGrey wrote:
<3
Wow.
I don't know much about this game, but a fgfc is always great
And first place to boot!
Good job as always Alex

JOHNNYGREY!!!

I thought I'd never see you again, old buddy! <3
Yeah the game is pretty different, and really kind of easy once you learn it, but I'm still proud of my FGFC/1st overall. I would definitely recommend picking it up at some point if I were you, it's a lot of fun and makes you feel like you're just starting out all over again. Of course I know you're busy and have a social life now, so I won't expect any more GH from you. But it is definitely nice to see you pop in, would love to see you 'round more often! :p Thanks btw!

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Now starts the race to beat Lorenzo before he crushes us all :o

Hahahaha... *nervous laughter*

...yeah I'm screwed. Even if I redux every song there's no way I'm gonna be able to tie him on everything, much less beat him on anything. Barring him somehow never finishing the setlist or being unable to FC something (highly unlikely after getting KoS), he'll pass me by a fair margin once he puts his last score in. Until then it's fun being king, though! :tooth:

EDIT: 2/14/16- Been a long time since I updated the thread it seems! I'm still first overall on GH Live somehow, at least until Lo112 finishes up the setlist. In the meantime I've been playing quite a bit of GHTV, nabbing my 100th FC with Tears Don't Fall! Possibly my best FC in GHTV, though other notable songs include Eyes of a Stranger, So Others May Live, Freedom at 21, and I Believe in a Thing Called Love. I'm currently sitting at 109 FCs, though I'm getting multiple FCs a day as of late so that will quickly be outdated. Here is a link to a spreadsheet of my GHTV FCs.
I may try to get more videos of FCs, since it's the only way to really prove anything, but it's a pain to set up, so we'll see.
Tears Don't Fall FC video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55VjqogZc9Y

Oh I also got GHOTMH, so I might start working on scores for that game at some point... just missing BHDS as far as GH games go. Unless there's guitar tracks on DJH2?
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Mr.Scientist wrote:

I see you've given up on the goal of first on GHL at this point, Mr. 200+GHTV FCs :p

Score's too hard. I'll fight harder for who has the highest amount of TV FCs though. :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
Mr.Scientist wrote:

Score's too hard. I'll fight harder for who has the highest amount of TV FCs though. :P

You're definitely keeping up your end of the bargain! You're kicking the GHTV FCs up a notch lately, now I got to pick up the pace to pass you! And with some of the recent FCs you got, well... I'm never gonna get those. So once we're both maxed out I think you will be forever ahead of me in FCs :p

EDIT:
3/8/16- Hm, so a little less than a month since my last update and I've added almost 100 more FCs in GHTV! and I think I've finally got some impressive ones, including Victorious by Wolfmother, and a few of the songs from this week's premium shows like Kiss Me Deadly, Girls Girls Girls, and my 200th overall GHTV FC, Bang Your Head! The last one is easily my best FC yet in this game, I wasn't even sure I would be able to get the FC before the new premium shows came in tomorrow, but I'm so glad I did! Some very tough solos in those songs, harder than anything on disc in GHL. I also got Deliver Us (just tonight even!), Centipede, Albatross, Thunder On the Mountain, Edge of a Revolution, and many more! Check the link from my previous update, or at the top of the thread ("total ghtv fc count") for a complete list of my GHTV FCs.

Additionally, I've been getting a lot of my recent FCs on video as proof, so here are some of the better ones:
Bang Your Head- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzEoQIDarks
Kiss Me Deadly- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6y4KVCF5Y
Girls, Girls Girls- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6-zT8Wdyyc
Albatross- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-qN8xIb1o
Victorious- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U6gZ_jwMmI

Hopefully 300 will come before I know it! (I'm sort of racing Mr. Scientist to hit 300 before there are 400 total songs available...)
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, still amazes me how you guys can get so many fcs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit solo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bang Your Head is one good FC that's for sure. I'm so jealous at your no post strumming chokes.

I'm gonna keep stalking your FC list to make sure you don't sneak up past me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobGHH wrote:
Great job, still amazes me how you guys can get so many fcs

Dedication, man... dedication. Seriously it's mostly all about time. You get 3 free plays a day if you spend them all before the next day, you can use those on any songs that don't play on channels, or songs you're close on. Then you have the premium shows which basically give you free replays if you restart before the end of the song. That guarantees at least 6 songs a week on average. Otherwise sitting around on channels waiting for new FCs to come up... I usually multitask while I wait, because there's not much left I haven't FCd on the channels :p

Cabanon wrote:
holy shit solo.

Yeah, BYH is crazy... still my best FC in this game. Gonna be hard to top that, too...

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Bang Your Head is one good FC that's for sure. I'm so jealous at your no post strumming chokes.

I'm gonna keep stalking your FC list to make sure you don't sneak up past me.

Heh, you really don't have to worry about passing me now! You've been cranking it up a notch lately, I'm impressed by your FC rate! And yeah, BYH is an awesome FC... but you got Rock the Night o.o

EDIT: 4/17/16- Funny how this update can pretty much start out the same as the last one! Been a bit over a month, and another 100 FCs added to the pile. Getting down to the wire now though, with barely 100 FCs left on GHTV. Gonna be nothing but hard songs soon! Anyway I didn't get anything too epic for #300 unfortunately. I did get Creepin today for 309, and Are You Gonna Go My Way for 307 last night- both pretty tough FCs! Other highlights since the last update include In the End (both versions), San Francisco, Sweet Remain, Man in the Box, Chop Suey, Going to Hell, and Vultures and Sharks. Once again check the link to my spreadsheet at the top of this post for the complete list.

Next on my radar is Cry of Achilles- had a reverse choke today where I missed only in the intro, and FC'd the entire rest of the song! I've also been trying for Ghost Walking, which I FC'd the fast part of the solo once, and everything else on another run :p BYOB is another possibility, but I'm not very consistent at anything. Otherwise I'll continue grinding channels and premium shows until I hit 400 :D

In the End (Live)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqleWtDpqYM
Sweet Remain- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0id2VL0mA
Man in the Box- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVNn7VzK-jQ

EDIT 2: 4/18/16- Cry of Achilles FC!!! This is FC #311 on GHTV, and quite possibly my best FC yet! It's definitely the one I'm most proud of now. Its been possible for a while (especially after my reverse choke yesterday) but I'm still amazed that I actually got it! The intro is very tricky, and I actually FCd on my first run past it! (Never got more than like 300 notes into the song without missing before) The second solo is easily the hardest part, but I was oddly consistent today. Surprisingly I did not choke afterwards, considering how much I was shaking! Super happy about this FC, it's probably my first "epic" FC in this game. Next up is probably Ghost Walking...

Oh I also FCd a couple other decent songs, like Don't be Cruel and Black Rain. Here are some videos:
Cry of Achilles- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JgnAFUQVs
Creepin'- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZkxdzS_Z8
Are You Gonna Go My Way- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1fEFwlqOA
San Francisco- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsHdJGBYlc
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No love for Cry of Achilles? How about some Ghost Walking?!

bump for 350 :D

EDIT: 5/4/16- Today I got my best FC ever on GHTV- Ghost Walking! It took forever, probably over 50 plays in the last two days, maybe even over 100 overall... I kept missing before the solo and FCing out, or missing only in the easy part of the solo and hitting the fast part, or only missing the fast part... it was incredibly frustrating. But I finally got it! And it was so worth it. No chokes thank God! So proud of this FC, it is even better than cry of achilles imo. I'm still pretty excited about it and it's been a few hours! Oh, and this was my 350th FC overall, which is a pretty cool milestone as well! I definitely think I can get 400, though I'll need a few more premium shows to boost my numbers :p

I've been racking up quite a few impressive FCs- most notably Identity from the recent metal premium show- it might be the easiest of the three but between the riff and the solo it is no joke. Also It Must Really Suck to be Four Year Strong Right Now- very difficult strumming in the intro, and it repeats near the end of the song! Additionally I got Shockwave Supernova, You Better Run, Children of the Night, Nightmare (the easiest A7X song but still quite hard!), and You've Got Another Thing Comin, from last week's premium show- one of the few songs that required me to tap! I have videos for all of these FCs but only a few are uploaded for now. I'll update later with more links. As always the link to my FC spreadsheet can be found at the top of my thread.

Ghost Walking FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daD1hXdv6yA
Four Year Strong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOH9x_FMDq4
Identity FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95JnF7VxqG4
YGATC FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6EIRjAQwig
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy how many people are past the 350+ FCs

who's gonna be first to reach 400 ?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas has been at 400 forever
Nice job on the GW FC, dead tricky song
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good streak you've got going on there, with 4 Year Strong, YCATC, You Better Run, Children Of The Night, Nightmare, etc.etc., Ghost Walking is a nice cherry on top. It's such a fun song to play, and now you can enjoy it whenever you catch it on Channel 1, without having to worry about FCing. :P

Cabanon wrote:
who's gonna be first to reach 400 ?

Like Rob said, Jonas got to 400 a while back. I believe the week that added Goodbye Agony, Walking Dead Man, Me And Mary Jane, Man In The Box, Low and Sleep Now In The Fire put the total number of songs on GHTV at 401, and he was sitting at 400/401, missing only TTFAF .

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

total noob question, who's Jonas ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 136 of 152

Jump to: