ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Metallica - Death Magnetic Album DLC - Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't understand how about 60 something songs in rock band can take up an equal to 11 songs. i feel like neversoft is trying to make us get a new hard drive
majke  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unforgiven III Co-op http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8tx88lyT_Y

donovan3995  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice! Reply with quote

WWFBrian wrote:
Sweet! Now All I have To Do Is Pick Up The Album After School, Then Go Home and Download It on My 360!

So why would u buy both? Unless ur that huge of a fan i rather stick to listening music the new fashion way, on GH!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: donovan3995
Flashomatic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really a big fan of this pack...I still think it's a great idea to start getting full albums released as DLC though. Especially new releases. The songs feel so drawn out to me.
cwhitney2  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boberta13k wrote:
i don't understand how about 60 something songs in rock band can take up an equal to 11 songs. i feel like neversoft is trying to make us get a new hard drive

Speculation is that it takes up so much space because it has the files for everything it needs for GH:WT. Charts, SP paths, etc.
sgspecial  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is my understanding of it as well. Since it was announced that it would be compatible with WT
ReggieReturns  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JQbandits wrote:
still can't download the pack cause the US PSN store has not updated with the pack yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't until Thursday. Sony Does Not make exceptions to their Updating Rule. They only update on Thursdays.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's consider the fact that this is 90 minutes of music for $20. Nice.

The songs are great and perfect for Guitar Hero, and charting is finally good AND challenging. The only problem is that the songs are so damn long, it takes 5 minutes/900-1200 notes just to get to the part that tests your skill...and if you're going for an FC....

Oh well, still a fan of the album and the band yay Neversoft.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good songs, but the only ones I don't like are the Suicide and Redemption songs. They just seem a bit boring, the solos are good, but the rest of the song is very bland in my opinion. So what happens with that song on World Tour, I mean, for vocals that is? Just a bit curious on that. Though I thank this pack because I actually haven't failed a song in a while until "The Day That Never Comes"

~ynglink~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am new and this is my first post but I felt compelled to make a point.

While the pack is good, it has annoyed me. Much like stockholm syndrome this contains a track that lowers the bar for an achievement, while muse gave the 1000 and 2000 note streak achievements to pretty much everyone on a plate, all nightmare long gives everyone the 750k achievement.

I had been fighting for 750k on ground and pound and other such tracks when this came along. Achievement on the first go, and its not hard to do. This is evident in the leaderboards on xbox live, there are just quite enough notes to do it if you're paying attention.

Good but lame.
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a business perspective they want to sell as much DLC as possible. This is probably the last DLC for GH3 and Neversoft knows people like achievements, why not have a song where it is an easy 750k. People who want the achievement might buy the DLC just for that reason, and it is stuck with the most expensive DLC so Neversoft wins there. Smart of them if thats what they did on purpose...
Jehova  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good move if true, but my point is it waters down and devalues the achievements when this happens. All those who struggled and did really well to get those achievements are lumped with john q everyman who isn't all that good at guitar hero but got all the achievements because the game developers felt sorry for them.

Should have been better balanced.
elmarko  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there horrible clipping like on the cd? It sounds ungodly horrible on the actual cd.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this pack is easily worth the money (all nightmare long)....ANL = worst abbreviation ever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
this pack is easily worth the money (all nightmare long)....ANL = worst abbreviation ever

That works out perfectly considering how annoyingly gay the excessive
abbreviations are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: