ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Metallica - Death Magnetic Album DLC - Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarvelDoodz123  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DredxB34ST wrote:
the song all nightmare long makes the "now thats impressive" achievement way too easy. i mean i got 818k sightread and now at 830k without the sp path but now that i know the path, tomorrow im gonna get 850k+.

also, this is random but i got 310k on raining blood!

God man, how do you manage that? I can only get around 400k-450k.
I feel sucky. Lol.

Goals:
Pass TDWDTG on Expert: [x]
Pass Jordan on Expert: [x]
Pass Raining Blood on Expert: [x]
Pass TTFAF on Expert: [ ]
ace-kicker  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ne90 wrote:
machchunk wrote:
Jesus fucking christ, the entire album has already been FC'd

Half of the songs by Phenom Y_Y seriously, I can't understand how he FC's almost all of the Death Magnetic songs so quickly.

Notice how all these songs are always getting fc'd . like ttfaf but he didnt get in the book of world records but a kid who gets 96 % in that song does. you know why? because conveniently these guys cant do it in front of a live audience. oh well
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
souize  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

you sir.
are an idiot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: souize PSN Name: souize
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macles007 wrote:
amf45 wrote:
Well, only took me about 20 mins to download. And you're right about the achievement, it was way too easy. I'm not complaining, because the closest I had come to it was Ernsten, with only like 600k. But it only took me 4 runs to get the achievement, I read it down at about 680k and a few more runs just to get some transitions down. By now, I can hit 800k every time.

Would million be possible or no?

and lol need to download this tomorrow

99% sure it's impossible. GuitarPhenom used a close to (if not already) optimal SP path, and he just barely got 900K on his FC run.

voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my album from bestbuy in the mail but I dont see the DLC code where is it at?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: voidofenigmas
Duckyouck  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Download Death Magnetic? Reply with quote

I got the Death Magnetic Coffin and with it a card for a free consert download. Can I use that card/code to download the album on GH too?
voidofenigmas  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Death Magnetic? Reply with quote

Duckyouck wrote:
I got the Death Magnetic Coffin and with it a card for a free consert download. Can I use that card/code to download the album on GH too?

where was the card at?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: voidofenigmas
SdS3030  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace-kicker wrote:
ne90 wrote:
machchunk wrote:

Half of the songs by Phenom Y_Y seriously, I can't understand how he FC's almost all of the Death Magnetic songs so quickly.

Notice how all these songs are always getting fc'd . like ttfaf but he didnt get in the book of world records but a kid who gets 96 % in that song does. you know why? because conveniently these guys cant do it in front of a live audience. oh well

If you think he's cheating then report it... lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad134 wrote:
Custom songs, however, are. All you need to do is buy the actual album, rip the songs on to your disk drive, copy the song chart in FeedBack and voila!

EDIT: Woo! 200 posts!

Hi, where is the FeedBack?
donovan3995  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boberta13k wrote:
i don't understand how about 60 something songs in rock band can take up an equal to 11 songs. i feel like neversoft is trying to make us get a new hard drive

Maybe they just put more programming into the band and stuff
if its a problem, get the 80GB
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: donovan3995
donovan3995  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace-kicker wrote:
ne90 wrote:
machchunk wrote:

you are what we call overly jealous and sore of others skill. If they do it, they did it. just takes a buttload of tries. in front of an audience is one chance and ppl get nervous with an audience watching for flaws
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: donovan3995
donovan3995  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

took me less than 20 mins to download, and medium is easy fc. Expert is all passable for me, will tell my stars, havent done hard except unforgiven II which i missed one note on, whic makes me want to mess up metallica when i see them with a crowbar
Daputti  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man... I really hope my friend gets some cash to download this... I'll break into his house at night and scream "ALL NIGHTMARE LONG"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Death Magnetic? Reply with quote

voidofenigmas wrote:
Duckyouck wrote:

where was the card at?

It was in the coffin. Looks like a black credit card with a code typed on it. You can download a free release-show from either Berlin or London, but some friends of mine said that I could also use the code to download the album for free to GH.
Trogdon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace-kicker wrote:
ne90 wrote:
machchunk wrote:

Most, if not all, FC's have been on video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: