ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT FULL SETLIST ANNOUNCED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AbXtreme  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:

Anyways, I was wondering where your source for all "classic" songs being on GH:Metallica, St. Anger has been rumored to be on the game and that definetly isn't classic as you probably mean...

Least it's better then Load and Re:Load (exception is Fuel and just Fuel)
/whistles

also gotta realise that GH:Metallica would bring there favourite bands and influences as well, just like Aerosmith, these include Sabbath, Zeppelin (LOL NO CHANCE), Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Diamond Head, Motorhead & Venom.

Trapped Under Ice is a good choice imo, It definately brings the Metallica into the game without having to sacrifice there big ones.

As for the WHOLE setlist, there's good and bad, only problem is why in the hell do they have TWO Linkin Park songs, disgraceful.
[http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=539942#539942/]
^ BRING THE DRUM & BASS TO ROCK BAND! ^
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Andoryuu X PSN Name: CrimsonMastodon
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbXtreme wrote:
Raikri999 wrote:

Anyways, I was wondering where your source for all "classic" songs being on GH:Metallica, St. Anger has been rumored to be on the game and that definetly isn't classic as you probably mean...

Least it's better then Load and Re:Load (exception is Fuel and just Fuel)
/whistles

also gotta realise that GH:Metallica would bring there favourite bands and influences as well, just like Aerosmith, these include Sabbath, Zeppelin (LOL NO CHANCE), Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Diamond Head, Motorhead & Venom.

Trapped Under Ice is a good choice imo, It definately brings the Metallica into the game without having to sacrifice there big ones.

As for the WHOLE setlist, there's good and bad, only problem is why in the hell do they have TWO Linkin Park songs, disgraceful.
Um... they don't? In the End was RUMORED by PSX(Maybe it was Stuff! Magazine, gotta get back to you on that) and it seems it didn't make it into the game... That doesn't mean it can't be DLC though.
Erodyne  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an awesome setlist. Can't wait to get my hands on the game in a few weeks ^_^.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 416765768730
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
raikri999-
Well, many people believe that a band has *Insert Genre here* that it's that genre no matter what. I hate that. It annoys the hell out of me. Look at Metallica for a second. You listen to Blackened from ...And Justice For All, and you hear easily that it's Metal/Hard Rock. Now listen to The Unforgiven III, you can argue that's metal, but I can't say it is, it sounds more in the lines of Tenacious D Rock(As I'm going to call it for right now). It's the same w/ Linkin Park, all of their other albums are NU Metal(W/ like 1-3 tracks being that genre) and Minutes to Midnight being Alternative Rock, and Synth Rock. That doesn't mean that Minutes to Midnight has to be NU Rock now does it? Sure, Linkin Park still does past songs which can be labeled as NU Metal, but I truely think that a band should not reflect on what genres it has rather than the Albums showing which genre that they reflect and which has which.

now that you say it i realize that it actually is stupid to classify any song from a certain band as that band's "genre". the point u raised with metalica is a very good one. so i guess the answer to my question is it depoends on one's point of view.

Quote:
abxtreme- As for the WHOLE setlist, there's good and bad, only problem is why in the hell do they have TWO Linkin Park songs, disgraceful.

for one there's only one linkin park song, unfortunantly(so if u don't like them u don't have to kill urself out of stupidity). and ur comment was slightly offensive as Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
abxtreme- As for the WHOLE setlist, there's good and bad, only problem is why in the hell do they have TWO Linkin Park songs, disgraceful.

for one there's only one linkin park song, unfortunantly(so if u don't like them u don't have to kill urself out of stupidity). and ur comment was slightly offensive as Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands.[/quote] Even though his comment was slightly offensive to your favorite band. He doens't have to like Linkin Park. Remember, be friends not enemies. That kill yourself out of stupidity was not needed. We shouldn't want to kill, nor tempt others to kill. Remember. Friends not enemies.
Braulio13  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good setlist could be a lot better though im just happy to see Hotel California

<Braulio>
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
raikri999- Even though his comment was slightly offensive to your favorite band. He doens't have to like Linkin Park. Remember, be friends not enemies. That kill yourself out of stupidity was not needed. We shouldn't want to kill, nor tempt others to kill. Remember. Friends not enemies.

i realize it was wrong of me (he just got me worked up so i retaliated), the kill urself out of stupidity was uneccesary. sorry abxtreme.

steve028  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she screams murder, u know that this is the end. your pathetic life, flashes before your eyes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its an ok setlist, just 2 disappointments

1. Low by Flo Rida was taken off. That would've fun on drums and vocals.
2. No Slayer. Any Slayer song would be epic for a full band game.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pre-ordered mine yesterday.
i've chosen the Super Bundle Pack with the drum kits cuz i couldnt buy the drum alone.
so we'll see on October 26th my friends !

cant wait to play this game !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
soulja123- Its an ok setlist, just 2 disappointments

Low would be good for the game singing and drum wise, but it has no guitar or bass so it wouldn't be the best song to put on there as half the band wouldn't be doing anything.

Slayer would be really good in the game, but they're pretty heavy (which would upset a lot of people) and Neversoft was trying to appeal to a wide audience which is probably why they didn't put Slayer in the setlist (I'm assuming). maybe there'll be a slayer track pack, that would make a lot of people really happy.

Raikri999  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:
Quote:
soulja123- Its an ok setlist, just 2 disappointments

Low would be good for the game singing and drum wise, but it has no guitar or bass so it wouldn't be the best song to put on there as half the band wouldn't be doing anything.

Slayer would be really good in the game, but they're pretty heavy (which would upset a lot of people) and Neversoft was trying to appeal to a wide audience which is probably why they didn't put Slayer in the setlist (I'm assuming). maybe there'll be a slayer track pack, that would make a lot of people really happy.
You both are forgetting DLC. Though I wouldn't bet Slayer. After GH3, it might upset alot of people just hearing the band's name. Though Low has a good chance since it was sorta confirmed/rumored.
JAMESBOND3654867  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when the setlist was leaked, "comfortably numb" was in there, and I was like......... *drooool*

A bit sad the official setlist doesn't have it, but oh well
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayer actually probably would be one of the most controversial choices for guitar hero. if slayer's in the game it would make a lot of metal fans really happy and it would be great guitar, etc.

on the other hand, like raikri999 said, a lot of people would get upset if they see slayer and some people would hate the fact that it would have hard singing (that would hurt a lot of people's throats) because it's metal.

MgSnake1  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of repeat songs from rb2...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 44 of 47

Jump to: