ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My resignation from the staff...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmaartist  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooo we're losing everyoneeee. Man.. I remember when you first became a mod, dunno if I'd signed up yet or not. But man.. you've ruled with an iron fist of good intentions ever since and I'm sad to see you go. Good luck, man.
Music is like candy, you throw out the (w)rappers.
People who rap aren't rappers, they're rap-ists, y'know, like art-ists. Which looks suspiciously like the word "rapist".
Paradigm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, this Armegeddon kid is such a staff: baleted. I hate him, he thinks people care. They don't. you're all just fooling yourselves. What a toolshed, i mean seriously I loathe this asswipe.

P.S. I actually don't mean any of that, I'm his IRL friend and I'm finally flaming him now that he cant ban me, you have no idea how many times I've tried. but seriously, he's a good kid, send me a PM any time you want me to like punch and/or sodomize him ;-)

Please, send me PMs telling me to sodomize him, my normal excuses are making him suspicious...
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradigm wrote:
Dude, this Armegeddon kid is such a *****. I hate him, he thinks people care. They don't. you're all just fooling yourselves. What a toolshed, i mean seriously I loathe this asswipe.

P.S. I actually don't mean any of that, I'm his IRL friend and I'm finally flaming him now that he cant ban me, you have no idea how many times I've tried. but seriously, he's a good kid, send me a PM any time you want me to like punch and/or sodomize him ;-)

Please, send me PMs telling me to sodomize him, my normal excuses are making him suspicious...

The second half of this post has creeped me out to no end. Arm, I think it might be time for some new friends. <_<

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradigm wrote:
Dude, this Armegeddon kid is such a *****. I hate him, he thinks people care. They don't. you're all just fooling yourselves. What a toolshed, i mean seriously I loathe this asswipe.

Im so tempted to PM you now..........

Maybe this is the real reason why he had to step down, lol.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Im so tempted to PM you now..........

I already did.

If he had told everyone to facepalm him, his inbox would be flooded right now...

On topic, this is a sad day for ScoreHero. Seeing your name in blue is...just not right. You'll always be a mod (and a damn good one at that (AKA a hard ass (Just kidding (Not really. ).).).) in my eyes.
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
The second half of this post has creeped me out to no end. Arm, I think it might be time for some new friends. <_<

Man, these ARE my friends. That's the tame stuff, thank God.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

There's worse? Can you share?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
TJShultz  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

Nope, he can't. Joking or not, if it got worse than what the other dude posted, things would get ugly.

1) You're using numbers in place of words.
2) You're spelling at the second grade level.
3) You're posting in CAPS.
4) This post is in the wrong place, and should have been in Software.

Conclusion: Custom songs are not your "cup of tea", and I'd suggest undertaking a much more simpler hobby. Perhaps tree watching.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

Let's just say, I've heard the worse . Compared to some of the stuff I've heard, Paradigm basically just said just told Army that he's his best bud and they'll be friends forever . I wonder if he found a group of college friends as great as his high school friends . I hope you're still down for the Framingham tourney. Can't let college control your life man .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you.
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJShultz wrote:
RLKDragon wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:

Nope, he can't. Joking or not, if it got worse than what the other dude posted, things would get ugly.

I mean it in jest. I know whatever he has received that is probably unsightly should probably stay hidden.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Paradigm  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah we have a great time, I was refraining from being really bad, I've gotten him good before, but I was banned for some reason (Dan abusing his powers). I take great joy in embarassing, cuz he's like a robot, no emotions, when you talk to him its like eating saltines with no water, it just keeps getting harder and hard to do and it also gets drier and drier until you just... cant
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paradigm wrote:
Haha, yeah we have a great time, I was refraining from being really bad, I've gotten him good before, but I was banned for some reason (Dan abusing his powers). I take great joy in embarassing, cuz he's like a robot, no emotions, when you talk to him its like eating saltines with no water, it just keeps getting harder and hard to do and it also gets drier and drier until you just... cant

Got him good before how? What just keeps getting harder and hard? Until you just... cant what?

I'm not quite sure at all what this post means but I have a feeling that it could be a very good story. Care to elaborate?
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you much Yasher koach on the journey ahead of you

lol Jewish members of SH
Paradigm  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
Paradigm wrote:

Got him good before how? What just keeps getting harder and hard? Until you just... cant what?

I'm not quite sure at all what this post means but I have a feeling that it could be a very good story. Care to elaborate?

lol read it again carefully and it'll make sense
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy