ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tournament rule suggestions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loberto  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Tournament rule suggestions? Reply with quote

I've indoctrinated my coworkers by bringing in GH and playing it at lunch. It, of course, was an instant hit. Now pretty much everyone plays, two to three times a week. One guy is even contemplating buying a PS2 so he can get the game.

We're talking about setting up a tournament of sorts, and while most of them are novices that do okay on easy, I'm more comfortable on hard and expert. Has anyone come up with a good handicap system to make play-offs between players of different skill levels fun and somewhat fair? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 2157904225307196
Sephi  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, I would recommend going based off of note percentage. That's the only way that I see that can compare people of different difficulties, but even then the better player will most likely win because once a player gets to a certain point, they start playing on harder difficulties rather than boosting their percentage on a lower difficulty setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: