Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mike65707 - Got All the Games Again w/Working Guitars
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Mike65707 - Got All the Games Again w/Working Guitars Reply with quote

Very Long Term Goal:
Input A Score for Every Song, Every Instrument, Every Difficulty

---

10-11-18 - While summer has been crazy for the most part, I had a small project of collecting working GH guitars and with the last piece of a working PS2 down, I have now got all the games and guitars again.

With fall cutting down a little from my hours at work I might actually be able to go for some scores. First goal is going to be finding my lag settings for all my 360 games..but I have a CRT if I get too frustrated. Second will be getting used to console engines. I've only been playing on CloneHero recently so I've gotten pretty used to it.

As for accomplishments..um..just really mess around for an hour or so after work when I can. I do have a few worthy CH videos I made for friends. The hands are taken with my shitty phone cam but he wanted to see them. :tooth:

Sending Signals FC

Trail of Broken Hearts FC

Force Feedback FC (Hands FC Seperate)

Single FC

---

Quote:
Updates
05-28-18 - Finally got a working guitar thanks to CH making me want to play GH again. I'm starting a new job soon so I dunno how much time I'll have to play but once I get my 360 out of storage maybe some new FCs.

But yeah I hit the Red Snake with taps. I honestly never thought I'd be able to do this.

Here's hoping to seeing you around sometime. :D

7-05-16 - So I took Decontrol's chart and looked at it one time and thought "Why don't I have this one yet". So I went and played it 3 times and had everything down pact.

GH1H FC#41 Decontrol

As for anything else, Frankenstein is causing me issues. Mainly random mistakes but I haven't gotten a few parts down and I miss a lot at the quick triplet with the chord (you know the one). But a bit more practice and it should come.

I'm about 75% consistent on Get Ready to Rokk atm. Fly On the Wall is of course a dick, and I haven't even focused on the other three. TF I still play from time to time but it's all just spur of the moment.

Still waiting for GH2.

---

7-02-16 - I only meant to play a little bit tonight and it turned into 4 hours later. Whoops.

GH1H FC#39 Crossroads
GH1H FC#40 The Breaking Wheel

Crossroads fell in 2 tries. Nothing too hard. Then I thought I'd try to get a better score on The Breaking Wheel...and I learned why I couldn't keep my strumming steady; cuz the damn song isn't steady to begin with! Once I got the tempo changes down (and like 3 hours of playing over and over and over....) it finally fell as well. My wrist really feels it now lol.

Frankenstein should still be doable but the rest will require some sitting down and focus but as I said I may do some reduxes. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

---

7-01-16 - More work on GH1 Hard:

GH1H FC#36 Fire It Up
GH1H FC#37 Higher Ground
GH1H FC#38 Cheat On the Church

Oh and a 100% OS(x2) on Frankenstein.

Much thanks to Youtube's loop feature, which has been helping me remember strumming patterns from several songs. There are still a few songs I could easily get, especially The Breaking Wheel, I just cannot seem to keep my strumming steady enough to hit the entire song 100% of the time. If I can get to 40 I may take a break and do some reduxes or go back to 80s for awhile..at least until GH2 comes.

---

6-29-16 - I was set on getting these songs done after several close calls. Little did I know it would take several hours for each one. Ace of Spades was stupid cuz I just made stupid mistakes but No One Knows..well I'd hit the zig zags and miss the part after. Hit the strumming, miss the zigs, hit the part after. Hit everything then miss on the last activation..it was so infuriating but it's finally over!

GH1H FC#34 Ace of Spades
GH1H FC#35 No One Knows

That also put me in the top 100 for GH1 Hard so it's a nice plus. Now hopefully the next FCs will come a bit easier. :P I also have GH2 for PS2 coming to me in a week so I'll be able to have one more game to work on. :D

---

6-28-16 - I opened up my Les Paul and found out it's not the strum bar that's broken, it's one of the pins in the head connectors. So sadly I guess it's time to bury Ol' Faithful, which sucks since I can't find my Xplorer anywhere either so guitar for newer games is really off the table for awhile.

After realizing that I went back to GH1 and worked on hard getting 7 new FCs and 11 million total score.

GH1H FC#27 Iron Man
GH1H FC#28 Spanish Castle Magic
GH1H FC#29 All of This
GH1H FC#30 Caveman Rejoice
GH1H FC#31 Farewell Myth
GH1H FC#32 Heart Full of Black
GH1H FC#33 You Got Another Thing Comin

Funny story about #32. I swore I had over-strummed somewhere in the solo but I kept playing through just to do it and took the pic cuz it was a high score. It wasn't until I entered it in that I realized it was actually an FC.

---

6-23-16 - Hi. It's been quite awhile since I've updated and I haven't really played for going on 6 years now. Unfortunately, it seems during it's vacation my Les Paul decided to die on me so I can't play any of the newer games so I decided to play some GH80s and try to get back into it. So here's some results. :P

GH80H FC#7 Turning Japanese
GH80H FC#8 Hold On Loosely
GH80H FC#9 Only A Lad
GH80H FC#10 Lonely Is the Night
GH80H FC#11 Wrathchild
GH80H FC#12 Police Truck
GH80H FC#13 The Warrior

Should have been more but they were mostly just one tries and brushing off the dust so yeah it's ok. :P I also wanted to see if I could still squeeze at all so I picked an easy song to go for and..well I guess it's like riding a bike. :D

Anyway I'm going to try and fix my Les Paul but until then I'll just work on entering songs for GH1 and 80s, and possibly find a copy of GH2 for PS2 as well. I also am planning to (foolishly possibly) update all the links to my highest scores pictures since my old host died. And that's about all for now. Laters. :D

Edit: 6-24-16 - Finished of unentered GH1 Scores:

GH1H FC#23 Even Rats
GH1H FC#24 Hey
GH1H FC#25 Sail Your Ship By
GH1H FC#26 Story of My Love

---

Past Updates

Last edited by Mike65707 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 pm; edited 365 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great 5*, I was getting close to 700k on OGaP before I could 5* this, . Looking forward to hearing about some of your other GH accomplishments soon, .

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-24-11 - Now today is a good day. I got Raw Dog pretty early on in the day..and then nothing much else the rest of the time. Tried some Rock This Town, tried some Arterial Black, tried some Push Push..but seemed my hands didn't want to cooperate with me so I decided I was done for the day. Then late at night for some reason I randomly wanted to play You Really Got Me's solo. I had hit it a lot on Slow but couldn't on FS..at the time. Couple minutes in suddenly I was hitting it..but not often. More and more practice and eventually hitting it almost all the time.

So I take it into the actual song..and miss. I play it through to practice the outro and miss there too. So several times I was getting close to hitting the solo but always missing the outro. Yet I decide to keep going..eventually getting to the point of playing one more time before a break and what do you know I hit it! But I'm thinking to myself that it's gonna suck cuz I'm just gonna miss on the outro..until I hit the outro. It took a few seconds to register that I had hit it but it was a great feeling. ^^

So yeah. FC#48 and FC#40 PS2. :)

GH2X FC#47 Raw Dog
GH2X FC#48 You Really Got Me

----

8-23-11 - I didn't play much today but got these Them Bones and Killing in the Name randomly in the first run of each so that makes me feel good. ^^ Still hoping to get a few more within the next few days. Will try atleast..

GH2X FC#45 Them Bones
GH2X FC#46 Killing in the Name

----

8-21-11 - Another decent few hours of play. I wanted to get Carry On Wayward Son over with but I swear the Guitar Riffs just freakin kill me. I had to end up tapping them. But I did get it. Then a few runs of War Pigs got that FC too. I tried to get a few more but I kept missing in spots in Rock This Town and Them Bones. Those were all the ones I played today.

GH2X FC#43 Carry On Wayward Son
GH2X FC#44 War Pigs

----

8-20-11 - Yay some progress today finally! Started off with the Thunderhorse FC (a song I NEVER thought I'd FC back in the day), then an amazing run on The Light That Blinds. Got -10 missing in two spots both in Verse 1. FCed the Solo. . Would have been hilarious for that to be FC#41 ( or 34 if it was only PS2 songs XP) but I will take the nice score boost. Then later on tonight I finally got the annoying Who Was In My Room Last Night, and finally hit the hard part of Life Wasted in a real run. And now I'm rank 94 on Xbox. Yay. ^^

I'm still close to some songs I know I can get but keep missing in stupid places so stay tuned..

GH2X FC#40 Thunderhorse
GH2X FC#41 Who Was In My Room Last Night
GH2X FC#42 Life Wasted

----

8-19-11 - I didn't get the 40th FC today but couple good runs of other songs finally put me in the Top 100 for Xbox. I plan on getting a bit more so I'm not RIGHT on 100 so maybe the FC(s) will come then..I hope. I have a few that are sooo close. -_-

8-18-11 - Oh what an annoying day. Started off great with a "good" run on Jordan and FCing Drink Up. By that point I was around 95K from 100th place..so I thought I was getting close. Boy was I wrong. The rest of the day was filled with failed attempts at getting new FCs/Scores. Several -1s on certain songs, several times when I should have had a better score but missed an SP, and plenty of other failures. So hopefully tomorrow I'll break the 100th place and maybe even 40 FCs. :D

GH2X FC#39 Drink Up

----

8-17-11 - Only 1 new FC, some reduxes, and like a million chokes on songs I'm close one. Also practicing Jordan Solo B for fun. Tired of flailing through it lol. Oh and Rock This Town is gonna go down soon. I swear. <_<

GH2X FC#38 Red Lottery

----

08-15-11 - Apparently Search and Destroy is harder than a lot of the songs I'm having problems with lol. Hopefully something will click and all the songs will become easier..doubtful. lol

GH2X FC#36 Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart
GH2X FC#37 Search and Destroy

I'm also working towards Top 100 on 360 Overall. If I could do better at Jordan that would help but that's unlikely. So I'll be working all over the setlist.

----

08-14-11 - Few more FCs but I still have more in me.

(Very Likely)
Life Wasted - Solo is a mental block. I can hit it fine in practice but space on a real run.
Search and Destroy - Small GR trill thing after the sweeps is the only thing I miss.
War Pigs - Solos are easier than they look. Song is just kinda long.
Who Was In My Room Last Night? - Mental block in the Choruses. I want to ignore the last yellow in the HO/PO sequence.
Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart - I have no idea why I can't get this yet lol. Nerves I guess

(Could Get Likely)
Carry On Wayward Son - My mind turns off in the stair things in the middle of the song.
Them Bones - Outro
Sweet Child O' Mine - End of Solo. Just needs a bit more practice.
Bad Reputation - 50% Consistent on Solo D. Just needs a bit more practice.
Crazy On You - Mental block on the "hard parts". Intro makes me laugh now at how easy it is.
Madhouse - There's really nothing hard about it. Just gotta keep my hands from moving too fast.
Raw Dog - Nerves get to me. Solo isn't that bad.
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - My pinky isn't ready for the first sweeps of the solo but then evens out. Gotta get used to that.
Thunderhorse - Strumming at the beginning is the only thing I consistently miss. And it's only usually one note. -_-

(Working on but unlikely)
You Really Got Me - Hit the tapping a few times but not without ignoring the notes before that. Outro isn't that bad.
The Trooper 80% consistent at the solo. Problem is my hand starts to get sloppy on the chord changes by the middle/end of it.
Psychobilly Freakout - The more I play it the easier it looks. But mental blocks are easy to get here..
FTK - Intro is stupid. About 70% consistent at the rest of the song.

Anything else I haven't added there, I haven't really played enough to know how much work it would take OR I have not chance at getting anytime soon. lol

GH2X FC#33 One For the Road
GH2X FC#34 Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
GH2X FC#35 Less Talk More Rokk

----

08-11-11 - Ah good old GH2. There are a some more I can get so maybe some more updates soon..

GH2X FC#21 Tattooed Love Boys
GH2X FC#22 Billion Dollar Babies
GH2X FC#23 Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo
GH2X FC#24 Collide
GH2X FC#25 The New Black
GH2X FC#26 Hush
GH2X FC#27 Stop
GH2X FC#28 Jessica
GH2X FC#29 Mother
GH2X FC#30 Last Child
GH2X FC#31 Woman
GH2X FC#32 X-Stream

07-18-11 - Long time no post here..so here's a video. That's it really lol..

http://youtu.be/JQqZFlPJGgQ

I have been working on the drums for 3 or 4 days and finally got it without any stupid mistakes at the end. Fun. Oo/

01-16-11 - I'm starting to play again so maybe I'll have something worth updating soon. :P Until then enjoy this video of a Helena Expert OMB FC. First time picking up sticks in a month..<_<

Guitar:

GHWoRX Guitar FC#30 Again
GHWoRX Guitar FC#31 2112 Pt. 3 - Discovery
GHWoRX Guitar FC#32 Re-Ignition
GHWoRX Guitar FC#33 Scumbag Blues
GHWoRX Guitar FC#34 Savior

GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#5(27) Black horse and the Cherry Tree
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#6(28) Mother of Mercy
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#7(29) Medicate
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#8(30) Steady, As She Goes
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#9 Obstacle1
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#10(31) Bullet With Butterfly Wings
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#11(32) Comedown
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#12(33) Blue Day
GHWoRX Guitar DLC/Import FC#13(32) Our Lips Are Sealed

Bass

GHWoRX Bass FC#5 Bloodlines
GHWoRX Bass FC#6 The Feel Good Drag
GHWoRX Bass FC#7 Savior
GHWoRX Bass FC#8 Burnin' For You
GHWoRX Bass FC#9 Cherry Bomb
GHWoRX Bass FC#10 Children of the Grave
GHWoRX Bass FC#11 Calling
GHWoRX Bass FC#12 I Know What I Am
GHWoRX Bass FC#13 Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
GHWoRX Bass FC#14 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX Bass FC#15 Freeride
GHWoRX Bass FC#16 Get Free
GHWoRX Bass FC#17 Ghost
GHWoRX Bass FC#18 Ravenous
GHWoRX Bass FC#19 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
GHWoRX Bass FC#20 Hard to See
GHWoRX Bass FC#21 Seven Nation Army
GHWoRX Bass FC#22 2112 Pt. 1 - Overtrue
GHWoRX Bass FC#23 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx
GHWoRX Bass FC#24 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation
GHWoRX Bass FC#25 2112 Pt. 5 - Oracle: The Dream
GHWoRX Bass FC#26 2112 Pt. 6 - Soliloquy
GHWoRX Bass FC#27 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX Bass FC#28 Interstate Love Song
GHWoRX Bass FC#29 Jet City Woman
GHWoRX Bass FC#30 Lasso
GHWoRX Bass FC#31 Listen to Her Heart
GHWoRX Bass FC#32 Losing My Religion
GHWoRX Bass FC#33 Love Gun
GHWoRX Bass FC#34 Psychosocial
GHWoRX Bass FC#35 Slow Hands
GHWoRX Bass FC#36 Stray Cat Blues
GHWoRX Bass FC#37 Suffocated
GHWoRX Bass FC#38 What Do I Get?
GHWoRX Bass FC#39 Scumbag Blues
GHWoRX Bass FC#40 Lunatic Fringe
GHWoRX Bass FC#41 Machinehead
GHWoRX Bass FC#42 Motivation
GHWoRX Bass FC#43 Move It On Over
GHWoRX Bass FC#44 The Outsider
GHWoRX Bass FC#45 Theme From Spiderman
GHWoRX Bass FC#46 Tick Tick Boom
GHWoRX Bass FC#47 Re-Ignition
GHWoRX Bass FC#48 Pour Some Sugar On Me
GHWoRX Bass FC#49 Modern Day Cowboy
GHWoRX Bass FC#50 Money For Nothing
GHWoRX Bass FC#51 No More Mr. Nice Guy
GHWoRX Bass FC#52 Paranoid
GHWoRX Bass FC#53 Self Esteem
GHWoRX Bass FC#54 Sharp Dressed Man
GHWoRX Bass FC#55 (You Can Still) Rock In America
GHWoRX Bass FC#56 There's No Secrets This Year
GHWoRX Bass FC#57 Waidmanns Heil
GHWoRX Bass FC#58 Wish

GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#2(8) Toy Boy
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#3(9) Steady, As She Goes
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#4(10) One Big Holiday
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#5(11) Sympathy For the Devil
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#6(12) Band On the Run
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#7(13) Gamma Ray
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#8(14) Still I Rise
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#9(15) Deadbolt
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#10(16) Jimi
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#11(17) They Say
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#12(18) Re-Education Through Labor
GHWoRX Bass DLC/Import FC#13(19) Streamline Woman

Drums

GHWoRX Drum FC#1 Interstate Love Song
GHWoRX Drum FC#2 Lasso
GHWoRX Drum FC#3 Savior
GHWoRX Drum FC#4 Paranoid
GHWoRX Drum FC#5 Again
GHWoRX Drum FC#6 Bleed It Out
GHWoRX Drum FC#7 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX Drum FC#8 Get Free
GHWoRX Drum FC#9 Burnin' For You
GHWoRX Drum FC#10 Self Esteem
GHWoRX Drum FC#11 Losing My Religion
GHWoRX Drum FC#12 Seven Nation Army
GHWoRX Drum FC#13 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX Drum FC#14 I Know What I Am
GHWoRX Drum FC#15 2112 Pt. 6 - Soliloquy

GHWoRX Drum DLC/Import FC#1(10) In My Place
GHWoRX Drum DLC/Import FC#2(11) Do It Again
GHWoRX Drum DLC/Import FC#3(12) Lied Der Deutschen
GHWoRX Drum DLC/Import FC#4(13) Shiver
GHWoRX Drum DLC/Import FC#5(14) Blue Day

OMB

GHWoRX OMB FC#1 Bleed It Out
GHWoRX OMB FC#2 Again
GHWoRX OMB FC#3 Lasso
GHWoRX OMB FC#4 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX OMB FC#5 Losing My Religion
GHWoRX OMB FC#6 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX OMB FC#7 I Know What I Am
GHWoRX OMB FC#8 Savior

Nothing too much to point out in Guitar. The 58 FCs in bass were all sightreads which means I finally beat my record of 56 SR FCs in WT back when I first started bass. There are more I can get whenever I feel like it though. :P Drums..well there were a lot of songs where I made stupid mistakes but I don't think I can get as many as I did in GH5. Some songs are just... And since I'm like the only person to put a score in for all my songs on 5-lane, I'm in first place. Woot? XD

OMB pics will be added later. I have to go warm myself. X.X

---

12-05-10 - Not too much I can actually show in this update. Though I have been playing and doing stuff, I'm just planning a mass update of scores within the next few days. That'll be a fun one. :P

Other than that and the updated image of my FC totals at the top (prettyful!), I also got 2nd place on Bat Country X-Drums..for 5-lane at least. :P Yay for mediocre performances getting 2nd place. The vid is uploading and I'll update with the link in a bit.

Speaking of which I recorded a lot of videos the past few days. Nothing too insane but if you feel like watching a GH video, it might as well be mine. :tooth:

12-01-10 - It's done. :D

All On-Disc Songs FCed on all difficulties (including Beginner).

(Something I found funny was my FC score of 2112 Pt. 7 on beginner is 2112. )

Sorry if you expected it to be an uber FC but I tried to make that no one thought such. XP I've always wanted to FC every song on every difficulty. Problem was I could never get an Expert FGFC on any of the previous games. So when I got the Expert FGFC I thought it would be a good time to complete this goal of mine as well. :)

I started strong and got Easy and Medium done really fast. Then beginner..which was, of course, easy but I was so bored by the end of it. Hard just dragged on and on and Thanksgiving didn't help but make me be more lazy and put it off more. But I finally put the game back into my 360 and finished it off today.

Adding a little more into the goal however was that I'm also 1st place on every difficulty on 360 atm. I had to redux 41k in Expert to take it back from Arvain just so I could say I have them all at this time. XP

Ok now I can put the mic down and finally finish off Drum and Bass career. Took me long enough. <_<

Anyway got to ~90% done with my project..this is about 2-3 more hours of work and since I have nothing to do today I -could- finish it tonight. However, it will probably take a few days as it's really starting to drag on and on and on lol.

Few days ago while I was playing drums I got Savior X-Drum FC. I'm not sure what FC it is for me because I still haven't finished my drum career to check yet. :tooth:

Also I started playing GH with headphones and OMG what a difference it makes. Especially with drums. It's like a whole new world.

Other than that nothing special to report. Sorry I can't be awesome like other peoples. :tooth:

11-17-10 - Some progress made to my next goal. I'm around 52% done so it'll still be awhile before it's complete. As for what it is..it's a secret. I'll just let you know it's taking a lot of patience..even for my standards. lol

GHWoRX Vox FC#81 Wish
GHWoRX Vox FC#82 Graduate
GHWoRX Vox FC#83 Indians
GHWoRX Vox FC#84 Jet City Woman
GHWoRX Vox FC#85 Fascination Street
GHWoRX Vox FC#86 Move It On Over (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#87 Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#88 Stray Cat Blues
GHWoRX Vox FC#89 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation
GHWoRX Vox FC#90 Money For Nothing
GHWoRX Vox FC#91 Cryin'

A roller coaster ride for sure. Wish, Graduate, Indians and Jet City Woman went down with relative ease. Then I got to Fascination Street..great song but not for vocals. <_< Kept making stupid mistakes including several last phrase chokes. Finally I was able to get it and so I "moved on over" to Move It On Over. That was pretty easy. Even Pour Some Sugar On Me had no chokes which surprised me. But...

Then I realized something I had overlooked. I still had Stray Cat Blues to do.. No problem I thought..it can't be too too bad..

Well around 15 or so final warble chokes (and many times before it too..hard to see when the notes change in this song) I finally got it and good thing because it was driving me CRAZY having to sing it over and over lol.

2112 Pt. 4 was pretty easy compared to what I thought and Money For Nothing went down easy after watching Woofus' video and practicing the outro. :tooth:

And then I finally went with Cryin'..which I knew I was saving for last anyway because it's definitely one of my favorite songs in the game as well as one of my favorite Aerosmith songs. And pretty easy outside of one second to last phrase choke. :P

But it's done..I..really didn't expect this. And to think if I hadn't got the urge to get those easy first few vocal FCs I wouldn't have even though of doing this. It's funny how small things can affect you like this. :D

GHWoRX Vox FC#75 Renegade
GHWoRX Vox FC#76 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX Vox FC#77 What Do I Get
GHWoRX Vox FC#78 Feels Like the First Time
GHWoRX Vox FC#79 Bat Country
GHWoRX Vox FC#80 Been Caught Stealing

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Attack
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Demon(s)
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC One Big Holiday

Not much to say about some of them. I SR FCed Fortunate Son though I had a few close calls, What Do I Get was annoying as I was always slightly off pitch, and Bat Country made me need an inhaler lol.

But I did SR FC Been Caught Stealing and got 1st place on 360. My voiced wavered a bit on the last phrase so I wonder if it would have been a global first...oh well don't matter. :P As Tidus said thank you San Andreas. :)

11-11-10 - Soo much easier than This Day We Fight or Tones of Home. Only part I really had to practice was the "Never Never Never Let Me Go" part finding that I was making my voice go waaay too high to hit it. I practiced the other middle parts a few times to keep them fresh as well but not a big problem really. :D

GHWoRX Vox FC#74 Bohemian Rhapsody

GHWoRX Vox DLC The Martyr

GHWoRX Vox FC#73 This Day We Fight!

First three phrases took time but by the end of the night I was hitting them ever time...the problem phrases I had were the two right before the first chorus. I constantly would change my method of singing it but it wouldn't get consistent...but then suddenly one clicked. After that it was just one more miss at "There's no chance for survival" then I finally FCed it. ^.^

GHWoRX Vox FC#69 Aqualung
GHWoRX Vox FC#70 Holy Wars...the Punishment Due
GHWoRX Vox FC#71 Sudden Death
GHWoRX Vox FC#72 Tones of Home

11-09-10 - This update marks the spot where I'm starting to get the songs I have to actually work to get..mainly The Outsider and Re-Ignition. The Outsider has those low notes at the beginning I just couldn't get down for some reason and it also has that awkward jump into the second chorus. Re-Ignition...well it's pretty random but only really hard because of how hard it is to see where the next pitch is. =\

Other than that the others were pretty easy. Unskinny Bop was away easier than I thought, There's No Secrets This Year was really fun, and Lasso...well it's awesome as it is. :P Only had problems on the second phrase with that song but only took 2 minutes to get used to it.

GHWoRX Vox FC#63 The Outsider
GHWoRX Vox FC#64 Unskinny Bop
GHWoRX Vox FC#65 Waidmann's Heil
GHWoRX Vox FC#66 Re-Ignition (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#67 There's No Secrets This Year
GHWoRX Vox FC#68 Lasso

Oh and missing like 50 times on the last phrase of It's Only Another Parsec...@.@

GHWoRX Guitar FC#29 Dancing Through Sunday

GHWoRX Vox FC#57 Dance, Dance
GHWoRX Vox FC#58 Get Free
GHWoRX Vox FC#59 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX Vox FC#60 It's Only Another Parsec...
GHWoRX Vox FC#61 Motivation
GHWoRX Vox FC#62 Suffocated

11-06-10 - A meh day of playing turned awesome when I randomly FC'd Tones of Home on Guitar thanks to that rivalry with my friend. And with that nice feeling I decided play more Vox and got 8 more FCs. Especially happy with Savior as Rise Against is one of my favorite bands. :P

I decided to quit when I kept missing on Get Free's low notes, and got sick of playing How You Remind Me. Yeah..maybe tomorrow or never..<_<

GHWoRX Guitar FC#28 Tones of Home (Lol before Again!)

GHWoRX Vox FC#48 Love Gun
GHWoRX Vox FC#49 The Feel Good Drag
GHWoRX Vox FC#50 Savior
GHWoRX Vox FC#51 Cherry Bomb
GHWoRX Vox FC#52 Scumbag Blues
GHWoRX Vox FC#53 Lunatic Fringe
GHWoRX Vox FC#54 Free Ride
GHWoRX Vox FC#55 2112 Pt. 6 - Sililoquy
GHWoRX Vox FC#56 Tick Tick Boom

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC The Kill
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Love Holds It Down

11-05-10 - Well that goal didn't take long. Seriously this took no time at all. I had a couple problems with Sharp Dressed Man and Ghost and spent like a year on No More Mr. Nice Guy (But hit everything every time I went into practice <_<) but the rest was relatively easy.

After I got to the 45 mark I decided to play my talky FCs again with paths and got first on Deadbolt and If You Want Peace...Prepare for War! (lol ticks)

The Deadfall one was even 1st on XBL..not sure about the other cuz I didn't notice that until I uploaded it. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#31 Ties That Bind
GHWoRX Vox FC#32 Machinehead
GHWoRX Vox FC#33 Losing My Relgion
GHWoRX Vox FC#34 Theme From Spiderman
GHWoRX Vox FC#35 Modern Day Cowboy
GHWoRX Vox FC#36 2112 Pt. 5 - Oracle: The Dream
GHWoRX Vox FC#37 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
GHWoRX Vox FC#38 2112 Pt. 3 - Discovery
GHWoRX Vox FC#39 Burn
GHWoRX Vox FC#40 (You Can Still) Rock In America
GHWoRX Vox FC#41 No More Mr. Nice Guy
GHWoRX Vox FC#42 I Know What I Am (Looove this song)
GHWoRX Vox FC#43 Sharp Dressed Man
GHWoRX Vox FC#44 Ghost
GHWoRX Vox FC#45 Paranoid (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#46 Calling
GHWoRX Vox FC#47 Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants

Got more FCs today along with my first ever Expert Vox 1st place (360). :)

I ended the night with Fury of the Storm because if I didn't FC that I would have felt bad as a DragonForce fan. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#18 Black Rain
GHWoRX Vox FC#19 We're Not Gonna Take It
GHWoRX Vox FC#20 Seven Nation Army
GHWoRX Vox FC#21 Burnin' For You
GHWoRX Vox FC#22 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx
GHWoRX Vox FC#23 Uprising
GHWoRX Vox FC#24 I'm Broken
GHWoRX Vox FC#25 Slow Hands
GHWoRX Vox FC#26 Self Esteem
GHWoRX Vox FC#27 Children of the Grave
GHWoRX Vox FC#28 Rockin' In the Free World
GHWoRX Vox FC#29 Call Me the Breeze
GHWoRX Vox FC#30 Fury of the Storm

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Livin' On A Prayer

I guess I'm officially going for the half game FC. ^.^

11-03-10 II - More Vox. I also got some FCs on a other instruments earlier tonight but all of those scores/pics are in my laptop which is on a trip to the next state. <_< I'll upload them tomorrow lol.

GHWoRX Vox FC#8 2112 Pt. 1 - Overture
GHWoRX Vox FC#9 Ravenous
GHWoRX Vox FC#10 Psychosocial
GHWoRX Vox FC#11 Bleed It Out
GHWoRX Vox FC#12 Dancing Through Sunday
GHWoRX Vox FC#13 Bodies
GHWoRX Vox FC#14 Chemical Warfare
GHWoRX Vox FC#15 Hard to See
GHWoRX Vox FC#16 No Way Back
GHWoRX Vox FC#17 Interstate Love Song

11-03-10 - Mainly took care of the all talky songs but I got a couple that weren't. XP

I have a little off-site rivalry going with a friend that will hopefully get me motivated to get some FCs I have been keeping close by. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#1 Again
GHWoRX Vox FC#2 2112 Pt. 7 - Grand Finale
GHWoRX Vox FC#3 If You Want Peace...Prepare For War
GHWoRX Vox FC#4 Nemesis
GHWoRX Vox FC#5 Deadfall
GHWoRX Vox FC#6 Bloodlines
GHWoRX Vox FC#7 Listen to Her Heart

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC From Yesterday

11-01-10 - The first time I've picked up GH in weeks and the first time I've played drums in like a month. I was pretty rusty..missing on easy songs so I decided to play songs from A-Z. Kinda forgot songs like Black Widow of La Porte and Chemical Warfare are close to the front. XD

But it seems I've gotten even better with this break. Some of the things I hit in those were crazy and I passed Fury of the Storm after that!

I've got some FCs but I'm waiting on me completing the setlist before posting them. But until there here's a filler vid of my (kinda) sightread of Bat Country. I watched the X+ chart when LLP FCed it :P

Bat Country

10-20-10 - Yay re-FSFC on Easy guitar again. Black Widow of La Porte has a lolhigh score for easy. XD Also got the Easy bass FGFC. Gonna take a break to play New Vegas for awhile but when I come back I'll work on Easy Drums and Vocals. :tooth:

10-07-10 - Blah blah blah WoR Blah Blah Blah Awesome Sauce. You know the deal. :D

Anyway small break from my big goal for now as I'm working on getting lots of stars in QP+ of course. :P So far I've gone through on-disc songs on Guitar and got 25 Psudo-Sightreads. I say Psudo because I played them in Quest mode first but these were my first plays in Quickplay.

GHWoRX Guitar FC#1 Bleed It Out
GHWoRX Guitar FC#2 Bohemian Rhapsody
GHWoRX Guitar FC#3 Cherry Bomb
GHWoRX Guitar FC#4 Fascination Street
GHWoRX Guitar FC#5 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX Guitar FC#6 I Know What I Am
GHWoRX Guitar FC#7 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
GHWoRX Guitar FC#8 Lasso
GHWoRX Guitar FC#9 Listen to Her Heart
GHWoRX Guitar FC#10 Love Gun
GHWoRX Guitar FC#11 Lunatic Fringe
GHWoRX Guitar FC#12 Machinehead
GHWoRX Guitar FC#13 Motivation
GHWoRX Guitar FC#14 No More Mr. Nice Guy
GHWoRX Guitar FC#15 No Way Back
GHWoRX Guitar FC#16 Pour Some Sugar on Me (Live)
GHWoRX Guitar FC#17 Renegade
GHWoRX Guitar FC#18 Rockin' In the Free World
GHWoRX Guitar FC#19 Stray Cat Blues
GHWoRX Guitar FC#20 Theme From Spiderman
GHWoRX Guitar FC#21 We're Not Gonna Take It
GHWoRX Guitar FC#22 2112 Pt. 5 - Oracle: The Dream
GHWoRX Guitar FC#23 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temple of Syrinx
GHWoRX Guitar FC#24 Losing My Religion
GHWoRX Guitar FC#25 There's No Secrets This Year

And these two were a few days later:

GHWoRX Guitar FC#26 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX Guitar FC#27 Money For Nothing

I've also gotten every challenge on Guitar for WoR on-disc songs except for BWoLP's and Speeding's Tapping challenges. So close but no cigar. <_<

Also I'm ranked 5th overall...for now. I know it wont last but hey it's something. :P I think I can get more..maybe 30m total? That would be nice.

--

09-26-10 - My last FC before WoR. :D

You Really Like Me FC

This was a kinda tricky song. Nothing terrible but it took a few tries to get some parts down, but still a very fun song. :)

09-24-10 - Well it's been awhile since I got a GH5 FC hasn't it?

GH5X Drum FC#51 Deadbolt | Vid

Wasn't so bad. I used to couldn't hit the roll..but I also used to think crossing my hands was the hardest thing to do as well. :tooth:

09-22-10 - Only one video for today. I'm working on improving my Spirit of Radio score. :tooth:

Love Holds It Down FC

Fun song. But the parts of the song where you are moving around on the Orange..soooo fun. :D

09-21-10 - I decided every day or so I'll have one (or two) FC videos and one of a song I just want to play. Not every video has to be an FC right? :P

Anyway I got Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and Astro Zombies FCs and my non-FC vid is Guilty Pleasures

I did pretty well on Guilty Pleasures. I'm never gonna FC it but I've improved a lot since my first run of it awhile back. :D

09-20-10 - It's been awhile. :P I decided to start practicing up on drums again so I'm at least decent when WoR comes out, though I'm sure I'll get destroyed by some songs. e.e

I'll mainly be playing DLC I haven't played yet. There are several songs I bought and only played on Guitar so it's a good time to play them. Also I'll record them so if you want to watch some easy-to-medium hard drum FCs you know where to find them. Oo/

I'll start things off lol:

Sacrifice Expert Drum FC
21st Century Digital Boy -6

Sacrifice is a song I've always liked playing so I'm glad I could finally FC it. :D

There were two stupid misses in 21CDB and then at the end I'm just not consistent with the double kicks at the end. Good enough for now I suppose.

Unrelated: I'm doing a Red Dead Redemption playthrough on my Main channel if anyone's interesting. :\/

09-10-10 - Nothing much worth posting here but I got these awhile back and I guess they are good enough. :P

GHVHX Guitar FC#11 Pain | Vid
GHVHX Guitar FC#12 I Want It All | Vid

09-01-10 - Such a fun pack. Hangar 18 on guitar was the hardest part followed by Peace Sells on drums.

Hangar 18 OMB FC
Peace Sells OMB FC
Symphony of Destruction OMB FC

08-27-10 - FGFC#21: GHVHE Guitar FGFC and with it I have the FSFC as well. ^.^

I had this in the bag last night but I was usually tired. I think I have a 24 hour cold or something. But I'm all better and was easily able to finish it off. :D

08-26-10 - Fixed my guitar but didn't get any progress on Easy today. Though my guitar was dead so I played Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer. XP Anyway I got it to working then it started overstrumming and I was like: :-\

So then I remember I once did the black tape trick to fix it and it seemed to have fixed it again netting me these pretties:

I'll work on Easy tomorrow (or later today i should say), but I'm also going to be working on a OMB FC of the pack on Hard as well. ^.^

08-24-10 - FGFC#20: GHME Guitar FGFC

I was moving some things out of the sheds at my house and something heavy fell on me. Nothing hurt except a jammed left index. I didn't think it was affecting me too much until I started thinking my guitar was dropping notes. Turned out I just wasn't pressing hard enough because my hand was telling me not to. XP

Anyway..VH next. Expect that tomorrow night. :D

08-23-10 - FGFC#19: BHE Guitar FGFC

This wasn't so bad. Most of the songs I like, and some of the songs that I don't care for are short enough for me not to care lol.

Also I'll wish my Grandpa a happy 82nd birthday today! He may not be on the forums to read it but maybe he should cuz take a look at this:

That's not me..that's my grandpa. He missed 5 notes in total I believe. Pretty amazing. Not just because the age but because of the other factors: He's never played Guitar Hero, he wanted to see why it was so fun to me. Also he's never played video games, I guess something you could expect from his generation. Also he's never played an instrument from what he's told me. I asked him where he got his coordination and he told me:

"Could be the raising 4 kids. Could have been raising and maintaining the cattle. But it was probably Okinawa. Maybe if the Japanese had Guitar Hero back then, we could have just played them at that instead of war"

Oh Grandpa and you're mix of seriousness and humor. Happy Birthday!

08-21-10 - I hate Sweet Home Alabama's ending. Even though I only missed there once. <_<

GHWTE Guitar FGFC

I think I'll do BH next. Don't hold me to that just yet though. :P I'm working on GHM Hard as well..though I don't think I'll be able to get the FGFC I can get quite a few more.

08-18-10 - Well I've actually been wanting and working towards this but I'm actually going to go for it now that I'm starting to enjoy GH like I used to. The goal: To get a score put in for every song, on every instrument, on EVERY difficulty..except for X+ since I only have one pedal atm. Yeah it's big, yeah the easier difficulties can be boring, but it's something that I do get some kind of sick kind of joy out of. :P

I added a little something above my first post to show progress on the current day. I'll add date to it on the next update. Also this isn't including DLC atm..but I may move to include that after I finish this. I have enough to do considering I still have 3300 scores to get. :drool:

Anyway in news other than that goal (but kinda involving it. ) I finished inputting all my VH scores..nothing really to announce there but I do find it funny that, outside of the really hard songs, most of the Van Halen songs have only one little hard part involving quick trips or fast strumming which stops you from FCing it. XD

08-16-10 - First off FGFC#17 GHAE FGFC This wasn't as boring as I thought, plus it's a very short game lol.

Anyway I'm playing Van Halen as it's the only game I haven't played through at least once and I got this:

GHVHX Guitar FC#9 The Takedown | Vid

I FC'd it twice because first time wasn't on vid. :P

And lastly, Danny may have Fluffy the Guitarist kitteh but my cat has an intimate relation with drums...literally.. Oo/

(I didn't put the sticks there. He was playing with them and fell asleep like this. XD)

08-14-10 - Well the Wiki page doesn't say over 1 billion yet but I just finished putting in 9,908,452 points worth of scores that I SHOULD have done last night....<_<

Oh well, I'm the 9th person to do this (or 10th if Kermess reached it today too :P) and I still have plenty of stuff to play. 1.5B next? =D

Also I reduxed Aerosmith today. It was the only game I hadn't every reduxed..which is strange because I really like Aerosmith. Oh well some new FCs:

GHAX FC#9 No Surprize
GHAX FC#10 Complete Control
GHAX FC#11 She Sells Sanctuary
GHAX FC#12 King of Rock
GHAX FC#13 Walk This Way (Run DMC)
GHAX FC#14 Always On the Run
GHAX FC#15 Dream On
GHAX FC#16 Sex Type Thing
GHAX FC#17 Shakin' My Cage
GHAX FC#18 Personality Crisis
GHAX FC#19 Hard to Handle
GHAX FC#20 Cat Scratch Fever
GHAX FC#21 Bright Light Fright

08-12-10 - Ah this is a relief to get. This was the one thing I wasn't too sure if I'd be able to FC on Medium.

GH5 Medium Vocals FGFC

I'm gonna be taking a small break soon to play some games other than GH/RB for awhile..namely Red Dead Redemption. :P I'll still be playing a little bit; working toward that OMBFGFC of Medium.

08-07-10 - Bass wasn't as bad as I thought. :P

GH5 Easy Bass FGFC

That's my 15th FGFC and my first OMBFGFC of any game...even if it is on Easy. :P But GH5 isn't done yet. I plan on doing Medium too. <_<

On the WT X-Drum side of things:

GHWTX Drum FC#24 Weapon of Choice
GHWTX Drum FC#25 Hail to the Freaks

There were some stupid misses which should have been FCs but I'm playing through Career atm. I'll go back and get them later. :P

08-06-10 - For some reason most of the pictures for Easy got corrupted so I had to take pics of the Setlist Stats. They're good enough lol.

GH5 Easy Guitar FGFC

I also played more WT drums today. Went up to 35th (360) and got a few more FCs. I had to move my drums the day before so I have to get them set up again. So far I haven't got them to that set-up that "feels right".

GHWTX Drum FC#19 Sweet Home Alabama
GHWTX Drum FC#20 Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
GHWTX Drum FC#21 Float On
GHWTX Drum FC#22 Monsoon
GHWTX Drum FC#23 Hey Man, Nice Shot

08-03-10 - Taking my break from GH5 with some WT. I once again have to get used to activating. @.@

GHWTX Drum FC#2 Eye of the Tiger
GHWTX Drum FC#3 The Joker
GHWTX Drum FC#4 Beat It
GHWTX Drum FC#5 On the Road Again (Live)
GHWTX Drum FC#6 No Sleep Till Brooklyn
GHWTX Drum FC#7 Are You Gonna Go My Way
GHWTX Drum FC#8 What I've Done
GHWTX Drum FC#9 Up Around the Bend
GHWTX Drum FC#10 Some Might Say
GHWTX Drum FC#11 About A Girl (Unplugged)
GHWTX Drum FC#12 The Middle
GHWTX Drum FC#13 Today
GHWTX Drum FC#14 Rebel Yell | Vid**
GHWTX Drum FC#15 The One I Love
GHWTX Drum FC#16 Antisocial
GHWTX Drum FC#17 Stillborn
GHWTX Drum FC#18 Re-Education Through Labor

**Alright I have a little story with this one. Looong ago when I first starting playing drums I was forced to play this on Expert while my mom sang. I was barely playing on Medium at the time and this song KILLED ME. It literally made my arm die over and over and over. I never failed..but it was enough to make me have a personal vendetta with this song. Ending now. Got ya bitch. :D

Anyway all in all I played 28 songs today and got 17 FCs..mostly the easy ones and went from 61st to 50th (360). I'll play some more and see what comes of it. :tooth:

08-02-10 - Well..it's getting close. I only have 2 more "Easy" songs to do atm: Nearly Lost You and Under Pressure. After that there are some more that are possible but will take way more practice than a few minutes like the past few songs. I may be switching games soon...we'll see. Until then I reached 50 FCs! :D

GH5X Drum FC#47 Bring the Noise 20XX | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#48 Medicate | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#49 You Give Love A Bad Name | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#50 Wolf Like Me | Vid

08-01-10 - I've been kinda sick for the past few days but I felt good enough to play some today.

GH5X Drum FC#45 Sex On Fire | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#46 What I Got | Vid

My Smells Like Teen Spirit got messed up somehow too. I'm reuploading it now..

07-30-10 - I improved almost EVERY one of my scores today! I guess I really have gotten better in the past week! I'm 4th place on 360 and 7th on Global. I think I can get 2nd on 360 (No way I'm touching Sulfurus), and 3rd on Global (Don't think I can reach guitarheroiga either :P). 2 New FCs. One easy but annoying, the other a bit of a challenge if you try to sing with it. XD

GH5X Drum FC#43 Gamma Ray | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#44 Smells Like Teen Spirit | Vid

07-29-10 - ...too bad I suck at it compared to Arvain. XD

I decided to play a little bit of Vox today and got 6 OMBFCs...too bad they are easy. :P Like I said I suck at Vox. Anyway here they are:

GH5X OMB FC#1 Blue Day
GH5X OMB FC#2 Kryptonite
GH5X OMB FC#3 Only Happy When It Rains
GH5X OMB FC#4 Du Hast
GH5X OMB FC#5 Gratitude
GH5X OMB FC#6 All Along the Watchtower

Also I got two more Drum FCs making it 42...half game FC? Or do I need one more? :P Oh well I still have a few more easy ones...

GH5X Drum FC#41 Maiden, Mother & Crone | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#42 All Along the Watchtower | Vid

And that's not all! Cherry on top: Brianstorm Intro FC

Amazing progress on that for sure. :)

07-28-10 - A big update with the end result being FC#40. :D

GH5X Drum FC#34 Send A Little Love Token | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#35 Never Miss A Beat | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#36 Kryptonite | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#37 Sneak Out | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#38 All Along the Watchtower | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#39 Play That Funky Music | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#40 Ex-Girlfriend | Vid

That was all today! It was actually a pretty cool feeling. I sat down and said "I'm GOING to get 40 FCs today." ..in actuality I was just trying to push myself to get 35..but look what happened. XD

07-26-10 - Woot got some more. Videos are uploading...

GH5X Drum FC#30 Blue Day | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#31 You and Me | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#32 Mirror People | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#33 Steady, As She Goes | Vid

I also got all the new scores I've gotten uploaded and I'm in 6th place right behind Hydrapower (even though he has more if he would still be able to use 5 lane :P)

I still have a few more easy FCs so I'll work on those..

07-24-10 -

Happy Birthday to me
I got an FC
I got it on video
So click the link to go see. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2VRjP-hH0

GH5X Drum FC#24 Dancing with Myself | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#25 American Girl | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#26 Fame | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#27 Sowing Season (Yeah) | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#28 In the Meantime | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#29 Looks That Kill | Vid

07-22-10 - Took a 2 day break on GH to regroup and came back to finish off 5 starring GH5 Expert Drums. :D

Also in what felt like the longest day ever I got a FGFC on Easy Drums. :P

Easy Scores

And while the difficulty may say easy, some of the songs were pretty awkward to FC, namely 21SCM and Demon(s). <_<

07-19-10 - It was soo hot today so I didn't play much today but I was able to get these two 5 stars. :)

07-18-10 - Well after passing Brianstorm I decided to pass the rest I hadn't yet. :D

5 Staring them will take some work :P Anyway I got some new FCs too..

GH5X Drum FC#18 Lithium (Live) | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#19 A-Punk | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#20 Gratitude | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#21 Cigarettes, Wedding Bands | Vid
GH5X Drum FC#22 Shout It Out Loud
GH5X Drum FC#23 Runnin' Down A Dream

07-17-10 - OMG I did NOT expect this. :drool:

I sat down yesterday and practiced the intro-bits and got consistent on Slow, but on Full Speed I'd always hit my sticks together on the crossovers. I tried again tonight and was doing the same thing but decided to do a real run...and suddenly it clicked! I didn't FC the intro or the parts like it by all means, but I hit a good portion of it! I'm so stoked about this if you can't tell. :D

07-14-10 - A few FCs in the redux so far:

GH5X Drum FC#12 Bleed American
GH5X Drum FC#13 Du Hast
GH5X Drum FC#14 L.A.
GH5X Drum FC#15 Plug In Baby
GH5X Drum FC#16 They Say
GH5X Drum FC#17 Wannabe in L.A.

Also got a -2 on Sacrifice on vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys5dRtnVJMI

Stupid misses. =\

07-12-10 - Replaced my worn out sticks with newer 7As. I like them much better. :P

I've also decided to ReDux GH5 Expert. I haven't played Expert seriously in a long time so I'm hoping for some good improvements. Only thing I have right now is passing One Big Holiday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lY-FXzIEE0

I'm sure more will come. :D

06-24-10 - I haven't quite decided what I want to do next yet in GH. I'm just playing around on various instruments, various difficulties, etc.

Either way I wanted to get this out of the way and get 1st place back on TTFAF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgowAGDwVE

It's by far my best run, but could easily be beaten by someone. Until then I'm happy. :P

06-21-10 - OMG it finally happened!

GH5H Drum FC#85 21st Century Schizoid Man | Vid

This was the first run of the day. I had played the rolls in practice a bit and decided just to play the last roll slower than it sounds. It worked in practice..and then it worked in the real run!

Never thought this day would come. I mean a friend who cheered me on yesterday while I failed over and over again remembered me telling him I was going for half the game FC'd..and here I sit at all 85. XD

Not much more I can say right now. I can finally stop playing that song!! Oo/

06-20-10 - This song is turning me into a 21st Century Schizoid Man myself. <_<

I stopped counting my -1/100% overhit runs at around 35...because I've stopped playing the song through since I hit everything passed the Frip Riff 3 every time. In fact I'm hitting everything except for that last red roll. Just can't hit it in a run...ugh I'll keep trying.

06-18-10 - Yup that's right. 14 21st Century Schizoid Man -1s..11 of the misses being in Guitar Solo C and the other 3 in stupid places. <_<

I will get this.

06-17-10 - Practice practice practice...it seems to really work. o.O I was going for -15 on 21CSM but I had a -8!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGV1xH0TBxc

This is looking more and more possible but until then I'll keep practicing. :)

06-16-10 - Yes! I did it! Demon(s) FC!! :drool:

GH5H Drum FC#84 Demon(s) | Vid

This was soo random. I was bored and started up GH5..and wasn't really wanting to play Demon(s) since I had failed many times earlier in the day. But I decided what the hell I'll play it, then after a stupid miss at the beginning, next restart: FC! I can't believe I'm only 1 away. :)

But this is a biggie. All the marbles. Starting tomorrow I'm grinding 21CSM in practice mode for awhile. No real runs since they only make me get bad habits (I found that out when I tried to play a run earlier today XD) So first goal is to get -15 or less. Let's roll. :)

06-15-10 - After a hiatus from drums due to a broken kick pedal, I'm back and apparently better than ever! (Even though ever wasn't -that- good to begin with. XP) These FC's also have videos with them as I bought a PVR and made a YT account just for my GH Stuffs. So check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mike65707SH

GH5H Drum FC#82 The Rock Show | Vid
GH5H Drum FC#83 The Spirit of Radio | Vid

04-02-10 - That was the most random FC ever lol. I put in GH5 to mess around with 21CSM but instead decided to play Seven to warm up..and first try: FC I also got a -2 on both The Rock Show and Demon(s)..so I actually think 84/85 FCs are possible. :drool:

GH5H Drum FC#81 Seven

04-01-10 II - Well that was quick! FCs 18-65 all done today..

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?group=14&game=40&platform=2&size=1&inst1=3&inst=3&diff=3&user=94665

Will fully update tomorrow. I am TIRED.

04-01-10 - Long time no post..mostly because I was too lazy to update any of my scores. XD

I got BH and have mostly been playing on Expert Guitar and Hard drums. Nothing too special on the Guitar side but I'm working on getting a Hard Drum FGFC. I took down *most* of the hard FC's first so I just have to grind for the rest. :)

BHH Drum FC#1 Hands Down
BHH Drum FC#2 Rio
BHH Drum FC#3 Rock Star
BHH Drum FC#4 Whip It
BHH Drum FC#5 Ocean Avenue
BHH Drum FC#6 The Adventure
BHH Drum FC#7 The Impression I Get
BHH Drum FC#8 Y.M.C.A
BHH Drum FC#9 Bad Reputation
BHH Drum FC#10 Take A Picture
BHH Drum FC#11 When I'm Gone
BHH Drum FC#12 Beautiful Soul
BHH Drum FC#13 Gasoline
BHH Drum FC#14 Turn Off the Light
BHH Drum FC#15 Love is A Battlefield
BHH Drum FC#16 Happy Together
BHH Drum FC#17 Honkey Tonk Women

03-03-10 - I got the Vocals tonight so I thought I would get all the other instruments tonight as well since I knew they were pretty easy and that the song is awesome. :D

02-27-10 - 1814 to be exact. Only have GH80H to get scores in on before I have to give my PS2 back to it's owner..sucky as I love GH1 and 80's.. :(

But oh well. Other news was most of the day was spent getting quite a few FCs for the Hard FSFC thread. So a good day of GH for sure. :D

02-26-10 - Yeah I'm playing a bit of Expert since I can't seem to get anything done on Hard anymore. I've found that I've lost some ability with complex kick patterns...but I've gotten SOO much better at rolls and figuring out sticking for them on the fly. So once my mind starts to get used to the kicks again I should get more. ^.^

GH5X Drum FC#8 Make It Wit Chu
GH5X Drum FC#9 Only Happy When It Rains
GH5X Drum FC#10 In My Place

02-19-10 - Just an update. Still playing a lot but not doing anything really worth noting. Atm I'm working on a GH80M FGFC since I have to give my PS2 away soon and so I wont be able to play it or GH1 for awhile. But I did get GH80E FGFC today. I didn't use paths for most of it until I figured out a way to look at paths without my laptop and without writing them down:

PS3 FTW. ^.^

Other stuff:

GH5X Vox FC#6 Blue Day
GH5X Vox FC#7 Kryptonite
GH5X Vox FC#8 Only Happy When It Rains

GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Still Rise
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC The Silence is Deafening

02-05-10 - Been a few days and I have quite a bit to update on..but nothing too spectacular really. :P

GH5H Vox FC#26 Six Days A Week

GH5X Vox FC#1 Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
GH5X Vox FC#2 Gratitude
GH5X Vox FC#3 One Big Holiday
GH5X Vox FC#4 Demon(s)
GH5X Vox FC#5 Du Hast

GH1H FC#8 Killer Queen
GH1H FC#9 Hey You
GH1H FC#10 Stellar
GH1H FC#11 Symphony of Destruction
GH1H FC#12 Ziggy Stardust
GH1H FC#13 Fat Lip
GH1H FC#14 Cochise
GH1H FC#15 Take It Off
GH1H FC#16 Sharp Dressed Man
GH1H FC#17 Godzilla
GH1H FC#18 Take Me Out
GH1H FC#19 Eureka, I've Found Love
GH1H FC#20 Behind the Mask
GH1H FC#21 Callout
GH1H FC#22 Guitar Hero

02-02-10 - Today was mostly a Vox day. Didn't play much but picked up 4 new FCs and overall just had fun singing horribly. :tooth:

GH5H Vox FC#22 Deadbolt
GH5H Vox FC#23 Medicate
GH5H Vox FC#24 Only Happy When It Rains
GH5H Vox FC#25 Back Round

02-01-10 - Edit III: Ok last edit for the night..but for EPIC reasons! 80th FC!!

GH5H Drum FC#80 Six Days A Week

I don't even have anything more to say. I feel so good, I'm just gonna go rest now. XD

Edit II: W..T..F?!? 2 Minutes to Midnight FC! This was literally out of nowhere. I missed in 3 spots last time I played and I wanted to at least get a score when I don't miss under SP and this happens. 1 more, c'mon 80 FCs!

GH5H Drum FC#79 2 Minutes to Midnight

Edit: Scratch what I said about nothing new. Judith FC!

GH5H Drum FC#78 Judith

Nothing new on drums really. Just lots of practice mode. I'm very close to a Six Days A Week and Judith FC. Spirit of the Radio is iffy, and I got a -1 in the first green roll fill of Seven. To balance out not getting anywhere in drums recently I've worked on Vocals. XP

GH5H Vox FC#8 All Along the Watchtower
GH5H Vox FC#9 Blue Day
GH5H Vox FC#10 Sex On Fire
GH5H Vox FC#11 20th Century Boy
GH5H Vox FC#12 21st Century Schizoid Man
GH5H Vox FC#13 Disconnected
GH5H Vox FC#14 Hurts So Good
GH5H Vox FC#15 Lithium (Live)
GH5H Vox FC#16 Seven
GH5H Vox FC#17 Smells Like Teen Spirit
GH5H Vox FC#18 Sneak Out
GH5H Vox FC#19 We're An American Band
GH5H Vox FC#20 You and Me
GH5H Vox FC#21 Bring the Noise 20XX

01-29-10 - I learned a valuable lesson today. If you don't get an FC after 45 minutes of playing...take a break. I played Incinerate 14 times in a row and could hit the later fills almost every time but I KEPT making stupid mistakes after that. I was too hard headed and just kept saying "one more try" but never came to be..

So I took a break and played some Dragon Age, ate some Frosted Mini-wheat and the like. Came back to GH...and first try got it. No practice or anything. XD

GH5H Drum FC#77 Incinerate

Oh and a couple of Vox FCs:

GH5H Vox FC#6 Incinerate
GH5H Vox FC#7 Mirror People

01-28-10 - Edit II: OMG yes Scatterbrain!

GH5H Drum FC#76 Scatterbrain (Live)
---
Edit: Jailbreak!

GH5H Drum FC#75 Jailbreak

I reached the 75 FC mark! OMG so happy.
---
YES! I'm so happy to get this one out of the way. Nothing overly hard about the song just so repetitive with small changes here and there that made my nerves go haywire. Was the first time playing it tonight after blowing an FC run of Incinerate. That will most likely be next. :tooth:

GH5H Drum FC#74 Lust for Life (Live)

Also some other instrument FCs today. :)

GH5X Guitar FC#42 Blue Day
GH5X Guitar FC#43 Seven

GH5X Bass FC#9 Blue Orchid
GH5X Guitar FC#10 Fame

GH5H Vox FC#1 Hungry Like the Wolf
GH5H Vox FC#2 Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
GH5H Vox FC#3 Gratitude
GH5H Vox FC#4 One Big Holiday
GH5H Vox FC#5 Demon(s)

01-27-10 - And I've finally hit a wall in FCs lol. I was only able to get One Big Holiday today, and it wasn't even that bad of a song. I just made a bunch of stupid mistakes. An FC is an FC though. :D

After that I spent the rest of the day practicing various fills and beats of the other song that I'm having problems with. I got Incinerate down mostly, just need to not overthink and hit invisible notes..Oo/

And I guess last but not least I got a nice 16k increase on 21CSM. The only place I'm consistently missing on now are the mini-fills in the main riff..I have the main beat down now. It's amazing how much better you do if you just play what you hear some of the time. :P

GH5H Drum FC#73 One Big Holiday

01-25-10 - I normally don't update so late (or early..depends on how you look at it. :P) but I was busy most of the day and didn't get to get on the PC much. Buuut I was able to get some more FCs..some tough ones actually. The first being the bitch that is DYFLWD and it's nearly 3k notes of worryfest, the last few requiring me to actually use practice mode for once. Oo/

GH5H Drum FC#66 Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
GH5H Drum FC#67 We're An American Band
GH5H Drum FC#68 Younk Funk
GH5H Drum FC#69 Sex On Fire (Epic 69th FC amrite? XD)
GH5H Drum FC#70 Sneak Out (Prolly the most technical FC I have gotten so far)
GH5H Drum FC#71 Back Round
GH5H Drum FC#71 All the Pretty Faces

To think I wondered if I would be able to break 50 FCs and here I am going into the 70s. It's a good feeling. :tooth:

01-24-10 II - Yes it's finally done! 30M Total is mine. Thanks to finally FCing Dancing with Myself and getting a 50K increase in score I was pushed above that mark. That also makes 65/85 FCs so only 20 left..but I'm getting into the songs I'll need to actually practice on. o.o

GH5H Drum FC#62 Kryptonite
GH5H Drum FC#63 Medicate
GH5H Drum FC#64 Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
GH5H Drum FC#65 Dancing with Myself

01-24-10 - I slowly edge forward to my 30M total goal. 174K away and counting. But Scatterbrain choke makes me sad.. I will get it eventually!

GH5H Drum FC#56 Brianstorm
GH5H Drum FC#57 Bullet with Butterfly Wings
GH5H Drum FC#58 Looks That Kill
GH5H Drum FC#59 Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)
GH5H Drum FC#60 Disconnected
GH5H Drum FC#61 Sultans of Swing

GH1H FC#5 More Than A Feeling
GH1H FC#6 Take Me Out
GH1H FC#7 Sharp Dressed Man

01-22-10 - Very nice day today. Started it off with a GH1M FGFC then got my 98% goal on 21CSM Hard Drums right here:

I thought this was a horrible run until the red rolls at the end of the crazy part. Oh well, means I can do much better. Other than that I have many new FC's today bring my On-Disc count to 55/85 and 50k away from 29.5M Total score. 30 more FCs to go...:tooth:

GH5H Drum FC#47 Play That Funky Music
GH5H Drum FC#48 Steady, As She Goes
GH5H Drum FC#49 Sowing Season (Yeah)
GH5H Drum FC#50 So Lonely
GH5H Drum FC#51 Mirror People
GH5H Drum FC#52 Superstition
GH5H Drum FC#53 Hungry Like the Wolf
GH5H Drum FC#54 No One to Depend On (Live)
GH5H Drum FC#55 Nearly Lost You
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Livin' On A Prayer
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Stillborn
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Dammit

01-21-10 - Nothing too big to update with but I got a few more FCs. Still quite a few easier FCs to get before I get stuck on the harder ones. Still working on a Dancing with Myself FC and now I'm trying to get 98% on Schizoid Man. :P

GH5H Drum FC#44 Wolf Like Me
GH5H Drum FC#45 Streamline Woman
GH5H Drum FC#46 Ex-Girlfriend

01-19-10 - NOOOO I didn't even miss in a hard spot. :(

Reduxed some easy songs and got a few new FCs. I'm getting ready to move around some rooms so I can play drums more than I am atm. It's not a noise factor now, but more of the fact that I have to kick people out of a room to play.<_<

GH5H Drum FC#41 Bring the Noise 20XX
GH5H Drum FC#42 Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
GH5H Drum FC#43 Never Miss A Beat
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC The Middle
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Miss Murder

01-18-10 - 2 new on-disc FC's and a DLC which I constantly would space on and miss in some random spot. Also pushes the community total score over 29M. :tooth:

GH5H Drum FC#39 Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
GH5H Drum FC#40 Deadbolt
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Grave of Opportunity

01-17-10 - Didn't get to play too much today. Got some more Hard Drum FCs and played some GH1 and FGFC'd Easy finally.

GH5H Drum FC#37 You Give Love A Bad Name
GH5H Drum FC#38 Under Pressure
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC About A Girl
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Are You Gonna Go My Way
GH5H Drum DLC/Import FC Band On the Run

01-15-10

I updated the OP cuz I got bored of the old look. :)

More Hard drums today..I finished going through the setlist but there are still some Easy FCs I can get and just made stupid mistakes. But my main goal atm is 30M total and a Dancing With Myself FC. Stupid broken notes..if I hit them I miss later, if I miss them I hit the rest of the song no problem. Anyway...

GH5H Drum FC#31 Gamma Ray
GH5H Drum FC#32 Smells Like Teen Spirit
GH5H Drum FC#33 Why Bother?
GH5H Drum FC#34 You and Me
GH5H Drum FC#35 Sweating Bullets
GH5H Drum FC#36 Mother, Maiden, & Crone

01-14-10 - Finally a set of drums with absolutely no problems. Played with my GWs as much as I could today and was able to pick up 19 FCs I didn't have..most pretty easy but I got a couple good ones. Went from 26M to 27M total so far and I'm only halfway through the setlist again. :)

A couple of heartbreaks though:

There are 796 notes..

There are 1113 (or 1114 maybe) Notes. :(

01-11-10 - Good news! Got my GoodWoods! Bad news: Don't have my stock kit yet...lol. Well they'll be here tomorrow and I'll be able to get back to drumming. Yayyy.

In other news, finished imputing scores for X-Drums and am at 9th place. Good thing not many play GH drums..I have plenty of room to improve.

01-06-10 - Went to hang with some friends and we were so bored decided to make this video. Please watch, and thanks. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQdEs3ljC9Q

We may consider doing the entire setlist we can in this manner. As of yet we haven't decided.

01-05-10 - It's been forever since I've updated any scores. <_< Anyway I uploaded my overdue Vox and Drum scores for now and am first place on Hard drums. ^.^

I still have around 400 scores left to upload along various instruments and bands. Fun Fun.

10-16-09 - I had been working on a Easy Vox FGFC for a few days now. Just took some practicing..it's my worst instrument so any improvement is good improvement. :P

Also I Am the Arsonist Expert Guitar FC:

10-8-09 - Yes! Thanks to several Scorehero members, and a few awesome players I just randomly met online, I was finally able to get the 10M Challenge along with the Spirit of Radio.

Also I thought this was funny. After practicing and practicing on getting Diamond on Expert Under Pressure I went back to easy and..well :tooth:

Before:

After:

I know it's just easy but it's my worst instrument so..yeah. XP

10-7-09 - Short update today. I spent the entire day working on these two songs (plus Medicate but that went down easier than these fuckers <_<) and I finally got them Diamond'd! I also got XBL so I got a lot of the band challenges done. I'm sitting on 900 Stars atm. What's left?

Plug In Baby - Plat
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) - Plat
The Spirit of Radio - Gold
God of Rock Challenge - Gold

So if you want these challenges too/want to help me get them, and you are on 360 msg me. (GT: ChAoSnOvA65707)

10-4-09 - 9 More FCs for today. I will be getting a month of XBL again so I can get the Band Challenges online soon. Then I'll just have the harder Vocal challenges left...<_<

GH5X Guitar FC#33 L.A.
GH5X Guitar FC#34 Never Miss A Beat
GH5X Guitar FC#35 Only Happy When It Rains
GH5X Guitar FC#36 The Rock Show
GH5X Guitar FC#37 A-Punk
GH5X Guitar FC#38 Kryptonite
GH5X Guitar FC#39 In the Meantime
GH5X Guitar FC#40 Lonely Is the Night
GH5X Guitar FC#41 Wannabe In L.A.

10-3-09 - Gotten back to Expert Guitar after playing Vocals for awhile trying to get used to the new system. I could get more but I just am having trouble finding time to play. XD

Also I have ordered a new drum set. It's being processed.

GH5X Guitar FC#28 Brianstorm
GH5X Guitar FC#29 Steady, As She Goes
GH5X Guitar FC#30 Why Bother?
GH5X Guitar FC#31 All the Pretty Faces
GH5X Guitar FC#32 Ex-Girlfriend

9-5-09 - Finished with GH5 Sightreads and got 27 FCs..prolly could have gotten a few more early on, but I had trouble adjusting to the HO/POs for some reason. Oh well. XP

GH5X Guitar FC#1 Song 2
GH5X Guitar FC#2 They Say
GH5X Guitar FC#3 Gamma Ray
GH5X Guitar FC#4 In My Place
GH5X Guitar FC#5 Feel Good Inc
GH5X Guitar FC#6 All Along the Watchtower
GH5X Guitar FC#7 Sowing Season (Yeah)
GH5X Guitar FC#8 Hurts So Good
GH5X Guitar FC#9 Fame
GH5X Guitar FC#10 Woman From Tokyo
GH5X Guitar FC#11 Under Pressure
GH5X Guitar FC#12 Sex On Fire
GH5X Guitar FC#13 Comedown
GH5X Guitar FC#14 Shout It Loud
GH5X Guitar FC#15 You and Me
GH5X Guitar FC#16 Make It Wit Chu
GH5X Guitar FC#17 Plug In Baby
GH5X Guitar FC#18 Bleed American
GH5X Guitar FC#19 Hungry Like the Wolf
GH5X Guitar FC#20 Smells Like Teen Spirit
GH5X Guitar FC#21 Lithium
GH5X Guitar FC#22 What I Got
GH5X Guitar FC#23 Ring of Fire
GH5X Guitar FC#24 Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
GH5X Guitar FC#25 In My Place
GH5X Guitar FC#26 2 Minutes to Midnight
GH5X Guitar FC#27 Gratitude

I planned on doing a all difficulty, all instrument thing with GH5 but my drums died a few weeks back so I wont be able to fully complete that until November 3. <_<

7-11-09 - BIG day yesterday. It's finally over.
I finished Easy Bass career and with it I now have a score for every song, on every instrument, on every difficulty EXCEPT Expert+ Drums. I did play some of those yesterday as well (Only have one pedal). I think I can still pass Beast and the Harlot but Raining Blood and TTFAF is a NO..atm at least..=\

Anyway it's over..this is by far my biggest goal I've ever set for myself and accomplished. XP That's 770 Unique Scores and 452 overall FCs. :drool:

I'm personally pretty proud of this so I'll prolly leave this update at the top for awhile. If I have something new it'll be here.

Some of the stats:

Code:
(As of 7-12-09)(Global)

Guitar FCs:       
Easy:  48 (1st)
Medium:  48 (1st)
Hard:  39 (10th)
Expert:  12 (107th)

Bass FCs:
Easy:  48 (1st)
Medium:  48 (1st)
Hard:  40 (2nd)
Expert:  26 (18th)

Drum FCs:
Easy:  43 (1st)
Medium:  30 (1st)
Hard:  27 (2nd)
Expert:  2 (14th)

Vox FCs:
Easy:  17 (1st)
Medium: 13 (1st)
Hard:  6 (2nd)
Expert:  5 (17th)

Now excuse me..I need a break. XD

8-05-09 - Not in the best of moods today but I did manage to get a few more FCs..

GH2X FC#18 Message In A Bottle
GH2X FC#19 Elephant Bones
GH2X FC#20 Dead!

Still plenty out there I can prolly get. Good luck me.

8-04-09 - Some more FCs, more Reduxing, more frustration over missing easy parts. XD

GH2X FC#12 Cherry Pie
GH2X FC#13 John the Fisherman
GH2X FC#14 Possum Kingdom
GH2X FC#15 Strutter
GH2X FC#16 Laughtrack
GH2X FC#17 Shout at the Devil

Still so much to do.

8-02-09 - Didn't have internet yesterday so today's update will actually be for yesterday...XP

I got through the rest of the songs on GH2X again and my ranking is down to 282nd on 360 (like 1k for Overall..lmao). Couple of Easy FCs:

GH2X FC#9 Radium Eyes
GH2X FC#10 Soy Bomb
GH2X FC#11 Yes We Can

I have plenty more I can probably do. Just need some more practice on GH2. :P

8-01-09 - Played through the GH2 career for the first time basically since I got the game. Fun to see me improve SO much. XD I haven't finished all the bonus yet and I didn't use paths (even though I did see how many SPs to get before activating) and I didn't restart stupid mistakes. Even so, I went from 900th place 360 to 408th so far. XP

There is so much more I can do with this game.

GH2X FC#7 Girlfriend
GH2X FC#8 Can't You Hear Me Knockin

7-30-09 - Decent day if you like chokes I guess. XP

Started with Round and Round randomly and I missed in the outro for the first time in forever..sucked but w/e. I hit the other solos. :D

Then Radar Love..missed 1 note in Solo C..

I will get it later tonight maybe, but I DO know I'll redux some more songs and should easily make it into the top 100. :)

7-29-09 - This will be FC 21..I know it. I got consistent at Solo B this morning and then couldn't hit Solo C. Then I started messing up Solo B but hitting C. Ugh..at least I 8* it..=\

:(

Edit: YES. One more try got it. I messed up SP but I don't mind. :D

GH80X FC#21 No One Like You

7-27-09 - First off I passed 1 Billion Overall Total! YESS. :D

Weekend of GH..pretty good. Started off with my 20th GH80s FC then got better when a friend of mine and I played GH2 Co-op and got the first ever Co-op FC of This is How I Disappear (Even though it wont be the top score. ^.^

Finished it off with some GH3 Co-op and got many 1mil+ songs. Even some awesome stuff between that. One was I took TTFAF into solo and got 650+K and I missed a lot of easy stuff not to mention hitting Herman's Solo but with NO SP. >_<

The last wtf moment was on TDWDTG. My friend played Rhythm first but didn't do so well so we switched. We had JUST got done saying how we don't see how Danny hits the strumming in the song when I FC THE LEAD 1! Felt AMAZING. :D

GH80X FC#19 Synchronicity II
GH80X FC#20 Ain't Nothin But A Good Time

First This is How I Disappear Co-op FC

The Way It Ends 1Mil
TTFAF 1Mil
TDWDTG 1Mil
Ernten Was Wir Saen 1Mil
OGaP 1.1Mil
Revolution Deathsquad 1.2Mil

7-25-09 - And the day ends with me stuck at 19 FCs. :P

I got Synchronicity II after just one time messing up the ziggies due to nerves. Up next? Either Ain't Nothin' But I Good Time or Caught In A Mosh (-2 on both). I had an amazing run of Seventeen though. Only mistaked was -4 or so notes in Solo 1C..first time ever hitting the outro. ^_^

7-24-09 - Today is my 20th birthday so I decided to relax my recently hectic schedule and play some GH:80s. It started great with a Wrathchild FC so I decided to go for more. ^_^

GH80X FC#8 Wrathchild
GH80X FC#9 Shakin'
GH80X FC#10 Only A Lad
GH80X FC#11 Turning Japanese
GH80X FC#12 I Ran (So Far Away)
GH80X FC#13 Balls to the Wall
GH80X FC#14 Los Angeles
GH80X FC#15 Holy Diver
GH80X FC#16 Hold On Loosely
GH80X FC#17 What I Like About You
GH80X FC#18 Bathroom Wall

7-16-09 - I'm back to GH1 now it seems. :P It was calling back to me. I'm working mostly on getting scores in for every difficulty atm, but I am also working on new Expert FCs and reduxing old ones.

Speaking of which I had a really good run of Get Ready 2 Rokk..while the score is only 9k higher than my best score I'm happy enough because it was the first time playing it in a long time. I had a run after where I combo'd the last half of the solo whihc was awesome as well..but I missed the next SP cuz I forgot to strum HO/POs...<_< lol

7-12-09 - I played a little bit of all games today...trying to figure out what I want to do next. It's either gonna be GH2, GH3, or GHWT. GH2 is generally my worst scores. Most of them are old and nearly all of them are pathless. GH3 I get more fun out of and WT..I just never really put much time into it. (Also pathless)

I'll prolly play more of each game tomorrow before I decide.

7-09-09 - Wow..didn't expect that. After grinding out Killer Queen for a bit I was finally able to get a 5* and finished of the career. Surprising as just a few days ago I was struggling to 5* it on Medium. XP

GHSHX Vox FC#5 Raining Blood

Then I finished the day by clearing Easy Guitar..1st place by about 50K. Pretty good for not pathing at all. XP

Tomorrow will be Easy Drums and starting Easy Bass. Almost done!

7-08-09 - Medium Drums finished...this is getting tiresome. XD

Got a -2 on TTFAF on medium...it's not hard just so damn long...<_<

7-07-09 - I don't know why the Free Bird roll was giving me problems..I nearly FCd it first try today. <_<

Oh well that is that. TTFAF wasn't very hard to pass (5* might be another story...) and overall I am ranked 13th...not bad I suppose. ^^;

...Oh and on my Vox side XD I for some reason skipped Tier 2 all together. =\ I'll get back on that later tonight.

GHSHX Vox FC#4 Laid to Rest

7-06-09 II - Medium Bass if finally done..took awhile but everything was really pretty easy. And the strange thing is Free Bird is harder than TTFAF on medium Bass..IMO at least. XD It also netted me 1st place overall and nearly a 1st on every song lol.

...Oh and on my Vox side...

GHSHX Vox FC#1 Psychobilly Freakout
GHSHX Vox FC#2 Free Bird
GHSHX Vox FC#3 Killing In the Name

7-06-09 - Oh god..just finished Hard vox career which means I have to work on Expert now. <_< Fair warning I suck. XP

Tomorrow (Aka later tonight..lol) I expect to finish Medium Bass and get started on Medium Drums. Fun fun. ^^

7-05-09 - One more run was all I needed. Thanks Brad. ;D

FGFC ^^;

7-04-09 - Happy 4th of July..I hope yours was better than mine..:P

I started this last night and finished later tonight but I played through medium guitar. I SRd FCd everything..except TTFAF. I missed ONE note in Shred to Glory B. I so thought I was gonna get it. XD So close.

7-03-09 - Played the entire Bass career on hard today...XD For the most part the charts were rather dull ( I guess it is bass after all :P) but towards the end of the career there are some very fun charts such as my favorite one No One Knows. ^.^

Anyway, 40/48 of them were SR FCs and there wasn't one song that I didn't feel that I could FC. FGFC whenever I want to get around to it. :P

7-02-09 - Played the entire Guitar career on hard today. I don't get why people are mad about them. Sure they're easier than the past games but I had way more fun with them. :P

39 Sightread FCs and I could prolly get 46/48 with little effort. Free Bird and of course TTFAF would require the most work...FGFC for me is definitely possible but prolly wont happen anytime soon. :tooth:

7-01-09 - I got stuck on Freebird on Expert Drums so..I'm playing vocals again. I'm moving to Hard now..they don't seem as bad as I thought it would be. As long as you know how to sing certain parts of the song...XD

6-30-09 - I started Expert drum career today for SH...and got my first and second Expert WT drums FC ever. :D

GHSHX Drum FC#1 More Than A Feeling
GHSHX Drum FC#2 Electric Eye

Let's see if I can pass the career then I gotta work on 5* it..<_<

6-29-09 - Just 1 FC today but it was a pretty hard one. Message in the Bottle is harder than you would think XD

Oh well first to reach 17M. Think I'll work more on Guitar now..or Expert drums. Not sure yet.

6-27-09 - Another 5 FCs and 2 100% overhits today..pretty good day. I have a few more songs I can get, and a few that I could get if I wasn't retarded at some parts of them..<_<

TTFAF was a big accomplishment. My 731k run wasn't really special, I just used SP in places and didn't lose combo there. But the run before got me a very nice notestreak. :D

Mhhm...^.^

These scores also netted my 1st place overall back from Birkhalter..for now. I'll be 2nd again by tomorrow morning. e.e

6-26-09 - Got 6 FCs today and a nice ~100K increase on TTFAF. ^_^ I'm working on more FCs and getting my 1st place back from Birkhalter. :P

..and some more Easy vocals...cough.

6-25-09 - I had to fix my Raining Blood score..91% was too embarrassing for Hard. XD I've FC'd all the Storm sections in practice it's just when I'm in a run I go faster than I should ruining them so I know I can do better...though I doubt I'll FC the song. :resent:

Anyway I also got a few more first places and a few more FCs. (Up to 15 now) I know there are at least 6 more I can get and them some so stay tuned. ^.^

Oh and I'm still playing Easy Vocals...but not worth mentioning really. <_< lol

6-24-09 - I worked on I Love Rock and Roll all day experimenting with different ways to activate and squeezing on drums..and I finally got 1st on it. Atm I can't find any more points but there very well may be.

6-23-09 - Drum Career finished. I only played Hard but I must say I love playing almost every song in Smash Hits on drums. ^_^

As not many people have scores up I easily claimed 1st place overall but I have tons of room for improvement. (Especially Raining Blood and TTFAF...<_<) For now I'm taking a break and going to play Vocals...on Easy...lol. :D

6-22-09 - Bass Career done. 26 SR FCs (First 3 tiers and then some more)..that's more like it. 8th Overall even if there aren't that many people..but that's ok. I can get a few more when I come back to playing Bass..next up Hard (and some Expert) Drums. :)

GHSHX Bass FC#1 Hit Me With Your Best Shot
GHSHX Bass FC#2 I Love Rock and Roll
GHSHX Bass FC#3 I Wanna Rock
GHSHX Bass FC#4 Godzilla
GHSHX Bass FC#5 Take Me Out
GHSHX Bass FC#6 Nothin' But a Good Time
GHSHX Bass FC#7 Message In A Bottle
GHSHX Bass FC#8 Heart Shaped Box
GHSHX Bass FC#9 Take It Off
GHSHX Bass FC#10 Killer Queen
GHSHX Bass FC#11 Rock and Roll All Nite
GHSHX Bass FC#12 Mother
GHSHX Bass FC#13 Round and Round
GHSHX Bass FC#14 Cherry Pie
GHSHX Bass FC#15 More Than A Feeling
GHSHX Bass FC#16 Hey You
GHSHX Bass FC#17 Stellar
GHSHX Bass FC#18 Them Bones
GHSHX Bass FC#19 Electric Eye
GHSHX Bass FC#20 Psychobilly Freakout
GHSHX Bass FC#21 Smoke On the Water
GHSHX Bass FC#22 Shout At the Devil
GHSHX Bass FC#23 Unsung
GHSHX Bass FC#24 Barracuda
GHSHX Bass FC#25 Thunder Kiss 65
GHSHX Bass FC#26 Cult of Personality

6-21-09 - Got SH..love it. I got 11 sightread FCs with plenty more I can get..just a few spots that fucked me over. :P Also sightread 5* on everything but TTFAF..hope to get that soon. Working on Bass next.

GHSHX Guitar FC#1 I Love Rock 'N Roll
GHSHX Guitar FC#2 Rock and Roll All Nite
GHSHX Guitar FC#3 Smoke on the Water
GHSHX Guitar FC#4 Heart Shaped Box
GHSHX Guitar FC#5 Killer Queen
GHSHX Guitar FC#6 More Than A Feeling
GHSHX Guitar FC#7 Message In A Bottle
GHSHX Guitar FC#8 Hey You
GHSHX Guitar FC#9 Lay Down
GHSHX Guitar FC#10 Unsung
GHSHX Guitar FC#11 Carry On Wayward Son

Shout at the Devil 100%

6-15-09 - This will prolly be my last GH1 update for awhile unless GHSH sucks. :P But anyway an..ok day I suppose. I found out I can't strum in GH1 lol. I can't FC Cochise, I can't FC Breaking Wheel, the solo strumming in Ace of Spades. Even the outro to You Got Another Thing Comin'. XD Oh well maybe I'll be better at strumming when play again..I doubt it but you never know :P

Some pics:

You Got Another Thing Comin' Outro Choke. :(

My nice Decontrol score that put me over the 12.4M mark. :D

6-14-09 II - One more run after my last choke was all I needed..Smoke on the Water FC. Decent Sp but I made a small error in the last activation.

Anyway I need some advice. Cochise..chords..I can't hit them and I don't know why. Is there any other song in any GH that has the same speed as the strumming in that song? Or am I just doing something wrong. =\

GH1X FC#26 Smoke on the Water

6-14-09 - Small update. Got Farewell Myth FCd and I'll FC Smoke on the Water later. For now enjoy this choke picture...

GH1X FC#25 Farewell Myth

6-13-09 II - Quick edit before I head to bed. ^.^

GH1X FC#24 Infected

6-13-09 - Yay finally top 100. A Decontrol score of 270k finally put me over to 98th place. :)

Other than that I've had some great runs today. FC'd Frankenstein outside of the trill but messed up SP. Missed on Cheat on the Church Solo 2 but hit the rest of the song..but messed up SP. Hit everything in Bark at the Moon but the fast part and a few overstrums at the end..but messed up SP. \ I'm starting to remember the paths better. as I play them though so I hope no more stuff like that. :P

Next goals on my list are:
Top 80 []
25 FCs []
400k+ CFH []
380k+ BatM []

I may also start to easy away from GH1 to play some other GHs (Or maybe just go to Hard. I dunno yet. )

Last but not least: :D

GH1X FC#23 Iron Man

Other than that and the updated image of my FC totals at the top (prettyful!), I also got 2nd place on Bat Country X-Drums..for 5-lane at least. :P Yay for mediocre performances getting 2nd place. The vid is uploading and I'll update with the link in a bit.

Speaking of which I recorded a lot of videos the past few days. Nothing too insane but if you feel like watching a GH video, it might as well be mine. :tooth:

12-01-10 - It's done. :D

All On-Disc Songs FCed on all difficulties (including Beginner).

(Something I found funny was my FC score of 2112 Pt. 7 on beginner is 2112. )

Sorry if you expected it to be an uber FC but I tried to make that no one thought such. XP I've always wanted to FC every song on every difficulty. Problem was I could never get an Expert FGFC on any of the previous games. So when I got the Expert FGFC I thought it would be a good time to complete this goal of mine as well. :)

I started strong and got Easy and Medium done really fast. Then beginner..which was, of course, easy but I was so bored by the end of it. Hard just dragged on and on and Thanksgiving didn't help but make me be more lazy and put it off more. But I finally put the game back into my 360 and finished it off today.

Adding a little more into the goal however was that I'm also 1st place on every difficulty on 360 atm. I had to redux 41k in Expert to take it back from Arvain just so I could say I have them all at this time. XP

Ok now I can put the mic down and finally finish off Drum and Bass career. Took me long enough. <_<

Anyway got to ~90% done with my project..this is about 2-3 more hours of work and since I have nothing to do today I -could- finish it tonight. However, it will probably take a few days as it's really starting to drag on and on and on lol.

Few days ago while I was playing drums I got Savior X-Drum FC. I'm not sure what FC it is for me because I still haven't finished my drum career to check yet. :tooth:

Also I started playing GH with headphones and OMG what a difference it makes. Especially with drums. It's like a whole new world.

Other than that nothing special to report. Sorry I can't be awesome like other peoples. :tooth:

11-17-10 - Some progress made to my next goal. I'm around 52% done so it'll still be awhile before it's complete. As for what it is..it's a secret. I'll just let you know it's taking a lot of patience..even for my standards. lol

GHWoRX Vox FC#81 Wish
GHWoRX Vox FC#82 Graduate
GHWoRX Vox FC#83 Indians
GHWoRX Vox FC#84 Jet City Woman
GHWoRX Vox FC#85 Fascination Street
GHWoRX Vox FC#86 Move It On Over (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#87 Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#88 Stray Cat Blues
GHWoRX Vox FC#89 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation
GHWoRX Vox FC#90 Money For Nothing
GHWoRX Vox FC#91 Cryin'

A roller coaster ride for sure. Wish, Graduate, Indians and Jet City Woman went down with relative ease. Then I got to Fascination Street..great song but not for vocals. <_< Kept making stupid mistakes including several last phrase chokes. Finally I was able to get it and so I "moved on over" to Move It On Over. That was pretty easy. Even Pour Some Sugar On Me had no chokes which surprised me. But...

Then I realized something I had overlooked. I still had Stray Cat Blues to do.. No problem I thought..it can't be too too bad..

Well around 15 or so final warble chokes (and many times before it too..hard to see when the notes change in this song) I finally got it and good thing because it was driving me CRAZY having to sing it over and over lol.

2112 Pt. 4 was pretty easy compared to what I thought and Money For Nothing went down easy after watching Woofus' video and practicing the outro. :tooth:

And then I finally went with Cryin'..which I knew I was saving for last anyway because it's definitely one of my favorite songs in the game as well as one of my favorite Aerosmith songs. And pretty easy outside of one second to last phrase choke. :P

But it's done..I..really didn't expect this. And to think if I hadn't got the urge to get those easy first few vocal FCs I wouldn't have even though of doing this. It's funny how small things can affect you like this. :D

GHWoRX Vox FC#75 Renegade
GHWoRX Vox FC#76 Fortunate Son
GHWoRX Vox FC#77 What Do I Get
GHWoRX Vox FC#78 Feels Like the First Time
GHWoRX Vox FC#79 Bat Country
GHWoRX Vox FC#80 Been Caught Stealing

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Attack
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Demon(s)
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC One Big Holiday

Not much to say about some of them. I SR FCed Fortunate Son though I had a few close calls, What Do I Get was annoying as I was always slightly off pitch, and Bat Country made me need an inhaler lol.

But I did SR FC Been Caught Stealing and got 1st place on 360. My voiced wavered a bit on the last phrase so I wonder if it would have been a global first...oh well don't matter. :P As Tidus said thank you San Andreas. :)

11-11-10 - Soo much easier than This Day We Fight or Tones of Home. Only part I really had to practice was the "Never Never Never Let Me Go" part finding that I was making my voice go waaay too high to hit it. I practiced the other middle parts a few times to keep them fresh as well but not a big problem really. :D

GHWoRX Vox FC#74 Bohemian Rhapsody

GHWoRX Vox DLC The Martyr

GHWoRX Vox FC#73 This Day We Fight!

First three phrases took time but by the end of the night I was hitting them ever time...the problem phrases I had were the two right before the first chorus. I constantly would change my method of singing it but it wouldn't get consistent...but then suddenly one clicked. After that it was just one more miss at "There's no chance for survival" then I finally FCed it. ^.^

GHWoRX Vox FC#69 Aqualung
GHWoRX Vox FC#70 Holy Wars...the Punishment Due
GHWoRX Vox FC#71 Sudden Death
GHWoRX Vox FC#72 Tones of Home

11-09-10 - This update marks the spot where I'm starting to get the songs I have to actually work to get..mainly The Outsider and Re-Ignition. The Outsider has those low notes at the beginning I just couldn't get down for some reason and it also has that awkward jump into the second chorus. Re-Ignition...well it's pretty random but only really hard because of how hard it is to see where the next pitch is. =\

Other than that the others were pretty easy. Unskinny Bop was away easier than I thought, There's No Secrets This Year was really fun, and Lasso...well it's awesome as it is. :P Only had problems on the second phrase with that song but only took 2 minutes to get used to it.

GHWoRX Vox FC#63 The Outsider
GHWoRX Vox FC#64 Unskinny Bop
GHWoRX Vox FC#65 Waidmann's Heil
GHWoRX Vox FC#66 Re-Ignition (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#67 There's No Secrets This Year
GHWoRX Vox FC#68 Lasso

Oh and missing like 50 times on the last phrase of It's Only Another Parsec...@.@

GHWoRX Guitar FC#29 Dancing Through Sunday

GHWoRX Vox FC#57 Dance, Dance
GHWoRX Vox FC#58 Get Free
GHWoRX Vox FC#59 How You Remind Me
GHWoRX Vox FC#60 It's Only Another Parsec...
GHWoRX Vox FC#61 Motivation
GHWoRX Vox FC#62 Suffocated

11-06-10 - A meh day of playing turned awesome when I randomly FC'd Tones of Home on Guitar thanks to that rivalry with my friend. And with that nice feeling I decided play more Vox and got 8 more FCs. Especially happy with Savior as Rise Against is one of my favorite bands. :P

I decided to quit when I kept missing on Get Free's low notes, and got sick of playing How You Remind Me. Yeah..maybe tomorrow or never..<_<

GHWoRX Guitar FC#28 Tones of Home (Lol before Again!)

GHWoRX Vox FC#48 Love Gun
GHWoRX Vox FC#49 The Feel Good Drag
GHWoRX Vox FC#50 Savior
GHWoRX Vox FC#51 Cherry Bomb
GHWoRX Vox FC#52 Scumbag Blues
GHWoRX Vox FC#53 Lunatic Fringe
GHWoRX Vox FC#54 Free Ride
GHWoRX Vox FC#55 2112 Pt. 6 - Sililoquy
GHWoRX Vox FC#56 Tick Tick Boom

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC The Kill
GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Love Holds It Down

11-05-10 - Well that goal didn't take long. Seriously this took no time at all. I had a couple problems with Sharp Dressed Man and Ghost and spent like a year on No More Mr. Nice Guy (But hit everything every time I went into practice <_<) but the rest was relatively easy.

After I got to the 45 mark I decided to play my talky FCs again with paths and got first on Deadbolt and If You Want Peace...Prepare for War! (lol ticks)

The Deadfall one was even 1st on XBL..not sure about the other cuz I didn't notice that until I uploaded it. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#31 Ties That Bind
GHWoRX Vox FC#32 Machinehead
GHWoRX Vox FC#33 Losing My Relgion
GHWoRX Vox FC#34 Theme From Spiderman
GHWoRX Vox FC#35 Modern Day Cowboy
GHWoRX Vox FC#36 2112 Pt. 5 - Oracle: The Dream
GHWoRX Vox FC#37 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
GHWoRX Vox FC#38 2112 Pt. 3 - Discovery
GHWoRX Vox FC#39 Burn
GHWoRX Vox FC#40 (You Can Still) Rock In America
GHWoRX Vox FC#41 No More Mr. Nice Guy
GHWoRX Vox FC#42 I Know What I Am (Looove this song)
GHWoRX Vox FC#43 Sharp Dressed Man
GHWoRX Vox FC#44 Ghost
GHWoRX Vox FC#45 Paranoid (Live)
GHWoRX Vox FC#46 Calling
GHWoRX Vox FC#47 Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants

Got more FCs today along with my first ever Expert Vox 1st place (360). :)

I ended the night with Fury of the Storm because if I didn't FC that I would have felt bad as a DragonForce fan. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#18 Black Rain
GHWoRX Vox FC#19 We're Not Gonna Take It
GHWoRX Vox FC#20 Seven Nation Army
GHWoRX Vox FC#21 Burnin' For You
GHWoRX Vox FC#22 2112 Pt. 2 - The Temples of Syrinx
GHWoRX Vox FC#23 Uprising
GHWoRX Vox FC#24 I'm Broken
GHWoRX Vox FC#25 Slow Hands
GHWoRX Vox FC#26 Self Esteem
GHWoRX Vox FC#27 Children of the Grave
GHWoRX Vox FC#28 Rockin' In the Free World
GHWoRX Vox FC#29 Call Me the Breeze
GHWoRX Vox FC#30 Fury of the Storm

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC Livin' On A Prayer

I guess I'm officially going for the half game FC. ^.^

11-03-10 II - More Vox. I also got some FCs on a other instruments earlier tonight but all of those scores/pics are in my laptop which is on a trip to the next state. <_< I'll upload them tomorrow lol.

GHWoRX Vox FC#8 2112 Pt. 1 - Overture
GHWoRX Vox FC#9 Ravenous
GHWoRX Vox FC#10 Psychosocial
GHWoRX Vox FC#11 Bleed It Out
GHWoRX Vox FC#12 Dancing Through Sunday
GHWoRX Vox FC#13 Bodies
GHWoRX Vox FC#14 Chemical Warfare
GHWoRX Vox FC#15 Hard to See
GHWoRX Vox FC#16 No Way Back
GHWoRX Vox FC#17 Interstate Love Song

11-03-10 - Mainly took care of the all talky songs but I got a couple that weren't. XP

I have a little off-site rivalry going with a friend that will hopefully get me motivated to get some FCs I have been keeping close by. :P

GHWoRX Vox FC#1 Again
GHWoRX Vox FC#2 2112 Pt. 7 - Grand Finale
GHWoRX Vox FC#3 If You Want Peace...Prepare For War
GHWoRX Vox FC#4 Nemesis
GHWoRX Vox FC#5 Deadfall
GHWoRX Vox FC#6 Bloodlines
GHWoRX Vox FC#7 Listen to Her Heart

GHWoRX Vox DLC FC From Yesterday

Last edited by Mike65707 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH2 Guitar God.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 5 new FCs..even if they are mostly pretty easy.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - More easy FCs. Broke Top 500 tho.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a very very nice day.
ShellShocker  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn man you are destroying this game! Great job on all of the FC's!

¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SHELLSHOCKER987
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks..I'm starting to get into the tougher FC's so I'll prolly get slowed down now.

Anyway bump for today's scores.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 40th GH3 FC.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for WT stuff.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for WT Drums Easy Career.

Also...is bumping a thread once a day bad if you have something new but it gets no replys? Don't want to do something wrong and whatnot.
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Bump for WT Drums Easy Career.

Nice job, everyone starts somewhere!

Quote:
Also...is bumping a thread once a day bad if you have something new but it gets no replys? Don't want to do something wrong and whatnot.

Nope, otherwise a lot of people would be getting in trouble.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for new stuff.

Also I passed "If U Pass Msg Me" but I didn't feel like mentioning it. It wasn't THAT hard.
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for many sightread FCs.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: