Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mike65707 - Got All the Games Again w/Working Guitars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

07-18-11 - Long time no post here..so here's a video. That's it really lol..

http://youtu.be/JQqZFlPJGgQ

I have been working on the drums for 3 or 4 days and finally got it without any stupid mistakes at the end. Fun.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

08-11-11 - Ah good old GH2. There are a some more I can get so maybe some more updates soon..

GH2X FC#21 Tattooed Love Boys
GH2X FC#22 Billion Dollar Babies
GH2X FC#23 Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo
GH2X FC#24 Collide
GH2X FC#25 The New Black
GH2X FC#26 Hush
GH2X FC#27 Stop
GH2X FC#28 Jessica
GH2X FC#29 Mother
GH2X FC#30 Last Child
GH2X FC#31 Woman
GH2X FC#32 X-Stream

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

08-14-11 - Few more FCs but I still have more in me.

(Very Likely)
Life Wasted - Solo is a mental block. I can hit it fine in practice but space on a real run.
Search and Destroy - Small GR trill thing after the sweeps is the only thing I miss.
War Pigs - Solos are easier than they look. Song is just kinda long.
Who Was In My Room Last Night? - Mental block in the Choruses. I want to ignore the last yellow in the HO/PO sequence.
Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart - I have no idea why I can't get this yet lol. Nerves I guess

(Could Get Likely)
Carry On Wayward Son - My mind turns off in the stair things in the middle of the song.
Them Bones - Outro
Sweet Child O' Mine - End of Solo. Just needs a bit more practice.
Bad Reputation - 50% Consistent on Solo D. Just needs a bit more practice.
Crazy On You - Mental block on the "hard parts". Intro makes me laugh now at how easy it is.
Madhouse - There's really nothing hard about it. Just gotta keep my hands from moving too fast.
Raw Dog - Nerves get to me. Solo isn't that bad.
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - My pinky isn't ready for the first sweeps of the solo but then evens out. Gotta get used to that.
Thunderhorse - Strumming at the beginning is the only thing I consistently miss. And it's only usually one note. -_-

(Working on but unlikely)
You Really Got Me - Hit the tapping a few times but not without ignoring the notes before that. Outro isn't that bad.
The Trooper 80% consistent at the solo. Problem is my hand starts to get sloppy on the chord changes by the middle/end of it.
Psychobilly Freakout - The more I play it the easier it looks. But mental blocks are easy to get here..
FTK - Intro is stupid. About 70% consistent at the rest of the song.

Anything else I haven't added there, I haven't really played enough to know how much work it would take OR I have not chance at getting anytime soon. lol

GH2X FC#33 One For the Road
GH2X FC#34 Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
GH2X FC#35 Less Talk More Rokk

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

08-15-11 - Apparently Search and Destroy is harder than a lot of the songs I'm having problems with lol. Hopefully something will click and all the songs will become easier..doubtful. lol Oh and add Drink Up to the Most Likely list. Solo isn't hard at all I just suck at it. <_<

GH2X FC#36 Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart
GH2X FC#37 Search and Destroy

I'm also working towards Top 100 on 360 Overall. If I could do better at Jordan that would help but that's unlikely. So I'll be working all over the setlist.

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-17-11 - Only 1 new FC, some reduxes, and like a million chokes on songs I'm close one. Also practicing Jordan Solo B for fun. Tired of flailing through it lol. Oh and Rock This Town is gonna go down soon. I swear. <_<

GH2X FC#38 Red Lottery

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your last banner is being block by imageshack, i think its the GH5 E OMB FGFC.

didnt you OMB WoR as well ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah yeah it's been down for awhile. Been too lazy to fix it.

But no I don't have the WoR E OMB FGFC yet. I still need to do drums...which will come with time. I was burnt out of WoR which is why I started GH2 again lol.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally get this feeling, i was being bored after my 712 Easy Guitar FCs goal. moved back to GH5 and will do WT after that. they're fun games after all, short songs, just weird songs selection.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: 8-19-11 - I didn't get the 40th FC today but couple good runs of other songs finally put me in the Top 100 for Xbox. I plan on getting a bit more so I'm not RIGHT on 100 so maybe the FC(s) will come then..I hope. I have a few that are sooo close. -_-

Cabanon wrote:
i totally get this feeling, i was being bored after my 712 Easy Guitar FCs goal. moved back to GH5 and will do WT after that. they're fun games after all, short songs, just weird songs selection.

WT is ok and I loved GH5's setlist. :P

8-18-11 - Oh what an annoying day. Started off great with a "good" run on Jordan and FCing Drink Up. By that point I was around 95K from 100th place..so I thought I was getting close. Boy was I wrong. The rest of the day was filled with failed attempts at getting new FCs/Scores. Several -1s on certain songs, several times when I should have had a better score but missed an SP, and plenty of other failures. So hopefully tomorrow I'll break the 100th place and maybe even 40 FCs.

GH2X FC#38 Drink Up

Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-21-11 - Yay some progress today finally! Started off with the Thunderhorse FC (a song I NEVER thought I'd FC back in the day), then an amazing run on The Light That Blinds. Got -10 missing in two spots both in Verse 1. FCed the Solo. . Would have been hilarious for that to be FC#41 ( or 34 if it was only PS2 songs XP) but I will take the nice score boost. Then later on tonight I finally got the annoying Who Was In My Room Last Night, and finally hit the hard part of Life Wasted in a real run. And now I'm rank 94 on Xbox. Yay. ^^

I'm still close to some songs I know I can get but keep missing in stupid places so stay tuned..

GH2X FC#40 Thunderhorse
GH2X FC#41 Who Was In My Room Last Night
GH2X FC#42 Life Wasted

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike I want 44/64 FC (PS2 version) and I have actually 35. Wanna race ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:

Judging by your scores and banners I'm sure you'll get there first but sure..I can try. XP

8-21-11- - Another decent few hours of play. I wanted to get Carry On Wayward Son over with but I swear the Guitar Riffs just freakin kill me. I had to end up tapping them. But I did get it. Then a few runs of War Pigs got that FC too. I tried to get a few more but I kept missing in spots in Rock This Town and Them Bones. Those were all the ones I played today.

GH2X FC#43 Carry On Wayward Son
GH2X FC#44 War Pigs

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:

Judging by your scores and banners I'm sure you'll get there first but sure..I can try. XP

I'm stupid at GH2, and didn't get any FC yesterday, even Arterial Black that I grinded. I hope I'll get it soon. Then I'll play some bonus songs randomly and maybe try Carry on Wayward Son and YYZ after that, I don't know

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:

I'm stupid at GH2, and didn't get any FC yesterday, even Arterial Black that I grinded. I hope I'll get it soon. Then I'll play some bonus songs randomly and maybe try Carry on Wayward Son and YYZ after that, I don't know

Yeah Arterial Black is annoying. "Yes I hit the solo weird part...crap missed the sweeps." "Dang I missed the weird part....but hit the sweeps..." "Yay I have both!...frick missed the outro" <_<

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Yeah Arterial Black is annoying. "Yes I hit the solo weird part...crap missed the sweeps." "Dang I missed the weird part....but hit the sweeps..." "Yay I have both!...frick missed the outro" <_<

(Sweeps are RYBOBYRY, right ?)

Lol yeah.
I was so consistent on practice and stuff but God, I missed so much.
Like 5 misses in the beginning of the solo, 3 in the transition between snake and stupid thing with some strums, 2 misses in the sweeps, each time I FCd up to there.
The strange thing is that when I never missed on the sweeps when i missed somewhere else, and same for every part of the solo.
Also strange, when I first missed in the sweeps, I missed in the next sweep each time.
But no outro choke yeah
Got 10x -1 in total probably, lol.

Also, I think you were right, I got lucky today and got 6 new FC lol (yeah it's 9:51pm in France), so that brings me to 41, 3 missing. I hope to get that tomorrow to begin GH:80s wednesday =D

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: