ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour - Score tracking to come soon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait Exciiiiited <3<3 joo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would WT tracking be under a different sub domain like RB or will it be a new group under Manage Scores? My guess is a new domain.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Would WT tracking be under a different sub domain like RB or will it be a new group under Manage Scores? My guess is a new domain.

Idk, but I hope it stays here, this IS the score tracking for guitar hero and it IS a guitar hero game
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I believe the reason RB was moved to a different domain was because of ALL of the different combinations of modes. You have Solo Guitar, Solo Bass, Solo Drums, Solo Vocals, and a number of combinations of Band modes, each of which has a different difficulty and a different combination of difficulties. That is pretty intense to throw in with the current setup. World tours exactly the same but with an additional difficulty Beginner.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Well, I believe the reason RB was moved to a different domain was because of ALL of the different combinations of modes. You have Solo Guitar, Solo Bass, Solo Drums, Solo Vocals, and a number of combinations of Band modes, each of which has a different difficulty and a different combination of difficulties. That is pretty intense to throw in with the current setup. World tours exactly the same but with an additional difficulty Beginner.

It's debatable. The Rock Band side could have been created not only because fo the numerous leaderboards to be added, but because it is an entirely different game from the Guitar Hero series, and adding Rock Band to Guitar Hero's Technique, Style, and Gameplay section alone would be tough to handle, let alone the whole forum.

I don't think JCirri is going to make and dedicate a whole new domain and set of forums to World Tour, especially considering they added Will Rock For Food and sub-sections to Technique, Style, and Gameplay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
codemann8 wrote:

It's debatable. The Rock Band side could have been created not only because fo the numerous leaderboards to be added, but because it is an entirely different game from the Guitar Hero series, and adding Rock Band to Guitar Hero's Technique, Style, and Gameplay section alone would be tough to handle, let alone the whole forum.

I don't think JCirri is going to make and dedicate a whole new domain and set of forums to World Tour, especially considering they added Will Rock For Food and sub-sections to Technique, Style, and Gameplay

Good point.

JJBDude  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:
JJBDude wrote:
I know. Sorry I don't think I made it clear but I wanted to know why. I want to see scores I did months ago so I can see the improvement I've made, I dislike seeing just 3 scores and was hoping it may change?

If you have enough contribution points, you can add a score slot.

Ah that's good, gives me an incentive to contribute. I shall look into the rewards from it and how to actually contribute later. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JJBDude48 PSN Name: JJBDude
Rynomite1992  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused. If JC isnt on the list for users online, doesn't that mean hes not working on getting tracking up?
FC Free Bird []
FC Psycho []
TTFAF 700K []
DanSoup  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rynomite1992 wrote:
I'm confused. If JC isnt on the list for users online, doesn't that mean hes not working on getting tracking up?

He's probably just behind the scenes working on all the coding and stuff. Don't forget, he's basicaly messing about with the pure bones of the website, where it's just a series of random phpBB commands in words.

Also, the forums are seperate from the scoretracking part.

Or he's getting PMs and thinking "Ooh, it's a mod with some helpful advice!" and just getting "jc u dickhud wen iz score trakin up i is gonna slyt mi rists! D: "

Some say he came back just to fix the "5-Note Chord" banner in his sig...
[23:01] <DanSoup> Did you know, girls masturbate as often as men
[23:01] <DanSoup> they just lie about it normaly
[23:01] <SillyScape> no-one mastrubates as much as me
valioso  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot believe people whine so much about someone using their personal time to create this for all of us. We should be thankful for it and wait for him to get it done.
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valioso wrote:
I cannot believe people whine so much about someone using their personal time to create this for all of us. We should be thankful for it and wait for him to get it done.

qft

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

strawberryhail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definately worth the wait imo.
p41  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valioso wrote:

This site is big enough that I figured it was his day job (w/ad revenues), I guess I'm wrong.

Can't wait for the tracking to go up!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri said yesterday that the Score Tracking was gonna be ready today, guess it took longer, i don't really care, as long as he gets it up whenever.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Lombardi10137
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iirc he said before he went to sleep, which we concluded didn't tell us anything :p
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: