ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour - Score tracking to come soon!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSL10137 wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Thank you Hailz, and everyone else that's helped to gather the setlists! That should be everything I need.

I'm working now to get the data integrated and if all goes well we should have scoretracking by tomorrow.

Thank you JCirri, i would kiss you if you were a girl haha.

I'd kiss him anyway

That's good to hear, JCirri! Looking forward to it Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im too eager....

Current FC status- 31
XBL GT- ILoveLorena
Hit me up.
colts100  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited to enter scores! Good work JC.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsecats6
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
CSL10137 wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Thank you Hailz, and everyone else that's helped to gather the setlists! That should be everything I need.

I'm working now to get the data integrated and if all goes well we should have scoretracking by tomorrow.

Thank you JCirri, i would kiss you if you were a girl haha.

I'd kiss him anyway

That's good to hear, JCirri! Looking forward to it Mr. Green

Ha, I was thinking the same exact thing :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
JJBDude  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't posted in here yet but I've read everything that's been said.

I would just like to thank JC for working hard in getting the scoretracking up and running for World Tour. When I looked yesterday and couldn't see the game had been added I was at first angry and wanted answers. Came to the forums and saw this thread and all has been explained to me.

I hope your doing okay JC and thanks for taking the time to get the system up and running, you don't know me and I don't know you but I am ever so greatful for being able to track my progress through the game.

I don't post here much so I will ask my question here (slightly relevant) and hope somebody replies, but howcome we are only allowed to input a total of 3 scores for a song? I believe this whole system was designed for people to try and get the best possible score they can so being able to see their top 3 scores is all they need. However I keep gradually getting better and I enjoy seeing my progress as the months go by and my scores improve. But then I go and erase a score of because only a maximum of 3 scores can be saved.

Oh and will there ever be score tracking for Rock Revolution? Thanks to anyone who answers those questions.

Edit: Thanks Mushy

Last edited by JJBDude on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JJBDude48 PSN Name: JJBDude
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJBDude wrote:
I don't post here much so I will ask my question here (slightly relevant) and hope somebody replies, but howcome we are only allowed to input a total of 3 scores for a song? I believe this whole system was designed for people to try and get the best possible score they can so being able to see their top 3 scores is all they need. However I keep gradually getting better and I enjoy seeing my progress as the months go by and my scores improve. But then I go and erase a score of because only a maximum of 3 scores can be saved.

When you put in a new score, the lowest of your old ones gets automatically deleted.

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

JJBDude  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. Sorry I don't think I made it clear but I wanted to know why. I want to see scores I did months ago so I can see the improvement I've made, I dislike seeing just 3 scores and was hoping it may change?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: JJBDude48 PSN Name: JJBDude
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJBDude wrote:
I know. Sorry I don't think I made it clear but I wanted to know why. I want to see scores I did months ago so I can see the improvement I've made, I dislike seeing just 3 scores and was hoping it may change?

If you have enough contribution points, you can add a score slot.

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

AzcleDeL  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cries* I want to post scores =P hurry and get the inputs all fixed and set up pweeeze ^_^
DonneurDeMort  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it quite hilarious and pathetic on Guitarhero.com's part that they wont even have scoretracking up before scorehero does. Go JC! We love you man

EDIT: and to the dude that posted before me, try reading the forum, everything is fixed its just being finalized and asking an unpaid univ. student that had a death in his family since the game was released to rush the scoretracking because your getting impatient is abit selfish, go play the game, he'll have it up soon, theres no point in asking him to hurry 8000000000000000000 times, its just annoying

Last edited by DonneurDeMort on Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Donneurdemort
colts100  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonneurDeMort wrote:
I find it quite hilarious and pathetic on Guitarhero.com's part that they wont even have scoretracking up before scorehero does. Go JC! We love you man

Exactly what I thought.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsecats6
killerjames1313  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonneurDeMort wrote:

Haha yeah, it's pretty bad when scorehero will have traking before the games own official website. Your the best JC!
syracuseorange08  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not for scorehero
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes finally. Looking forward for later today or tomorrow knowing it'll be out(possibly)!
LaNoob  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weeeee. we're almost set for scores. gr8 work guys, keep 'em comin'.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: