ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Post your Music Maker questions here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Post your Music Maker questions here! Reply with quote

Sorry to inconvenience people who had threads posted before this was created, but we are trying our best to stay as organized as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.

Eventually, Neversoft is supposed to be posting tutorials to help you along. Until that point, go ahead and ask your questions here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*copypastes*

When you use the PS2 Gibson, how do you change the measurements in Step Record in GH Mix?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

how do you add music to the ps2 version if it doesnt have an internal memory so you can make a custom track?
ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

Castradeth wrote:
how do you add music to the ps2 version if it doesnt have an internal memory so you can make a custom track?

Anything custom created on PS2 will need to be saved to a memory card.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:

Thanks, but any idea how you add the actual mp3 or whatever of the song to the game?
LSamudioIII  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking has anybody had any problems connecting to GH Tunes? I get a message saying that this option is unavailable and to check back later. At first I was thinking maybe it was too soon since the game had barely released but then again I've noticed other people saying they had songs up.
Rockzilla220  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I can just go into Studio and fret like a madman, and then go try and hit it? Or is there more needed?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

Castradeth wrote:
ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:

Thanks, but any idea how you add the actual mp3 or whatever of the song to the game?
You don't. The point of the music studio is not to make charts of your favorite songs, it's to make new and original songs. You have to start from scratch (or use whatever premade stuff they give you) and create your own song, there's no importing mp3's.
lastyesterday  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the recording studio, why when you make alot of fast trills and fast sections that theres some notes cut out? and random strums?
StarStricken  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

footballtom3685 wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:

You don't. The point of the music studio is not to make charts of your favorite songs, it's to make new and original songs. You have to start from scratch (or use whatever premade stuff they give you) and create your own song, there's no importing mp3's.

Ya. In other words, its a pile of shit, nothing what they said it would be, and its incredibly useless.

I cant imagine anyone being able to produce something difficult.

OH YA. YOU CANT EVEN CHART HAMMERONS. ISN'T THAT AWESOME??

THANKS NEVERSOFT FOR FUCKING RUINING THE BEST THING THE GAME HAD GOING FOR IT.
22 FC's #22 Cities on Flame

Xbox Live: CardLeader
xXPennyPackerXx  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

......How do you create a custom song???

LOL pretty broad question but really, I pick a tune for bass and drums and select a rhythm. Then i proceeded to put down notes (obv. insane) for lead guitar.

I go to play my custom and not only does it make me play bass guitar, but it doesn't play the lead guitar i had just recorded....

I should probably PM someone because i need serious help...

My Thread

** Proud drummer of 2 years
and reeltar player of 5 years **
thecolonel  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: how do you add music to ps2 version Reply with quote

StarStricken wrote:
footballtom3685 wrote:
Castradeth wrote:
ManOfMrE wrote:
Castradeth wrote:

Ya. In other words, its a pile of shit, nothing what they said it would be, and its incredibly useless.

I cant imagine anyone being able to produce something difficult.

OH YA. YOU CANT EVEN CHART HAMMERONS. ISN'T THAT AWESOME??

THANKS NEVERSOFT FOR FUCKING RUINING THE BEST THING THE GAME HAD GOING FOR IT.

well with that attitude the whole game is probable awful.
i spent about 2 hours in the music maker today and had a wonderful time. I did produce a song. its ok. i like it and it seems to me like it has a band camaro sound to it. And it charts hammer ons automaticly. whenever there are eighth notes, i believe.
THANKS NEVERSOFT FOR MAKE THE GREATEST MUSIC GAME OF ALL TIME.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: the colonel11
deadmenwalking  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any tips on making specific sounds?
Im trying to make some covers but it just never ends up sounding right.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Rhino194 PSN Name: Rhino194
Dragon11  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the Wii get the Pod 6 effects or not?
BlazeDGO  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true you can only use chords for rhythm and single notes for lead guitar? I saw a youtube video that used singles and chords for rhythm guitar, but according to Sluggo's review, you can't do that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

Jump to: