ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New Forum Signature Rules (Updated 7/18/11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkcr  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
rkcr wrote:
FreeXBird wrote:
Oh, ok. Yeah, it moves the Sheriff Badge to the next line. So is it my monitor or phpBB that's doing that?

It's very possible that your browser window is small enough that bjw's signature wraps. bjw's signature passes the test because, when given an 800px width to work with, the signature fits. If your browser is too small (less than ~1000 pixels wide) then you'll run into trouble.

I'm not very computer-smart, do you mean like my resolution? Because that's 1024 x 768.

Well, your screen resolution isn't necessarily the same as your browser resolution, unless your browser is full-screened. Regardless, 1024x768 resolution would probably lead to a somewhat squished SH experience, which would explain the problems.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question about the height limit: The limit has been set to 170 pixels tall, but it's been stated that you can exceed that for the purpose of inserting your dynamic stats image, increasing the maximum height to 228 pixels tall. My question is, that if you were using a dynamic stats image, could you take advantage of the added room to say, use a picture that was up to 228 pixels tall? Would a sig like this be acceptable?

^ 800 pixels wide, 228 pixels tall. It's technically not breaking the rules, since it contains a dynamic stats image.

I doubt I'd ever take advantage of this, seeing as how I don't even take advantage just for my DSI, but it'd be good to be clear on.
Sully  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
My question is, that if you were using a dynamic stats image, could you take advantage of the added room to say, use a picture that was up to 228 pixels tall? Would a sig like this be acceptable?

No. The only part of your sig that can exceed 170x800 is the SH sig image.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
JimmyHero33  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
TheThirdDay wrote:
My question is, that if you were using a dynamic stats image, could you take advantage of the added room to say, use a picture that was up to 228 pixels tall? Would a sig like this be acceptable?

No. The only part of your sig that can exceed 170x800 is the SH sig image.

I will neaver go over the limits i promise but if some1 does do they get baned?? or just warned?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmyHero33 wrote:
I will neaver go over the limits i promise but if some1 does do they get baned?? or just warned?

Banning over a large signature would be a bit extreme. I usually just edit it down to size if possible, but in cases where that's not possible I will cut and paste the code in a private message to you so that you may take steps to reduce its size.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouzo wrote:
JimmyHero33 wrote:

Banning over a large signature would be a bit extreme. I usually just edit it down to size if possible, but in cases where that's not possible I will cut and paste the code in a private message to you so that you may take steps to reduce its size.

Oh ok well that is good.
People make the scorehero mods out to be really harsh and ban you for any slip up but you guys are really cool (=

thanks guys for keeping this site clean and gr8 fun community!!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmyHero33 wrote:
Oh ok well that is good.
People make the scorehero mods out to be really harsh and ban you for any slip up but you guys are really cool (=

thanks guys for keeping this site clean and gr8 fun community!!
Id have to ditto on that.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
nascarguy86  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is great about the signature size thing.

Rexisfed wrote:
Chris Vance, why do you overchart songs like Through The Fire and Flames?

Watch this video to find out.
Kurtruns  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you have any Links from Zelda?[/list]
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurtruns wrote:

You can have pretty much any link you want, as long as it's not some kind of referral link like Prize Rebel. As to these "Links from Zelda," I have no clue what you're talking about.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Kurtruns wrote:

You can have pretty much any link you want, as long as it's not some kind of referral link like Prize Rebel. As to these "Links from Zelda," I have no clue what you're talking about.

This, but the link also mustn't break any forum rules. You've got to use your brain here. If you're gonna link through a picture, then think about what that picture will be. Is it offensive? Does it break any rules? Then think about what you're really linking to - use your brain. If you're unsure, I suggest PMing a moderator.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurtruns wrote:

...I think he is referring to the main character from the Zelda series, Link.

>_>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurtruns wrote:

If you want Links from Zelda, you're probably gonna have to ask her.

Seriously though, why would you ask that? Unless the pics of Link are in some sort of way too obscene to be allowed as a sig here, you should be fine...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Kurtruns wrote:

If you want Links from Zelda, you're probably gonna have to ask her.

Seriously though, why would you ask that? Unless the pics of Link are in some sort of way too obscene to be allowed as a sig here, you should be fine...

I think it's a REALLY, REALLY bad joke

Kurtruns isn't actually asking about picture links, he is just making a joke since the character "Link" from Zelda has the same name as a website "link". I think :P

It's not even a question...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The signature rules have been updated to allow a little extra width in exchange for a little less height. Your signature can now go up to 900px wide as long as it does not exceed 150px high. See OP for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: