ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Them Bones Ending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HydrusTheDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Them Bones Ending Reply with quote

Does anybody have any tips for the ending? I usually break combo at the amazing strumming in the beginning. Its basically (for me) nigh on impossible.

Hydrus
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Them Bones Ending Reply with quote

dudududududududududududududududhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_dhh_d_d_d

I just straight alt-strum it, and pretty much hit it a third of the time. I'm a decently good alt strummer, though, so take that with a grain of salt. With this method, you will be starting every doublet with an down-strum until the red triple, at which point you will start every doublet with an up-strum, ending on a down-strum on the last strummed yellow.

I believe the most commonly accepted method is to alt-strum untill the red, and then use the first HOPO on the red as to keep starting every doublet with a down-strum. If I were to do this, I would end my strumming on the first green HOPO of the zig-zags as to end on a down-strum instead of an up-strum. Something like this:

dudududuhdudududududududududududhhhhhhhhhhhhh_dhh_d_d_d

I'm sure you can figure out your own fingering, as it's pretty simple; the strumming is undoubtedly what makes this hard. Just make sure not to choke on the ziggy...

EDIT: Listen to dave0113, he suggests the same things I do as far a fingerings go.

Last edited by TheThirdDay on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TheThirdDaySH
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just make sure not to choke on the ziggy...

I've hit the strumming so many times, I can't transfer from the last strum to the zig-zag ><
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try using every hammeron and pull off i did that on my fc run... ok it was just me randomly playing the song and i score the FC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
Quote:
Just make sure not to choke on the ziggy...

I've hit the strumming so many times, I can't transfer from the last strum to the zig-zag ><

I haven't FC'd this yet, but I haven't played it in a long time. My recommendation for transfering from the strums to the ziggy is to keep your hand in position 2 the whole time, and just play the ziggy with 2 fingers (slide your index finger between green and red and use your middle finger for yellow). Also, ending on a downstrum is easier than ending on an upstrum (at least for me), so you may or may not want to strum the first green note of the ziggy depending on your strumming method
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: