ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Gh3+controller pack still available?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenesisHell  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Gh3+controller pack still available? Reply with quote

I'm going to FINALLY get a 360 soon and I'm just wondering if the 99$ bundle-pack is still out there or was that only a special thing for the release?'

edit: Also, I know that 360's are getting lowered to 199$ and my friend said that they do not come with internal saving...hardware..thingsy (the built-in memory card basicly) and he said you would need to buy somthing else with the ghetto 199& 360 to have it save properly...is that true?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it in stores all the time, it's been marked down to $80 at most places due to the release of GHWT.
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: samype11 Wii Friend Code: 2025980546699238 ICQ Number
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could probably get off of Red Octanes Website... And tip from me: Dont bump your thread if no one has responded to it, you should give it some time first.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jauron  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They exist, I see them all the time in stores.

The Arcade version of XBOX does not come with the external hard drive, so you'd need to get one.
ArcadicGamer  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jauron wrote:
They exist, I see them all the time in stores.

The Arcade version of XBOX does not come with the external hard drive, so you'd need to get one.

however i DOES come with a 256mb memory card and 5 decent arcade games on it. IF you dont plan on DLC or buying lots of arcade games, the arcade is a good deal. Plus, it doesn't cost much to get a HD in comparison later in your consoles' life if wanted.

GenesisHell  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... the 199$ Xbox is just like a normal one EXEPT you cant get any DLC UNLESS.... you buy an extrenal hard-drive later... like the 199 xbox can still save memory and everything?.. right? I know next to nothing about x boxes

and also how much are the extra HD's? and how would you hook one up to the xbox? sorry for all the questions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Arcade version will come with composite cables, a 256MB memory card, an arcade games disk (boom boom rocket, pac man, feeding frenzy, a few others), and a controller.

Getting Pro will come with component/composite cables, a 20gb or 60gb hard drive (depending on whether your store sold out of the 20's yet or not), a controller, hdmi support, and a wired head set.

All of that together, if you buy it all seperately, will cost you more than you would spend to simply buy the Pro. You'll save money buying the more expensive package.

Trying to find a hard drive for a decent price alone will probably shoot the arcade's price up to the pro's price. And you still won't get the extras...
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
RiseeAgainstt22  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the 60GB one for $299, which is $50 cheaper than what I payed for my 20GB one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: