ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ihatebarracuda: Streaming now (not anymore)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jelly. At least this one's on my radar, unlike all those GH1 FCs. Also, stop pulling away from me, lol.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Thanks, and thanks for being my #1 youtube fan lol.

<3 and wow, Hangar 18 is such a monster FC

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, you finally got it! I guess this is it for the "easy" Fcs then? I mean really, what's next? You're getting down to nothing but impossible songs!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, H18. Another classic in terms of hard GH songs. And now you too have bested it. Great work.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 FC's in so little time at this point is crazy ._. Especially those x_x

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GHX37
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Shit Hangar 18 !!!! And those numbers are getting pretty close... I mean, don't think I ever felt 202 so close to 211

Also I really tried FFWF, I tried so much that my strumbar is fucked up and gets stuck sometimes when I downstrum so downstrumming twice is risky and altstrumming too, doesn't remgister half the downstrums... send help...

and a guitar...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, awesome job! I was practicing H18 a few days ago getting close to Tech FC but still thinking about how impossible it is.
plumato  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
Dang, awesome job! I was practicing H18 a few days ago getting close to Tech FC but still thinking about how impossible it is.

Hi nuno Mr. Green

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Speeding FC!

xXGhostTypeXx wrote:
Amazing job man, Hangar 18 is a bitch lmao

Thank you, thank you. Yes, it is quite annoying. It is a huge relief to have both that and Speeding out of the way, as they are really just no fun at all to grind.

Peachfanclub wrote:
Holy shit I've missed a lot, haven't I.

Yup. Hopefully I will give you some movement in the GH1 rivalry soon.

RobGHH wrote:
Jelly. At least this one's on my radar, unlike all those GH1 FCs. Also, stop pulling away from me, lol.

Heh, you posted this before you proceeded to FGFC GH2 in a weekend. But I'm catching back up now

AbyssionQC wrote:
<3 and wow, Hangar 18 is such a monster FC

Thanks, and sorry I didn't get any rage videos this time.

alexhaz64 wrote:
Yay, you finally got it! I guess this is it for the "easy" Fcs then? I mean really, what's next? You're getting down to nothing but impossible songs!

Yeah, it's looking pretty grim. I know that GR2R and FiU are possible since I've choked or 100% OS'd them. I've gotten some promising streaks on BatH solo D, but still no tech FC. Other than that everything else will be a long while before the FC is even close.

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Ah, H18. Another classic in terms of hard GH songs. And now you too have bested it. Great work.

Thanks, it feels good. Truly a club I thought I would never be a member of.

xXGHXx wrote:
3 FC's in so little time at this point is crazy ._. Especially those x_x

Says the guy who FCs Texas Flood and BatM within 15 mins of each other Thanks though!

Naruto42 wrote:
Holy Shit Hangar 18 !!!! And those numbers are getting pretty close... I mean, don't think I ever felt 202 so close to 211 Also I really tried FFWF, I tried so much that my strumbar is fucked up and gets stuck sometimes when I downstrum so downstrumming twice is risky and altstrumming too, doesn't remgister half the downstrums... send help...and a guitar...

Thanks! I could probably create 2 functional guitars out of parts from all the broken ones I have laying around, but I need them in case I choke GR2R again and have to snap one in half.

nunovanhalen023 wrote:

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first started practicing it, but once you find methods that work for you for each part it's not that bad. Well, it is, but not impossible. You definitely have the skill to do it though.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man! Getting closer to that 650 pwnage

I recommend doing Beast and the Harlot next since its only solo D you need to really focus on and you can easily manage it after practice
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on Speeding, that song alone proves that WoR sliders aren't perfect.
And good luck with GH1! Think you'll be able to FGFC that SOB? I wouldn't be surprised if you did.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job with Speeding. That was a fun song.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're getting some sick FCs lately, keep it up man.

EDIT: Please update the chain rivalry thread now thanks

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, speeding is insane! But at your level I can't be too surprised. Holding the Lead is just too much to comprehend... I don't think I've ever hit either half of that section on FS. >.>

Anyway gogo GH1/BatH! If it's on MY radar then surely you can get it no problem! :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies! Update below.

6/14/2015

So the roll I've been on for about a month seems to have ended for now. It looks like it's going to be a while before a new FC happens:

--Beast and the Harlot isn't happening any time soon. I've spent hours and haven't even hit it once. I've come close a couple times by using the hammer-ons and doing a quick down-up after each one, but that only works like once a day and I always miss at the very end of the strumming if I combo that far.

--I've worked on GR2R and Fire It Up a little bit, but seem to have lost my touch with them. I hit the intro trips in GR2R like 1/20 times now, and haven't FCed the solo in forever, so that's a no go. For Fire It Up I can't seem to hit solo 1 any more, lol. I've gotten some pretty good streaks on Solo 2, but yeah it isn't worth the risk of missing Solo 1 and then hitting Solo 2 at this point.

--Trogdor. I've had Swap Magic for a while, but on all my TVs when I switch to PAL the display is either messed up, or it looks fine but there is huge unplayable lag. One of my friends was good enough to let me try some of his TVs, and I finally found one that works. I messed around with Trogdor for a bit but it didn't look promising. I can't keep a streak at all in the strumming. It might be doable eventually, but I can't just go to my friend's house whenever I feel like to grind Trogdor for hours on end. Maybe he'll let me borrow his TV for a while and then I can work on it. Anyway, people seem to think it's harder than BatH, so if that's true it won't be any time soon either.

--Sudden Death. I can hit everything intermittently now, but doing it all together is out of reach at the moment.

Those being the most realistic FCs left, I decided to see where I was at on some of the "insane" songs. Popped in GHM for a bit and tried One. I FCed FSA on Slow, and kept some pretty good combos on Full Speed, but couldn't quite get the tech FC. Popped in GHSH and failed spectacularly at TTFAF.

Then, I popped in GH2 and decided to work on Jordan for a bit. I didn't really expect anything to happen, but thought I would just start laying the groundwork so that I have a starting point when it comes time to try to FC it.

I came up with a tapping method and FCed Solo B through C on Slowest. Then I bumped it up to Slower and FCed that fairly easily. Then I bumped it up to Slow, and after about an hour I FCed that. Then I bumped it up to Full Speed, and after hundreds of attempts managed to FC Solo B. A little bit later I got the Solo C Full Speed FC. So that's the Jordan tech FC! Pretty incredible, I really didn't think the tech FC would come that fast.

There's really no chance in hell of FCing the song at this moment, I doubt I can even hit Solo B and C together in practice mode. But it makes it seem attainable at least. I've crossed this song off my "I will probably never FC this" list.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: