Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:A BOOST GUI (Beta Released)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: GH:A BOOST GUI (Beta Released) Reply with quote

Well after my program released "GH3 BOOST GUI" for the pc version of Guitar Hero 3. I read Here that there is a request for a GH:A version of GH3 BOOST. I'm gladly going to release a version for it. I'll release a version of GH:A BOOST GUI separate then bundle both "GH3 BOOST & GH:A BOOST together. I hope this will be of some help to those with low spec computers. I'll post my progress below.

Links:

-Guitar Hero 3 PC-
GH3 BOOST GUI

-Guitar Hero Aerosmith PC-

I finally got done with a beta, This has been tested lots, So i'm sure it will work. also i've noticed people saying that using starpower with either "Axel Steel" or "Izzy Sparks" will cause the game to crash. I've tryed on both and have not seen a crash yet. If it does happen, Please let me know and ill try to figure out the problem.

When you first start the program it will search the registry for your GH:A install directory. It will then ask you if it is correct, If it isnt then it will ask you to browse for the install path. Not doing so will prevent you from opening the program.
Also: The correct path in witch to look for is of the following,
"X:\Program Files\Aspyr\Guitar Hero Aerosmith\" where "X" being the drive you installed it to

This build only has "Animation Boost", It will restore the Animation Boost also. It is only a beta so some features are not yet built in, Only in beta mode till i get feed back that it works. Specs Below

- Animation Boost : Warning this build will not disable Steven Tylers animation when singing. I will have those in the next build. Everyother animation will be disabled, not Steven Tylers. I've had lag issue's when all animations were enabled, But when only having stevens "Singing" animations i have encountered no lag, So it shouldnt have an effect on FPS.

- Restore : This pretty much says it all, It will restore all files to normal and will enable the animations.

- File Backup: I highly recommend that you backup the files in the following folder: "\PAK\"
Even though my program will backup all the files before it applys the boost. I would rather you follow recommened advice then flaming on me beacuse you didnt follow the advice i gave you. There should be no errors even if you dont backup the files, But incase, Just backup the files.

Finally Download Here:
GH:A BOOST GUI
Mirror:(thank you Lordjrs)
GH:A BOOST GUI

Last edited by IamMike4Life on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Twigzie
mrsandman127  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As stated from my original thread:

mrsandman127 wrote:

Mike, i, and all who want exactly what i want out of GH:A, appreciate your sacrifice and are looking forward to a possible boost solution release from you!

Good luck ^_^
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsandman127 wrote:
As stated from my original thread:

mrsandman127 wrote:

Mike, i, and all who want exactly what i want out of GH:A, appreciate your sacrifice and are looking forward to a possible boost solution release from you!

Good luck ^_^

Thank-you, Im glad i could be of sum help.

EDIT: Beta Released, Please supply information if you encountered any problem.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, there's finally a GHA boost. I added the link here in the GH3/GHA sticky right below your GH3 boost link.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
lordjrs  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! A GHA Boost!! Thank you!
mrsandman127  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed that not all of the aerosmith animations were disabled...

also, are people supposed to be stretching and going though the floor? didnt know if that was normal or not...

other than that, i cant wait for the total boost!
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
Cool, there's finally a GHA boost. I added the link here in the GH3/GHA sticky right below your GH3 boost link.

Thank-You , I was going to ask if that could happen. Way ahead of me on that one.

lordjrs wrote:
Cool! A GHA Boost!! Thank you!

Your Welcome.

mrsandman127 wrote:
also, are people supposed to be stretching and going though the floor? didnt know if that was normal or not...

Well i dont know why it does that, Maybe because your telling the game that the drummers animation is the guitarists animation, Causing some funky animation to happen(ex. the stretching and causing them to be in the floor)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamMike4Life wrote:

Well i dont know why it does that, Maybe because your telling the game that the drummers animation is the guitarists animation, Causing some funky animation to happen(ex. the stretching and causing them to be in the floor)

i ran the boost from a fresh installation. are you saying its not normal?
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no its normal..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamMike4Life wrote:
No no its normal..

well, it didnt crash at all yet...

ill keep testing some stuff and get back here with input...
IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well i'm just waiting on feedback so i can start programming the other stuff, It's been a busy day(Upgraded to vista so i got to get all my stuff in order), Hope to hear from you guys soon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good, just try to get the black background.

IamMike4Life  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koppis wrote:
Its good, just try to get the black background.

I just released this beta so people could play without lag until i release the full program, I will start working on the other boosts tonight and maybe I'll get the program out either tonight or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link is dead.

kyle99  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koppis wrote:
The link is dead.

Worked fine for me, try it again and see if it works.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: iamalwayssto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: