ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Play With Me FC Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Play With Me FC Help Reply with quote

I've been playing the 80's lately, and I found out that I might have a chance of FCing it. But of course, what would a hard song be without any troubles FCing it? So here are the parts that I can't hit:

Intro
So basically, this is just irritating me. I usually end up with 1300 points after the intro, and no multiplier. It's just stupid. I've no idea how to hit it. I don't even know which knows to strum. So a full fingering with strumming pattern would be really helpful.

Chorus 4a

Yeah so the hard part here is the transition between the trill and the chord. And the speed change is irritating, too.

Gtr Solo d

First, this part. Should I anchor the lowest fret or not? I don't know. Either way I seem to always screw up every third note of this..... (so the top one of the little trills)

That's all. If I had a perfect run, these would be the places where I'd miss, since I never FC'd them yet.... Of course I'm still inconsistent with stuff like Solo A, but all I need there is consistency, not techniques. Any help would be great, thanks

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Nize  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pretend its a trill in the beginning (SP) and then i just do them like triplets which isnt that hard imo

Goals: FC Jordan [/] (overstrum)
TTFAF;920k [x] FC One []
TTFAF;930k [x] TTFAF;940k []
TTFAF;950k []
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: For now NizeSH
sedron  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you can get chorus 5 of this song, then the rest of this should come in time. I can give you a litle help.

Intro:

32123_32123

You can try hitting the second group of notes as 42124 instead, but I think it'd be better to stretch and rely on your stronger fingers for this. All of the notes here are the same speed. Try playing the second and third note groups in second position while playing the first in first. Strum the first note of each group here.

2_3_4_341_3_2_1_321_23231_321

Notes not spaced out by underscores here are hammer-ons. I strongly suggest second position for everything outside of the 321 bits here.

For Chorus 4a, play the orange notes of the trill as BO chords to help transition into the chordy bit. If you have to, go into third position until the red notes show up. As for the speed problem here, try strumming everything. This game's engine almost always allows for that, so there should be no problem there.

Solo D is something I have never, ever missed. Anchor the lowest note of each mini-trill. Concentrate on getting your higher finger off of the higher note as quickly as possible and you should be good to go.

Good luck on this FC!
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is solo D the one with those insanely quick but really spaced out mini trills? If it is, then yeah, I can't understand how ANYONE could miss that. Anchor 1 and tap with either 2 or 3 really quickly then slide down. It's one of the few parts I can count on FCing.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, thx guys I'm now consistent with the first part of D, but I can't do the part after, with the strummed notes. Here's what I can't do:

I can do the part after (I don't strum Ho/Po's) but I've no clue how to do this part So if you can help, please do

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Awesome, thx guys I'm now consistent with the first part of D, but I can't do the part after, with the strummed notes. Here's what I can't do:

I can do the part after (I don't strum Ho/Po's) but I've no clue how to do this part So if you can help, please do

Ah yes, the infamous "WTFH4X this doesn't even sound like music" section known as "solo D".
When I FC'd this song, I didn't use the hopos in the bit. I just strummed straight through them. IMO, this section is mostly luck. You could take this section into practice mode for a while, but for me at least, it was mostly luck.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played this some today. I dont anchor on the trill-like thingies and I've never missed there.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: