ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero SH-Bot Reporting System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, no more having to search for an online mod, or hoping I just PMed a hidden mod... this will helps lots, thanks nick

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nice add to the site !! this will certainly come in handy !! those ridiculous scores will be taken care of (now with like...7games, and more to come, 4 difficulties, 4 platforms... checking every single leaderboard would be impossible haha !).

just wondering : until now, what used to happen when, for example, you were entering a score typo without noticing (like 580k instead of 280k ) ? were we sent a PM or something, or was the score deleted ? ...happened to me sometimes, but i was noticing an unexpected 1st just after, so i could delete it immediately xD !!

well now i hope that if someone makes a typo, someone's not going to be hidden, pressing f5 on the leaderboards, ready to click on the "!" icon haha !! ah well, nevermind, this new feature is nice ^^

great job, amazing staff !!
BenniWells  

Location: Lincoln, UK ~ Where farming epidemics always hit the front page

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archang3L wrote:
An excellent idea - I'm not actually sure who Nick is - but great work on implementing this feature.

It's nickb611, as in the OP, don't worry, took me a while to figure that out as well XD

Amazing job dude, this is almost a necessity and I'm glad it's came now before anything severe happened to enforce this idea. A winner is you!

My Wiki: Open for anybody to edit, go ahead and write anything!
......................\/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 150443735976
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a whole heap of awesome... and it's always good to see Nick getting some well-deserved recognition.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, great addition.

I just wonder how many people will be 'witty' and just report everything though, that would get annoying

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
christiano27  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great addition to this site, thanks Nick. Just used it for the first time on the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Nick for making such an awesome system, It must have taken forever to make

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like a marvelous addition to the site, ut i hope all the noobs fully appreciate/understand this stuff.

as for me, there seems to be a lot of banning involved, so i'm gunna try to stay away this function unless it's completely nessicary, and for the greater good of our site.
blahbees  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is nice, now fraudulent scores wont be up very long. Nice job guys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO!

This is a great feature that I've always wanted, hopefully people won't abuse it.
rkcr  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Now I can finally report all those fake scores and horrible posts I see, and the staff can do something about them.
Oyoefpoefpoef  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkcr wrote:
Awesome. Now I can finally report all those fake scores and horrible posts I see, and the staff can do something about them.
Siggied. So do all these rules apply to IRC now as well? Not that anyone will likely be using SH-BOT on IRC now anyways. Poor old SH-BOT... He had such a robotic future ahead of him...

I was about to report nickb, but then I read the DO NOT section. (The preceding sentence was a joke)
Rickles  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long must i wait between reports? I wanted to send one in after sending a first and it said i must wait.

I plan on cleaning up custom songs as much as possible, by reporting all the songs that are already in the official games. This has been an issue which has bugged me for a while.

anyway, Awesome feature, thanks Nick.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very good addition to the site. Thanks Nick, and great job! The work that you put into this new feature definately deserves some recognition

EDIT: Can this feature be used to alert mods to threads that we think should be locked? I noticed that this only seems to work for individual posts.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen

Last edited by GuitarGeek08 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: