ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero SH-Bot Reporting System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KrakenEater  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any plans for this to be extended to the wiki? I've had to manually PM mods several times, it would be nice to have a report button over there as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this feature! Saves me lots of time

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I read through the entire thread and didn't see these questions directly addressed:

1. If the score is OK, but the star rating is wrong, should I report it? For example, if I get a 4-star score on a song and someone with a lower score posts it as 5-stars.

2. If someone in their comment says "Practice Mode", "No Fail", "Pro Face-Off", or anything similar that would normally invalidate the score, should I report it? (Pro Face-Off FC should be OK and I won't report those).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
2. If someone in their comment says "Practice Mode", "No Fail", "Pro Face-Off", or anything similar that would normally invalidate the score, should I report it? (Pro Face-Off FC should be OK and I won't report those).

Well, no fail and practice mode scores are never acceptable, so I'd say that those should be reported. As for pro-face off scores, it's up to interpretation. If it's a really low score, then odds are that the person can't normally pass the song, so it's probably something that should be reported. Not getting an FC doesn't necessarily mean that the score is totally invalid.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job on setting this up although i have not needed to use it and hope i won't need to.

still it is great that that sort of thing is set up.
iimeanyii  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just barely tried to use this to report a post, however, when I clicked on it I was taken to a blank page. I am not sure if this is just my computer being stupid or if it is a problem with the system, if someone else could tell me if it is working for them then that would be nice.
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iimeanyii wrote:
I just barely tried to use this to report a post, however, when I clicked on it I was taken to a blank page. I am not sure if this is just my computer being stupid or if it is a problem with the system, if someone else could tell me if it is working for them then that would be nice.

Same here and this has been happening for me ever since the day this system was implemented. I'm using Firefox but I don't really think the browser should make a difference. Just a blank screen appears every time I try to report a post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayItsMike wrote:
iimeanyii wrote:

Same here and this has been happening for me ever since the day this system was implemented. I'm using Firefox but I don't really think the browser should make a difference. Just a blank screen appears every time I try to report a post.
The reporting system works off the main site, not the forums. If you get a blank page, click on "Home" to make sure you're logged into the main site, then try reporting again and it'll work.
ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick reminder that I'll edit into the main post, too. The SH-Bot Reporting System is meant for site-specific reports only. We've been getting reports of custom chart files being unavailable on various hosting websites. There is nothing we can do about this. Any report of a file or link not working needs to be directed to the user who posted the custom chart, as they are the only ones who can handle the situation.

Another thing to keep in mind: savefile.com has been down completely on a few occasions recently (as it was at the time of writing this). So before contacting anyone, do be sure you have fully investigated to make sure any link not working is indeed caused by just the link not working.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a bit more helpful if it worked for me. Every time I try to use it I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" error. I dont feel like going to the main page and logging out and logging back in everytime I want to use it. Good concept, practicality useless for me.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
This would be a bit more helpful if it worked for me. Every time I try to use it I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" error. I dont feel like going to the main page and logging out and logging back in everytime I want to use it. Good concept, practicality useless for me.
You don't have to log out and back in. Just open the main page in a separate tab, and if you're logged in then you're fine, go about reporting.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a suggestion about this: How about you add the possibility to report whole threads? Like, the report button would be located in a new column left of the "Replies" column. Or does reporting the OP (first post) work for this?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Or does reporting the OP (first post) work for this?
It does:
nickb611 wrote:
Also, you can report the OP of a thread and state your report reason as something along the lines of you feel it should be locked. The system will automatically identify that the reported post is the OP of a thread and handle it accordingly.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question. It may be dumb, but actually, not knowing the answer made me not use the report system.

When someone necro's a thread, should we report the OP, or the post that bumped the thread? Or will both work?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
TehBanStick  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
I have a question. It may be dumb, but actually, not knowing the answer made me not use the report system.

When someone necro's a thread, should we report the OP, or the post that bumped the thread? Or will both work?

The OP didn't do anything wrong...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: