ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 10 Signups Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA142  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHAH ftw. I'm takin this DOWN unless we have to play the infuriating piece of shit called walk this way (run dmc)
flyingrossie  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I signed up for Guitar Hero On Tour Decades expert and Guitar Hero World Tour expert. This is going to be really fun.
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, shit. BA just joined GH:AH, I'm fucked for winning >_>.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
TelekineticBear  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TelekineticBear PSN Name: Vegito70
Venge  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
too bad some people were signing for 3 leagues and couldn't keep up with it

ScoreHero leagues are like an all-you-can-eat-buffet: you can get whatever you want as long as it fits on your plate and you can get as many plates as you want, just one-at-a-time. Sure, some people can fit more on their plate than others, but that doesn't mean one should try to put EVERYTHING one likes on a single plate in a single go.

Even if you can handle 12 songs in a week--or even 16 songs like people were complaining about last season when 3 division was the cap--the leagues are about competition and it's not fair to one's competitors if one stretches one's self to thin across too many divisions; even if one can "handle" playing that many songs. If you really want to participate in a division that you had to sacrifice playing in in leiu of another division, the weekly songs threads are open for anyone to read: play along as a "ghost" participant. Sure, you won't actually qualify for the playoffs if you would've normally, but again, leagues are about FUN competition and participating as a "ghost" will still provide that fun. I doubt anyone will actually do this however, because if the score doesn't really count, why not spend the time one was going to use to play another division on trying to improve the week's scores on divisions one is actually participating in? Which further justifies the 8-song limit.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
GHAH ftw. I'm takin this DOWN unless we have to play the infuriating piece of shit called walk this way (run dmc)

HAHA, that song was a bitch to FC... twas my last one because there are many choke points. Im still debating whether or not Im going to join that league... im definitely going for the win in GH3 medium though. *prays to the scorehero gods that Lemon does not play*

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Nastadon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Gonna have to change my homepage to that so I remember to post scores. Last time I did good first couple of times, but I finally forgot and didn't post scores for like 4 weeks and I guess I was late after that...
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm signing up for GH3M (*hopes to not be paired with chemmajr in the playoffs, but it'll likely happen if I make it to the finals*) and GH3H (I'm not very good but IDC).

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Volvagia  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great that leagues is starting soon. I'll play GH:WT Expert and probably GH:WT Hard. I first thought about playing GH3 Expert but I'm too bored of the songs in GH3 and the GH:WT Hard songs looks really fun.
JoelC151  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Hope that Bedlam joined GH3 Medium

Also, Nesquick Power FTW (WT Guitar-Bass duet)

South Park ftw lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: NUK3 G3N3R4L
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoelC151 wrote:
I Hope that Bedlam joined GH3 Medium

I dont know who you are wishing that on, but that would be terrible!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Jwm64  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, this is my first time doing the leagues, and I was wondering whether you have to have all of your scores submitted for the thing that you're in. Right now, the only games I have all my scores submitted for is GHWTX guitar, and GH3X guitar (and gh3 isn't very accurate because most of them are months old). Can I enter in something else or would I have to get all my scores in first?
Boomsars  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you don't need your scores in, they are basically used as a benchmark to judge you against others in the came category when it comes to time to separate into divisions. It's very suggested that you put in scores for whatever league you're joining.
jugular  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boomsars wrote:
While you don't need your scores in, they are basically used as a benchmark to judge you against others in the came category when it comes to time to separate into divisions. It's very suggested that you put in scores for whatever league you're joining.

Aww, I guess this means I have to enter in my shitty sightread scores >_>
My YouTube Channel: Jugulaur
AzZ  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play GH3 expert, since it's all i can do right now
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: