ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 10 Signups Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO START! /caps off
WT Guitar Expert will be mine! (I hope). I also signed up for the league with the combined "Old School" Expert league. I couldn't decide which older GH to sign up for.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Usagi  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up. My first league!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usagi wrote:
Signed up. My first league!

same here! (please please no McSkinny for GH1X)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
MacDuff  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for old school hard and expert,can't wait
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CE MacDuff
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venge wrote:
If you really want to participate in a division that you had to sacrifice playing in in leiu of another division, the weekly songs threads are open for anyone to read: play along as a "ghost" participant. Sure, you won't actually qualify for the playoffs if you would've normally, but again, leagues are about FUN competition and participating as a "ghost" will still provide that fun. I doubt anyone will actually do this however, because if the score doesn't really count, why not spend the time one was going to use to play another division on trying to improve the week's scores on divisions one is actually participating in?

hey, i know all that, and that's what i always do. but still, i was excited at the idea of participating in so many awesome leagues, so i was like : nooooooooou !!! (i still think that people could easily know if they will have enough time to "eat all they put in their plates" before getting several plates...last season it took my like 3h (not straight) each week, to play all the 12 songs...and i'm the one to spend lot of time to go for ticks and squeezes)

but don't worry, i WILL play as a ghost !! already signed up for all ghX old school (at least it'll be a little part of each game!), and RB1 vox ! had enough of gh3, and i'm sure AitUK, Radio song and Paint it black would be picked a third time, when KoC never came haha !!

also, i didn't say it earlier, but i still think the staff is doing an amazing job !! keeping those leagues running with all the games is wow !! (yet if anyone has a serious answer about why RB1 voxtar isn't there, i'm still wondering it looked obvious to me )
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much thought, I just joined both old school rivalries for hard and expert. I figured I needed to do reduxing on every game on every difficulty on there, so I thought, "What The Hell, I'll sign up for both" .

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
LeShred  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! My first league. GH2 and GH3 Expert, here I come

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...gh1x anyone?
Munzapoppa  

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going for GHWTHG and RB1XB. In the mighty words of Brian Johnson, "LET THERE BE ROCK!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
BA142 wrote:
GHAH ftw. I'm takin this DOWN unless we have to play the infuriating piece of shit called walk this way (run dmc)

HAHA, that song was a bitch to FC... twas my last one because there are many choke points.

And yet I somehow Fced it on sightread but Sweet Emotion took fucking forever >_>

Still trying to decide what else I should do. I already signed up for GHAH, but there's so many others I want to do. I'm thinking maybe GH1H since a lot of my scores need reduxing plus I still have GR2R and TF to get.

Actually, I guess I just answered my own questions, so it looks like GHAH and GH1H for me. Hopefully a lot of you hard players sign up for those .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
BA142 wrote:
GHAH ftw. I'm takin this DOWN unless we have to play the infuriating piece of shit called walk this way (run dmc)

HAHA, that song was a bitch to FC... twas my last one because there are many choke points.

And yet I somehow Fced it on sightread but Sweet Emotion took fucking forever >_>

Still trying to decide what else I should do. I already signed up for GHAH, but there's so many others I want to do. I'm thinking maybe GH1H since a lot of my scores need reduxing plus I still have GR2R and TF to get.

Actually, I guess I just answered my own questions, so it looks like GHAH and GH1H for me. Hopefully a lot of you hard players sign up for those .

Jesus, I wanna sign up for like 10 fucking leagues, being GH1H, GH2H, GH2X, GH:80'sH, GH:80'sX, GH3H, and GH:AH. That's..1..2..3..4..5..6..7. 7 LEAGUES I wanna sign up for. *me cries*

I don't know what to do.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I can't wait. Signed up for GH1H & "Old school" expert. Hopefully there are enough people in each league. This should be fun!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
NykoDracad  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since i have lost ALL GUITAR HERO GAMES i have been forced to stick with RB1, PS2. But, i still may have time to sign up for GH3 because i only lent it out.

Also, for RB1 PS2 Vocals, it says that its the drums league in the description.
BA142  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
chemmajr wrote:
BA142 wrote:

lol @ sweet emotion taking forever. Those are the leagues i signed up for too brock, should be fun. BUT mcSkinny is doing GH1H so we're all....screwed
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like GH1H will be damn tight at the top
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: