ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Games hardly any know of
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel192  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Games hardly any know of Reply with quote

If you're a gamer, you must have played at least 1 game which no one knows what the heck you're talking about. I have a few:

Rapid Reload/Gunner Heaven - PS1: This game is bad-ass. It's like Gunstar Heroes + Mega Man. It had the most amazing bosses and gamplay. There was once this video rental store, which had games. So I rented this one up to 6 times. I have seen it on Ebay, and recently watched videos of it on YT. Oh sweet nostalgia. If I could find it for my PSX emulator, I would be so happy.

Weird flipper car racing game - PS1: Yes this one was WEIRD. You were racing. I can't remember this one clearly, but it was great. It's a game about those flipper cars, which can drive no matter which side the turn. There was this one level where it was very long, and I usually called it the hyperspeed level. Maybe around 5 or 6 years since I saw this game. I have never heard from it again.

Weird airplane game - PS1: It was very weird. Like steampunk airplane game. Can't really describe.

Eracha - PC: It was a early game. It had 7 stages filled with enemies. I can still play this game as I own it. It's so cool. Peeing on the ground causes mushrooms to grow, oh my. But seriously, this one is great.

Jade Cocoon 2 - PS2: Think of Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and all the monster games out there. This game sticks 'em right into it's butthole. The monsters were so fucking great, you wouldn't believe it. I can also still play this one perfectly. It has a prequel which is not so great compared to the sequel. I haven't finished this game, despite getting it for birthday in 2003. Kalma man, kalma's the shit.

There are also a ton of games I don't even know what they're names are.
kirk7777  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this game for PS1 called Monkey Magic. You were a monkey that knew karate that would gain powers along the way like the ability to shrink and freeze things. It sounds stupid, but it was one of my favorite PS1 games, along with Ape Ecsape. Funny they both involve monkeys.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parappa the Rappa.

Great underrated game.
0wnd1zzl3d  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac081793 wrote:
Parappa the Rappa.

Great underrated game.

FTW.

Defender. It's not too unheard of, but it is relatively unappreciated.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
buttfaceninja  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone of the Enders 2

Most know the first because it came with a playable demo of MGS2. The first one was all right but the combat was much to repetitive, slow and had a whiny main charter.

The second one however was an improvement in every way. This game can never get enough praise.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta give props to the orginal Crash Bandicoot Series for the Playstation 1. All three of them owned. Too bad the only "true" game of Crash Bandicoot since it was aqquired was Twin Sanity
DT10  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EMGAP wrote:
I gotta give props to the orginal Crash Bandicoot Series for the Playstation 1. All three of them owned. Too bad the only "true" game of Crash Bandicoot since it was aqquired was Twin Sanity

This. and Spyro.

But really, the best game ever was CoolBoarders 3 for the PS1. It was amazing!

My Accomplishment Thread
GHWT Wii FC: 1762 5871 5881
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 515517205255
lazor  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Railroad Tycoon 2

Such an amazing, deep game.

I'm about to play it, actually.
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone who's anyone has heard of Crash and Spyro.

Anyone hear of 3extreme? Awesome PS1 game involving cars, humans, aliens, and creatures racing.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Secret of Evermore" for the SNES was one of the best RPGs of all time in my opinion, and no one I know has ever even heard of it. It's a great game.
SdS3030  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ascendancy on PC ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascendancy_(computer_game) ). I played it when I was 12 and I still occasionally fire it up. Fantastic game and still has it's charm today even with the bugs and bad AI.

You should be able to find it on most Abandonware sites, you'll need DOSBox to run it though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
Everyone who's anyone has heard of Crash and Spyro.

While I wish this was true, most of my friends wouldn't know what they are... then again I am only 16 so I was very young when it came out. Most of my friends wouldn't have had a system by then

My Accomplishment Thread
GHWT Wii FC: 1762 5871 5881
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 515517205255
kaflagemeir  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
"Secret of Evermore" for the SNES was one of the best RPGs of all time in my opinion, and no one I know has ever even heard of it. It's a great game.

Actually, on a SNES emulator I have it has this game on it and I play it every now and then.

One game series that no one ever hears of is Earthbound. I know lots of people who saw Ness in SSB and was like "Who's this kid?"

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy would have to be a game I've never heard anyone see until we all went to Gattitown and it was there as an arcade game.
It's so fun ._.;
GallantPugly  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowrun for the 360/Vista. Most underrated and under appreciated game out right now. $15 at GameStop...best/most competitive shooter I've ever played.
Cliff  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Startropics (see avatar).

Looking back on it, I guess I'd describe it as a parody of Zelda. It plays similarly (with an identical opening menu), but self-referencing and quite fun. It's for the NES and Wii VC, so pick it up. It's worth the $5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: