ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT - Game with the Devz - 2 Weeks, 2 Chances!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elForeign  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why no event for PS3? i mean when none of your events are on the PS3, we can just figure that you are being paid ludicrous amounts of money to make it an XBL only event. maybe i'm biased, but you can't ignore the PS3 forever?

Add me on PSN! just let me know you're from Scorehero!
CoffeeBeans  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say but they're just trying to get the biggest audience possible and that's on the 360, not because it's superior or anything but because more people own a 360 and the online is more convenient. And secondly, stop saying they're screwing you over. They don't owe you anything. Even if they did make a deal with microsoft, complain to SONY for not making the best effort to have these cool events that microsoft constantly holds.
Mlbfan13  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just met GHDevArdy on a band quickplay.

He was awesome
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoffeeBeans wrote:
I'm sorry to say but they're just trying to get the biggest audience possible and that's on the 360, not because it's superior or anything but because more people own a 360 and the online is more convenient. And secondly, stop saying they're screwing you over. They don't owe you anything. Even if they did make a deal with microsoft, complain to SONY for not making the best effort to have these cool events that microsoft constantly holds.

With almost half the posts in this thread ps3 players bitching about being left behind AGAIN, I'd say it is Neversoft's personal preference of machine, not just trying to get the biggest audience. Neversoft has ps3's there, the fact that they are not using them is troubling.

Why can't ps3 ever get some fun?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread is about the ghwt event for the xbox 360. it's not meant to ralley ps3 owners who unfortunetly did not buy a 360, but want the benefits.

now, while it isn't the fairest thing ever that there's nothing being done for the ps3, u don't need to spam this forum with "omg, why is nothing done for the ps3".

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
charliehorse55  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad my xbox is in the shop.

Will this be happening again?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
If you run into GHDevAnthony, that's me \m/(>.<) Bring it!

Lol! I ran into him today on PFO guitar! 2 songs, He won anything and I won ted nugent guitar battle!

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
ShadowReaper818  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not have a nifty Neversoft banner but I will be online as GHDevBrandon.

I will be on as guitar on Sunday the 30th.

Hopefully I can give some of you a decent challenge, but if that's not the case, I can always be a good bandmate.
Necromac  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't it be 1 week 360, the other week ps3? (And maybe throw the wii some love)

CoffeeBeans wrote:

Wouldn't the biggest audience possible be All 3 online systems?
I've seen al least 4 of 5 devs saying they will be playing, so they will either be taking it in turns, or playing on multiple 360's, why not have a 360, a ps3, and a wii?

CyberRaiza wrote:
this thread is about the ghwt event for the xbox 360. it's not meant to ralley ps3 owners who unfortunetly did not buy a 360, but want the benefits.
If the title had said something along the lines of
"GH:WT (360) - Game with the Devz - 2 Weeks, 2 Chances!" OR
"GH:WT - Game with the Devz - 2 Weeks, 2 Chances! (360 Only)", Or something like that,
then all of us PS3 owners probably wouldnt have clicked on the thread...

now, while it isn't the fairest thing ever that there's nothing being done for the ps3, u don't need to spam this forum with "omg, why is nothing done for the ps3".
So it's unfair, but we aren't allowed to tell them it isn't fair?

<--Thank You karatechess
I ed Jordan... WOOOOOOT, Thanks to lun471k for the kick-ass avitar
chobes1124  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if PS3 does community events like the 360 does, but this is kind of a regular thing with popular 360 games. they'll do this once or twice a month and this time it happens to be with guitar hero: world tour. i always assumed it's a microsoft event really - they choose a game, get the devs to play with the fanbase, and just generally have a good time with everyone.

So i am not seeing it as "oh neversoft decided to do a 'game with the dev's' event, but only wanted it on the 360". I think it's actually "microsoft chose GH:WT for it's community event this time, and neversoft agreed to have their devs play with everyone".

It just so happens that the 360 has a lot of fun events like this for all sorts of games, but i do think it would be nice if neversoft decided to kinda host their own little event on the ps3/wii, perhaps with sony's/nintendo's help/approval.

as for the original topic - very fun! I decided to do some vocals since there is always a frightening shortage of vocalists, and i got to play with a few of the devs
CoffeeBeans  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chobes1124 wrote:
I don't know if PS3 does community events like the 360 does, but this is kind of a regular thing with popular 360 games. they'll do this once or twice a month and this time it happens to be with guitar hero: world tour. i always assumed it's a microsoft event really - they choose a game, get the devs to play with the fanbase, and just generally have a good time with everyone.

So i am not seeing it as "oh neversoft decided to do a 'game with the dev's' event, but only wanted it on the 360". I think it's actually "microsoft chose GH:WT for it's community event this time, and neversoft agreed to have their devs play with everyone".

It just so happens that the 360 has a lot of fun events like this for all sorts of games, but i do think it would be nice if neversoft decided to kinda host their own little event on the ps3/wii, perhaps with sony's/nintendo's help/approval.

as for the original topic - very fun! I decided to do some vocals since there is always a frightening shortage of vocalists, and i got to play with a few of the devs

I was going to reply to those two who quoted me but this sums it up
Knut  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much haterade.
If I had the game I'd sign up but I don't. Maybe next time ^^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arkenspork  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great I'm lookin' forward to playing with a few of yas. Shame you're not playing guitar chris, maybe next weekend? :P

Ark
Madmann  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberRaiza wrote:

This is one of the most ignorant comments ever made on ScoreHero. Playing online with people is not a "benefit of the 360", it is a standard feature across all consoles. Neversoft ignoring this fact for the Ps3 is troubling...and quite suspect.

No one is spamming this forum...spamming implies one person posting tonnes of messages. These are all independant observations and complaints that Neversoft should take to heart. The Xbox-butt-****ing they do on a daily basis is getting a little sickening.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
xmaartist  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
If you run into GHDevAnthony, that's me \m/(>.<) Bring it!

Awe, you stole my name. If I ever became a Dev for Neversoft I'd have to change my name.. *snaps*

I would love to play but of course my 360 broke for the 5th time the other day and is out of warranty so I'm screwed.
Music is like candy, you throw out the (w)rappers.
People who rap aren't rappers, they're rap-ists, y'know, like art-ists. Which looks suspiciously like the word "rapist".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: