ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT - Game with the Devz - 2 Weeks, 2 Chances!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoffeeBeans  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmann wrote:
CyberRaiza wrote:
this thread is about the ghwt event for the xbox 360. it's not meant to ralley ps3 owners who unfortunetly did not buy a 360, but want the benefits.

now, while it isn't the fairest thing ever that there's nothing being done for the ps3, u don't need to spam this forum with "omg, why is nothing done for the ps3".

This is one of the most ignorant comments ever made on ScoreHero. Playing online with people is not a "benefit of the 360", it is a standard feature across all consoles. Neversoft ignoring this fact for the Ps3 is troubling...and quite suspect.

No one is spamming this forum...spamming implies one person posting tonnes of messages. These are all independant observations and complaints that Neversoft should take to heart. The Xbox-butt-****ing they do on a daily basis is getting a little sickening.

Actually it is indeed a benefit because Microsoft always holds these events for most of the good new games like rb2, ghwt, gears 2 and so on. And like I said before, even if neversoft was paid, stop complaining at them, complain to SONY and try to get them to hold these events. Plus what's wrong with competition. Do you think the world is fair and you're going to get the exact same things as another console? Another console is always going to have something better or worse, and in this case it was an event to play against neversoft staff.
BiggieSmalls0311  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She mentioned playing TTFaf and PFO, whats PFO?
jenkins92  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BiggieSmalls0311 wrote:
She mentioned playing TTFaf and PFO, whats PFO?

pro-face off
its a mode

This is awesome, i'll be playing anything - an endless sporadic a few hundred times online so hopefully ill run into one of you guys so i can whoop yo asses

LOL.
PaulRobinson  
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there on Sunday - GHDevPaul. See you there!
Paul
BeastlyMRB  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do something on PS3 PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!

darrensanch11  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: woooo Reply with quote

should be fun. mabe ill see u in band quickplay on xbl i only play guitar.

but i like gh3 alot better to many gay songs on gh4 to much of a rip off of rock band 2 which was a much better game.

and chris who thought of purple hammer-ons. can u please push them off a cliff. thanks

Youtube.com/darrensanch
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: x astro xx
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, can you ACTUALLY play drums well? We must see this.
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thrice  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeqaz wrote:

Chris is a great drummer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrice wrote:
freeqaz wrote:

Chris is a great drummer

vid or it didn't happen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad I don't have GHWT yet
DOT  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully ill get a chance! haha
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul it was fun, I actually got to play the first 10 seconds of demolition man with you, maybe next time. :-)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
darrensanch11  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: ghwt hype Reply with quote

well the before ghwt came out i was so hyped up to get it and play fury of the storm, master of puppets and johnny b. goode, eruption and some song by buckethead which most likely would have been a good song also.

so i go to eb games on release date get the game us the unlock all cheat and go to setlist which ironicly looks like the rock band 2 setlist! so i scroll down and there isnt any of the songs i wanted to play! the best song u have to offer in this crappy rip-off of rock band is hot for teacher, byob and crazy train which the charts were very disapointing. so it turns out that the setlist i saw online was a fake. so i play 50% of expert guitar carrer and im like fuck this these songs all suck and are boring as hell not 2 mention the terrible charts and purple hammer-on bull shit. not to mention the carrer was alot like rock band 2s world tour carrer. before gh4 came out i liked gh so much better than rock band because GUITAR HERO now has singing and drums in it I CANT EVEN CONSIDER THIS A GUITAR HERO GAME. this game is so bad that i went back to guitar hero aerosmith and spent a week getting every acheveiment in that game. the only thing about ghwt that i liked is its fun with 4 people over your house. but guitar hero three wrecks everything please make more dlc for guitar hero 3.

Youtube.com/darrensanch
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: x astro xx
Cjmainy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't the place to complain.
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
Hey Paul it was fun, I actually got to play the first 10 seconds of demolition man with you, maybe next time. :-)

Yeah, I was also hoping I got guitar since that's one of the few songs I can FC, but bass was fun anyway.
Yeah, sorry about disappearing at the end - my family made themselves scarce during the game with devs period, since it would have been pretty much impossible to do with a 2 & 4 year old in the house, but they came back during that song & my 2-year old decided that he we wanted to push the big green button right after that song. So, I guess I was right about how impossible it would have been with them around. Since that would have probably happened during every song after that, it was time to call it a day.
Thanks to everyone who played - it was a fun afternoon.
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: