ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Final Season 10 Leagues Selected
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmatadorsinley wrote:
nooooooooooooooooooo why ghA hard . so many leagues dropped.... this season doesn't look as good as last season, we don't even have enough sign ups for most of the leagues, last season we had like four divisions for every single one. soo... yeah

1st, a lot of leagues had no divisions. 2nd, a lot of leagues, quite frankly bombed last season halfway through.
bambaniasz  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGrudge93 wrote:
uh oh... alot of people gonn be pissed now that GHAH been dropped. Looks like I'll have no chance of winning now...
to be frank, i'm not surprised GHAH didn't work. if you want a challenging squeezefest, you got GH3H. and if you can FC 50+ in GH3X, you'll have a challenging squeezefest in GHAX.
i didn't sign up for GHAH, because expert is easy enough. i mean, even i got 5* on all career songs on my sightread or 2nd (3 songs) try. and as for now in GH3... i have no hopes on finishing expert career...
Hard - 55 FCs [x] nailed BiF for #55, yeah
60 FCs, maybe? [x] #60 - The Way it Ends
65? no way [ ] 64 (R&R All Night)
5* all [x] finally got TTFAF
Expert - 35 FCs [ ] 30
lilo95  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the best thing about being mainstream with your games and difficulties! Your leagues don't get dropped!!!!

GHWTX Guitar FTW.

I still may join GH3X but I have sooo many exams and I doubt I'll cope. so still thinking on that front.

Anyway, thankyou Elx and all the other mods for making this seasons leagues what they are. I'm sure S10 will live up to other seasons expectations and blow us all away!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, anybody know what leagues are looking to be the most competitive this season.

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bambaniasz wrote:
and as for now in GH3... i have no hopes on finishing expert career...

I find it kind of surprising that you have 30 FC's but haven't passed RaBl, One, or TTFaF. One is the easiest of those three to beat. As for RaBl, I've seen a few people on the leaderboards like you who needed it for El Jefe but couldn't even PASS it, but had fewer FC's (may be irrelevant, though). Ironically, I've seen a few people who actually passed TTFaF before Raining Blood, but I think that's a very small minority of players. As for TTFaF, well, there's some people ranked higher than you who haven't passed it so that's not too surprising.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! Not only did GH3M get dropped, but my backup of GHAH did too...

Time to get pummeled in GH3X...
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2H/X have some songs which can kill me, and I can't afford to have my ass nailed by everyone again because of GH3H/X, so no leagues for me on this season too.

I wish best of luck to you guys!

I'm outta here.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It SEEMED like there was a lot of excitement for GHAH. It's really squeezable, it's easy, plus, I joined . I guess the vocal minority once again outweighs the silent majority in our minds.

Oh well, time to see how good I am at RB2HDrums. Joy. I didn't really want to play in a Rock Band league, but I don't have a decent PS2 guitar so I couldn't do any of the old school games.

Actually.

When do we think first weeks are going to actually be? Because I'm getting at least one new guitar for my birthday which is Sunday the 7th; if it's around there I can make do with the piece of shit non whammying guitar I currently have for the PS2.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
Actually.

When do we think first weeks are going to actually be? Because I'm getting at least one new guitar for my birthday which is Sunday the 7th; if it's around there I can make do with the piece of shit non whammying guitar I currently have for the PS2.
I'm pretty sure the first round is going to start this Sunday. You could probably enter and either skip the first round or struggle through on a crappy guitar or dualshock.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fail is fail.

If week 1 is qualifying (depending on signups?), I'm screwed with the guitar I have. Whatever w1 is, I'm screwed if I try to play with this guitar. Damn, guess I'm stuck struggling with my crappy pads.

Can someone see how many signups there were for GHAH? I'm kinda curious to be honest, since the All Games Hard league last season only had like 12 signups or something.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
Fail is fail.

If week 1 is qualifying (depending on signups?), I'm screwed with the guitar I have. Whatever w1 is, I'm screwed if I try to play with this guitar. Damn, guess I'm stuck struggling with my crappy pads.

Can someone see how many signups there were for GHAH? I'm kinda curious to be honest, since the All Games Hard league last season only had like 12 signups or something.
Yeah, I don't really know much more. If you're not already full on sign ups, maybe you could sign up and just see what happens. Even if you fail part way through, just to show that you're there might mean you don't get auto-eliminated or something.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
FoG  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, what if we decide that the league that we are in isn't what we though it would be, could you switch leagues during the qualifying week?

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
this1neguy wrote:
Fail is fail.

Yeah, I don't really know much more. If you're not already full on sign ups, maybe you could sign up and just see what happens. Even if you fail part way through, just to show that you're there might mean you don't get auto-eliminated or something.

I signed up for RB2 H drums, but I'll probably suck at that as much as at PS2 guitar (my 360 pads are terrible even after coin modding ), which I'd rather do. I guess I'll just do Old-School and hope that I can do well enough to make it until I get a new guitar.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

BA142  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol RB2H Drums made the cut but ghah didn't bahhhhh oh well maybe next league :P
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
Hmmm, what if we decide that the league that we are in isn't what we though it would be, could you switch leagues during the qualifying week?

How could a league possibly not be what you thought it would be? If you sign up for a league labeled "Guitar Hero 2 Expert", for example, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that you are going to be playing songs that appear on the game Guitar Hero 2 on expert difficulty. Just decide what league sounds like the most fun for you, pick it, and stick with it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: