ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Final Season 10 Leagues Selected
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
Hmmm, what if we decide that the league that we are in isn't what we though it would be, could you switch leagues during the qualifying week?

Signups close when round 1 begins, so you won't be able to switch leagues at that point.
ultratowel112  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: If you want a league to stay, PM me to not sign up for it.

All four (original 2, and 2 back ups) got dropped. I guess this season isn't good for me.
deadmenwalking  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm pretty suprised that "Old School" was more popular then "New School". But I guess that's Scorehero's rebelious attitude towards mainsteamity for ya.

Quick Question: I would love to participate in RB2 All DLC One Man Band but I only have 96 downloaded songs and I don't want to spend my money on songs I don't like. So would I be able to competitively compete with only 96 DLC songs?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Rhino194 PSN Name: Rhino194
nehpets14  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WAIT WAIT H/O DID GH 80'S REALLY GET CUT OMFG...... this is absoluty BULLSHIT how does 80s EXPERT get cut when some many poeple said they signed up im very very very pissed i demand a recount
Deimos  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadmenwalking wrote:
Quick Question: I would love to participate in RB2 All DLC One Man Band but I only have 96 downloaded songs and I don't want to spend my money on songs I don't like. So would I be able to competitively compete with only 96 DLC songs?

Well, that's less than 1/4 of the available songs, so you have less than a 25% chance each round that you'll already have the song. Of course, at worst you'll only have to buy one song per round, which isn't really that bad.
bambaniasz  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
bambaniasz wrote:
and as for now in GH3... i have no hopes on finishing expert career...

I find it kind of surprising that you have 30 FC's but haven't passed RaBl, One, or TTFaF.
it's easy to explain - i'm consistent at less difficult parts, so mainly when i hit that one hard part in a song i get the FC.
but i really suck at insane parts, i can't flail well ;) in long streams of hopos, if i miss one note, i'm doomed. my CoP and RYLAH scores can tell you that. i pass CoP once in 10 tries. i fail either in FSA or FSB in One, even if i have full SP, but i hope to clear it one day. RaBl is far out of my reach (i hate descending quads, if they were ascending i probably would have passed it by now), and even if i beat this, there's no way i could beat the devil ;)
and TTFAF... i haven't even tried playing it yet.
Hard - 55 FCs [x] nailed BiF for #55, yeah
60 FCs, maybe? [x] #60 - The Way it Ends
65? no way [ ] 64 (R&R All Night)
5* all [x] finally got TTFAF
Expert - 35 FCs [ ] 30
nehpets14  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bambaniasz wrote:
BlueTornado wrote:
bambaniasz wrote:
and as for now in GH3... i have no hopes on finishing expert career...

I find it kind of surprising that you have 30 FC's but haven't passed RaBl, One, or TTFaF.
it's easy to explain - i'm consistent at less difficult parts, so mainly when i hit that one hard part in a song i get the FC.
but i really suck at insane parts, i can't flail well ;) in long streams of hopos, if i miss one note, i'm doomed. my CoP and RYLAH scores can tell you that. i pass CoP once in 10 tries. i fail either in FSA or FSB in One, even if i have full SP, but i hope to clear it one day. RaBl is far out of my reach (i hate descending quads, if they were ascending i probably would have passed it by now), and even if i beat this, there's no way i could beat the devil ;)
and TTFAF... i haven't even tried playing it yet.

im the total oppisite of you. i only hit hard parts but cant fc songs like i can hit the red snake but cant fc ruby lol.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: