ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GH1 Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabin83  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDM, another song I haven't FC'd yet. Hoping I have enough time to get a decent score, I have a final this week >.<

If I manage to win this round I get to get killed by Rev! :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
psxfreak101 wrote:
And interestingly enough, Brock and I get to once more tango in a league playoff. He and I have come a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong way, so it'll be fun to see what song is picked and just how round 2 goes for us ^_^

Boy have we ever. And with my luck there'll be some glitch in the system forcing us to play Six on hard . Certainly not as epic as when we play in the finals, but still awesome nonetheless. Thinking back, have I ever knocked you out during playoffs? I don't think I have, so I think this is a good time to turn it around .
We'll ignore the fact that you currently hold a superior Six H score now >_______>

Anywho, there was Six H, FoP H and TTL H, of which I won all 3. Honestly I thought you would've had me on TTL if you had the chance to play, and in all honesty I don't see myself getting past you this time around.

In any case, this should be interesting ^_^
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
psxfreak101 wrote:
And interestingly enough, Brock and I get to once more tango in a league playoff. He and I have come a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong way, so it'll be fun to see what song is picked and just how round 2 goes for us ^_^

Boy have we ever. And with my luck there'll be some glitch in the system forcing us to play Six on hard . Certainly not as epic as when we play in the finals, but still awesome nonetheless. Thinking back, have I ever knocked you out during playoffs? I don't think I have, so I think this is a good time to turn it around .
We'll ignore the fact that you currently hold a superior Six H score now >_______>

Anywho, there was Six H, FoP H and TTL H, of which I won all 3. Honestly I thought you would've had me on TTL if you had the chance to play, and in all honesty I don't see myself getting past you this time around.

In any case, this should be interesting ^_^

After all, this IS expert now, so who knows . And I didn't learn my insanely easy way of hitting the verses in TTL until about a month after leagues ended (start with three downstrums then alt. strum, use the HOPOs, 3 downstrums then alt. strum...IT'S SO SIMPLE NAO!!)

BAWWWW, I don't like waiting though. Plus I have to go back to school this coming Sunday when I'll have MUCH less time to play since I'll be starting new classes with three out of the five of them force me to write a lot of papers. Of course you can put all my worries to rest by beating me now, so good luck .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanish Castle Magic for Round 2 of playoffs, eh? That sounds alright. Good luck to whoever I'm playing against, since round results aren't up. (and others)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's me... *shudders in fear*

Stealthamo and I both put up league scores and mine was slightly higher. I watched a few videos with loud strumming to see what was going on in that solo, and I suppose it's *possible* I could hit it. We'll see I don't have oodles of time between now and Saturday night, but I'll try and get a few decent runs in. Good luck to you as well, hopefully I'll try and make it competitive. :]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabin83 wrote:
I think it's me... *shudders in fear*

Stealthamo and I both put up league scores and mine was slightly higher. I watched a few videos with loud strumming to see what was going on in that solo, and I suppose it's *possible* I could hit it. We'll see I don't have oodles of time between now and Saturday night, but I'll try and get a few decent runs in. Good luck to you as well, hopefully I'll try and make it competitive. :]

Yeah, I figured we were both going to FC this. I figured you'd probably win, because my squeezing is teh suckzorz.

Anyway, good luck to all of you in the next round. I'll probably still go after Spanish Castle, try to FC it. Actually, it might be a good thing that I'm out. I have exams next week, and I should probably focus on them.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Sabin83  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I had a lucky run that time, beat my previous high by a full 1000 points randomly, I'm still not great with the GH1 timing window. I think Rev is going to beat me down this round, but it's been fun. I got what I wanted out of this, some healthy competition, some more points, and shiny new FC's ;]

As far as SCM is concerned, I just spent an hour or so and FC'd every part at least once, but I'm not too confident about FCing this, hitting that last solo was quite fluky.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabin83 wrote:
Ya I had a lucky run that time, beat my previous high by a full 1000 points randomly, I'm still not great with the GH1 timing window. I think Rev is going to beat me down this round, but it's been fun. I got what I wanted out of this, some healthy competition, some more points, and shiny new FC's ;]

As far as SCM is concerned, I just spent an hour or so and FC'd every part at least once, but I'm not too confident about FCing this, hitting that last solo was quite fluky.

3431 2 3431 2 3431 3431 3 4 3 4 3 4 3 4 321

Alt-strumming, the BOBRs are dotted 16ths. For this part, it's important to get the speed down, since it's a bit of a clusterfuck. The timing of the last one is a little different than the others, it isn't right on beat.

If you're having trouble with your pinky co-operating or just not having enough speed for this part in general, try dropping down to third position.

2 3 4321234323

Something to note: for this part, the R-Y-B section is faster than the other triplets. However, I strum it at nearly the same speed as the others and still get it, so it isn't a big problem.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Brock, congrats on FCing Spanish Castle Magic. I really didn't fare well on the song, so you're the deserved winner of our match for sure

However, for various reason, I'm obliged to now wave the "Gogogo dramacomic" flag I have lying about. Sorry bud <_<
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna pretend I won against preb last run and play Crossroads!

Nice work all of you guys.

And Rev.... hax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I thought I up'd my score, maybe some shennanigans happened. Anyway wouldn't have mattered, that's a sick score Rev. I only played for like an hour I've been pretty busy the last few days. Ended up with 197,791 eh. Good luck next round.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck guys

I guess my sp mistake in the solo made me lose sp activated 1 beat to late since I managed to hit select just a little to early haha :P
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev's score = sex. That is all.

Yeah this FC took me FOREVER to get, but I was really happy when I did and even happier that I got it on vid (see sig). Of course I was sure psx was going to FC it too but that he was also going to actvate in the right spot on the solo like I didn't, but I'm glad to finally beat him on a league playoff song after him demolishing me so many times in a row .

But this round is going to be different. I pretty much HAVE to FC it since I'm 99% sure drama's going to FC it. And if I do someone magically FC it, drama will probably reveal to us that he's mastered the technique of lefty squeezing and still beats my score . It doesn't help that I'm heading back to school tomorrow and have a ton of stuff to do and than have first day of classes the next day. Hopefully I can find some time to play.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Crossroads.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I managed to get the FC after some work (on vid too! (see sig)). Not much left to do but wait for drama to reveal his near upperbound score . Even if I did beat him, Texas Flood is not exactly a song that I was hoping to play. I already had to play it for the Old School league and had a great random run, but both Rev and preb have both already beaten my score by a pretty good amount, and I don't think I can improve by too much with the skill that I have right now, so good luck to everyone (run-on sentence ftw ). If I didn't win this round, this league did exactly what I hoped it would do for me. It got me really into GH1X and I got some FCs that I certainly didn't think I would get (plus I have more GH1X vids than anything else).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: