ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GH1 Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock it was kind of you (although a bit misguided) to even consider the notion of me beating you. I'm still amazed I got as far as I did in this league, and I'm still happy with my new Crossroads score, it'll definitely help me on the road to 13 million.

Good luck in the finals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I ended up getting the Crossroads FC after all. FUCKING AWESOME.

In other news, screw Texas Flood being the song in finals. <_< I've had enough of grinding that from GH1H.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revelus wrote:

In other news, screw Texas Flood being the song in finals. <_< I've had enough of grinding that from GH1H.

Congratulations!

You beat my son in the semis.

Best of luck in the finals!
Revelus  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bent wrote:
Revelus wrote:

Congratulations!

You beat my son in the semis.

Best of luck in the finals!

Thanks! It took a lot of time to Full Combo the song, and then get a quite decent score on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this was definitely an awesome league. It got me really into GH1X, it got me many new GH1X FCs that I didn't expect to get for a while (Godzilla, Crossroads, Spanish Castle Magic), and it also gave a great start to my youtube channel (9 of my 21 vids are GH1). I didn't expect to get anywhere near the score I did on TF, but I still new that Revelus would come out on top since I barely beat his own score, but that's more than okay because (as I've said many times in the past), I'd rather face people much better than me than get an easy win. This just made me work harder at getting those scores, which is certainly the reason why some of my scores are as high as they are and how I got some of the FCs I did.

Big congrats to you, Revelus! You definitely deserve it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny. I originally wasn't even going to do to any leagues this season, only to randomly decide that I'd sign up for GH1X. I'm glad I signed up for the league, and I'm glad I bugged as many people as I did to join the league as well, because it has turned out to be a huge success in my eyes.

Everybody got something out of it, whether it be new FCs, reFCs of some of the rougher songs, nice increases across the board, whatever. T'was a big success for me personally (a few new FCs, new-found desire to actually work on GH1X in the near future, and a top 10 score which I honestly never thought I'd ever see in GH1X o_O), but at the same time it was great to compete alongside a bunch of friends.

High fives to all involved in this leagues, especially to one Revelus, our league champion. As I'd already told you before, if anybody deserved to win the league this season, it was you!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: