ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GH3 Expert Leagues
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: S10 - GH3 Expert Leagues Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 10 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the GH3 Expert leagues. With the new interface, there will no longer be actual threads for the results.

I, elx, will be running this league.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page at 12:00 AM, 11/30/08. They will be added to this thread at a later point, so check the league interface to find them as soon as possible.

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
Score - Note Streak and %.
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

A link to picture proof is able to be inputted OPTIONALLY during the main season, and will be REQUIRED during playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be usinghttp://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 9. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.
Phenomenon  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, mostly easy songs. I'm going to have to squeeze.

Last edited by Phenomenon on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
dusanmandic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally we can do some leagues!!!

as for the songs they all ROCK!

Zomg an in AFTER Lock!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Phyrexius Zero PSN Name: dusanmandic2112 ICQ Number
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusanmandic wrote:
as for the songs they all ROCK!

Week 1 always seems to have good tunes in these leagues, but it might just be coincidence. GH1X is solid, and I remember GH2X having an awesome week 1 lineup in S9. All 4 songs this week are loads of fun to play.
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: OMG Reply with quote

Read the first post again - staff
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, looks like the first three songs will be cake, and then I'll be screwed over by FCPREMIX. Hopefully I can get really good scores on Miss Murder, Barracuda, and SOSaD to make up for it, and still get a good division ranking.

Good luck to all of you. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCPREMIX...

I will have to learn to hit Aggro and Mosh solo this week
Spagatti  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I'll 5 star Miss Murder (or maybe FC) and Same Old Song and Dance. Then hopefully I can 5 star Barracuda, but the strumming messes me up

And on F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X I'm dead

But still, good luck everyone!
SMACKEDTWICE  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!I finally had time to fc SOSaD Miss Murder and Barracuda Also I got a preety decent score on FCPREMIX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The big thing I'm curious about is how many people have signed up for GH3. It's no longer the most recent game, so it'll be interesting to see how finely the skill levels are divided.

I'm hoping for a SoSaD breakthrough - that stupid fill right before the bridge is so annoying.
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

googleimage wrote:
The big thing I'm curious about is how many people have signed up for GH3. It's no longer the most recent game, so it'll be interesting to see how finely the skill levels are divided.

I'm hoping for a SoSaD breakthrough - that stupid fill right before the bridge is so annoying.

I'd count actual submitters more than signups, but this is the largest league still, even though WT and RB2 are more recent games.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to laugh my ass off if LemonMeringue is on this league. He better get his One score now.

elx wrote:
I'd count actual submitters more than signups, but this is the largest league still, even though WT and RB2 are more recent games.
Seriously? I could sort of see this seeing that most of the people cut probably went here(Cut 3 times damnit!) but I didn't think that most peeps went here for a minute. It's pretty cool to see all the hate we see today on GH3 and it still has the largest league in SH(Even though that's probably because it sold the most out of all of the GH games correct?)

Last edited by Raikri999 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arkenspork  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Great to know Elx, thanks .
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
googleimage wrote:

this is the largest league still, even though WT and RB2 are more recent games.

Sweeeet. I guess that's not too surprising, since it's still the last "official" guitar-only game that didn't involve vomit-inducing amounts of Aerosmith.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, GH3 has a very unique timing window which many people prefer over the new timing window/hopos, or the Harmonix timing window/hopos. I happen to prefer the Harmonix window which is why I didn't sign up for this league lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 1 of 23

Jump to: