ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Guitar - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smitherzMAR  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:

Also, although you haven't broken 300k on the song yet, I'm assuming you haven't played the song for a while and that's why your score is low (you wouldn't be this far in the competition if you weren't at least somewhat good at the game ). I bet you're going to get a really good run and pull ahead of the scores I've been getting all day. Every one of my runs falls within around the same score-zone. I hope that despite your belief that you aren't as good at the song that you'll try your hardest, since I don't want to move ahead to the finals without having some sort of competition. Best of luck to you as well.

Well, I do hope to at least improve my score, but i do seriously suck at this song. I will do the best I can.

codemann8 wrote:
Nah, if I know my boy smitherz, he loves Muse, as do I...this song was one of the songs he was looking forward to play when the game first came out...it'll definitely be a challenge, that last measure is nuts, GL to both of you

Lol, codemann, you know i do love this song, and you is CRAZY!
codemann8  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, leagues, im still unlocking songs due to my broken PS3...playoffs? whatchu talking about? playoffs? u kidding me? playoffs?

...PathHero's been keeping me busy

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
Evermar  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end i wasnt able to squeeze well on this song =/

Alt strum squeezing it just really out of my league atm.

Still gave it my best shot, and this league has given me a huge boost in skill, I first tried squeezing on Today (first week league song), and now I see this game in a totally different light.

I look forward to next season!
Newest Videos:
Your Face 100% FC Expert Guitar
Sacrifice 100% Expert Guitar
Jimi 100% FC Expert Guitar

How many 1sts Fug has taken from me: 9
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evermar wrote:
Alt strum squeezing it just really out of my league atm.

I only squeeze while alt strumming.
If you just started squeezing in week 1 of this league, then you got good SO fast. It took me a few months to get really good at squeezing like you are.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 393702.

Crazy Train makes me happy for the finals because it's not too hard, and very fun to play. If I won the semifinals I will have fun squeezing this song. Good luck!

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like I finally need to FC Crazy Train. I've been playing the solo in practice mode for fun for weeks. I can FC the slider sections 9/10 times but I can only FC the ending maybe 3/10 times. :/ I'm gonna put a lot of effort into this song so look out whoever I'm going up against.

Also,
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I got 393702

I got 394302. :P
Do you think it's possible to squeeze in another 200 points on the last activation on Assassin?

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This league just got 1,000 times more awesome.

I've always gotten good runs at Crazy Train, and I was SURE that something like Hot For Teacher or Overkill would be chosen for the final song. I'm sure glad that I was wrong! My goal for this song is to FC it, but I haven't done so yet and I don't think I'm going to have enough free time to work on it that much. If only that zig-zag part of the solo weren't touch-strip hopos... *sigh*

smitherzMAR, I hope you did your best and came out well in this round. I tried my best to get a reasonable score on Assassin, and I ended up with 381,550. I know you said that you'd find it difficult to beat your old high score of the song, which you said wasn't very high, but I hope you managed to get close to or even beat my score. No matter how I tried I couldn't FC the ending, and the one run where I got a score above 380k I missed in the middle of the song. I decided to keep it because all my other chokes would end up with ~375k, which doesn't make much sense to me... Anyway, we'll find out who went on soon enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Do you think it's possible to squeeze in another 200 points on the last activation on Assassin?

Yes my friend, but it will cost you ticks. And you'll need to squeeze in 17 NPS strumming.

Also I remember our previous match being on Down N' Dirty. This time it's much more epic amirite?

Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Fug wrote:

Yes my friend, but it will cost you ticks. And you'll need to squeeze in 17 NPS strumming.

Also I remember our previous match being on Down N' Dirty. This time it's much more epic amirite?

Psh, 17 NPS squeezing wouldn't be too hard. >_> <_<
And yes, our match last season was Down N' Dirty. That was before my squeezing days though so I stand a much better chance of winning this time. (I hope )
Good luck squeezing!

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK. I just got 458146 on Crazy Train and now you tell me I didn't beat shinycow??? That sucks.

Congrats.

NickyScissors  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats ShinyCow for taking down Undead on Assasin! Not intending to offend your skills by any means, but that is quite an upset considing how dominitating Undead has been on the leaderboards. Best of luck to you in the Crazy Train finals!

Sorry Fug, I have to cheer for Shiny in the finals for a couple reasons.
-- You took down my boy Evermar in the playoffs!
-- You beat my score on LM2T

Lol, J/K Fug, great job on league this year and best of luck to you in the finals as well. I need to go back and review my path on LM2T and see if I can find another 200 points...
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I know for a fact that I submitted my score with proof for AA-2. My score was 385,558 and here is the proof: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/fludstud09/AssassinProof001.jpg Why did it not accept my score? I KNOW that I submitted it. I should be in the finals, but somebody whom I beat by 20K is.......

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
FUCK. I just got 458146 on Crazy Train and now you tell me I didn't beat shinycow??? That sucks.

Congrats.

LOL sorry undead..I was gonna tell my assassin score this morning but I ran out of time since I had to go to school..

Woohoo I made it to the AAA-1 finals!!! and good luck fug..it'll be tough to beat you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00T finals baby!

Best of luck to you jtownwhiteboy92.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
Woohoo I made it to the AAA-1 finals!!! and good luck fug..it'll be tough to beat you

Good luck to you too.

Also, NickyScissors, I'll draw my LM2T path on codemann's SP path website once he adjusts it so Macs work on the create page so you can go for the points you're missing. Just don't beat my score when you re-FC. :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: