ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Guitar - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, Rynomite1992! May the best GH player win.

*practices Crazy Train slide section solo like nuts*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:

Also, NickyScissors, I'll draw my LM2T path on codemann's SP path website once he adjusts it so Macs work on the create page so you can go for the points you're missing. Just don't beat my score when you re-FC. :P

Lol, if I do beat your score Fug, it will be only temporary... I'm a mediocre squeezer at best... Fug >>>> NickyScissors in squeezing.

I used a 2-2-2-2 path for the playoffs and it worked pretty well. I'll post my path too.
smitherzMAR  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey DS, I meant to say congrats a long time ago, but I just got off work. So congratulations! Even though I drastically improved my original score on Assassin, it was no where near yours, lol. But anyhoo, good luck in the finals, I'm pullin' for ya. Again, just wanted to say how much fun it was to play this season, got big improvements all around and had a lot of fun doing it. See you guys next season maybe.
Evermar  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going for Fug lol.

I want to be like, "I was knocked out by the winner." So then I dont look as bad :P

PS: Fug stop taking my firsts LOL

Im going to put something in my sig about how many second places I have with you being first.
Newest Videos:
Your Face 100% FC Expert Guitar
Sacrifice 100% Expert Guitar
Jimi 100% FC Expert Guitar

How many 1sts Fug has taken from me: 9
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so it's time to start realizing that I'm not going to be hitting that solo any time soon... well, not by Saturday at least. I really wish the path didn't use any SP in the solo, and I can't figure out any path to work around doing so without losing SP in the process or having a left over phrase in the end. Trial and error I guess. *sigh* I wish I had a Windows so I could use PathHero.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you too, DS. This ought to be fun considering I rarely play crazy train. As of right now, I really have no idea what my potential is for it. May the best GH player win.
FC Free Bird []
FC Psycho []
TTFAF 700K []
Fug  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think I've got the score I'm gonna stick with for this round. I'm sick of playing this song and I'm not all that great at squeezing this song TBH. Good luck shinycow!

Also,
Evermar wrote:

Im going to put something in my sig about how many second places I have with you being first.

LOL, I'm not targeting just your 1sts. You just happen to have 1st on all the songs I end up getting 1st on. :P However, I am honored to be in your sig.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Well, I think I've got the score I'm gonna stick with for this round. I'm sick of playing this song and I'm not all that great at squeezing this song TBH. Good luck shinycow!

Also,
Evermar wrote:

LOL, I'm not targeting just your 1sts. You just happen to have 1st on all the songs I end up getting 1st on. :P However, I am honored to be in your sig.

I've only worked on it for about 20 minutes so far, because it took me a while to get my score for the gh3 league, but I'll get my crazy train score today. My 360 red ringed yesterday but I borrowed my friend's so I can finish the leagues =) (what a bad time to get red ringed LOL)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE, O MY, YOUR 360 RED RINGED? Care to tell us which beastly friend of yours would give up his xbox so unselfishly??? haha just kidding man, good luck to all in the finals. However, I gotta hope shinycow puts my 360 to good use.
CaptainKirk666  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to jtownwhiteboy92? I thought I was going up against him, not fludstud09.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally got a reasonable score for Crazy Train a few minutes ago. Every run I've gotten since Wednesday has been way lower than this run, and I'm still in shock that I was able to get this score with changing the path around and not hitting most of the solo. Despite this, the score isn't that good compared to other non-FC runs' scores, so I'm not so sure about it being able to win...

Good luck, Rynomite1992! If you hit that solo, you've definitely got me beat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainKirk666 wrote:
What happened to jtownwhiteboy92? I thought I was going up against him, not fludstud09.

There was a problem. Setlist pics were not supposed to be accepted, however it does not say that in the OP. I got my score on my first try and thought I could do better, so I didn't take a pic. Then I realized I couldn't do better, so I took a setlist pic, and it should not have been accepted. But since that rule wasn't in the OP, they let me in the finals. I had a MUCH higher score than him too, so the thought it wouldn't be fair if I was kept out of the finals. But don't worry, my Crazy Train score is very beatable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fludstud09 wrote:

There was a problem. Setlist pics were not supposed to be accepted, however it does not say that in the OP. I got my score on my first try and thought I could do better, so I didn't take a pic. Then I realized I couldn't do better, so I took a setlist pic, and it should not have been accepted. But since that rule wasn't in the OP, they let me in the finals. I had a MUCH higher score than him too, so the thought it wouldn't be fair if I was kept out of the finals. But don't worry, my Crazy Train score is very beatable

I wish I would have known about it before 3 hours until the deadline. Now it might be a challenge. No offense to jtown. Best of luck to you then!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.... 200 points....

What's the closest a play-off has come to? xD

Congrats, Rynomite1992! 200 points or not, that's still winning and you deserve to win.

Congrats to everyone else who participated in the leagues and those of you who put effort into progressing. See you all in Season 11.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised no one could figure out my second activation. It's not that hard, simply activate on the first O of measure 58. SP should end exactly before the last note of the next phrase.

Again, congrats Fug.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: