ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GH3 Hard Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record, I lost to jugular by a little under 3k >_> No Internet = no worries here I guess. ROFL. I suck at My Curse.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well congrats esneky. I had major problems with that song... My first FC of the song i missed so much and should have had around 270150... however since that run turned out like crap... you deserved to win! I cant even count how many times I played it though cause I really wanted to do well but... I guess I should stick to medium good luck

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
esneky  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea my score wasn't very good, I kept choking and just took my first FC because I was sick of it.

GO GET LEMON IN MEDIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
Insignia  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galvao1090 wrote:
Hey Quakmybush, good luck there...

[I'm from AA too...]

FCPREMIX will be problematic for everyone ... I'll try to do my best...

Hey, well played in the last round. I can't do those gallops worth anything, I should've tried downstrumming them but I was already pressed for time by the time I got a reasonable score.

Good luck on FCP, I'm almost glad not to be playing it :x
Stona  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit.... I have no idea how I'm still in. I submitted 211k on Friday and then I hit 220k over the weekend (should have been 225k+ but I overlapped next to last SP phrase), but didnt think it would have been good enough either way, so I didn't submit, and I made it anyway.... FCP... boy I can't tell you how glad I am to be playing this song /sarcasm....
MattDurden  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galvao1090 wrote:
esneky wrote:
Love how only 4/8 people even submitted scores for playoffs in AAA. BA didn't even submit a score and he still won

My opponent (MattDurden) didn't submit at last round too...

lol wut

I passed because IamLegendToo didn`t submit

I just dont have a guitar yet, mt WT-tar is messed up

but since i passed i`ll try to buy one today or tomorrow

Brazil x Brazil

GL galvao
galvao1090  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insignia wrote:

Hey, well played in the last round. I can't do those gallops worth anything, I should've tried downstrumming them but I was already pressed for time by the time I got a reasonable score.

Good luck on FCP, I'm almost glad not to be playing it :x

Yeah dude... you played great too! And I don't believe that I FCed My Curse... later I tried with a better path, but everytime I got a different choke. And with psichological pressure, because I thought that if I got a FC my opponent could get one too...

Ah, good luck in A/Expert, since I saw you're in the final match...

MattDurden wrote:

Brazil x Brazil

GL galvao

Cool! A brazilian duel... =D...

Well, that's it... GL or, in portuguese, boa sorte Matt!

Vocals career stats

[58/58] Rock Band 1
[84/84] Rock Band 2
[83/83] Rock Band 3
[1/44] Green Day: Rock Band (I only played Boulevard of Broken Dreams and don't have this game)
[30/44] The Beatles: Rock Band
[45/45] Lego: Rock Band
[8/18-1] Rock Band: AC/DC Live (18-1 because Jailbreak seems to be broken on PS2)

Last edited by galvao1090 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
elmatadorsinley wrote:
i submitted my SCORE!! but my picture was not uploading AT ALLLLL. I think is my Mac. I put a comment on the proof box, i said "i couldnt upload picture there for some reason I TRIED BELIEVE ME that i was gonna send the picture through a PM or post it on the forums" but i guess they didn't care, but anyways here is the picture, i know it doesn't matter anymore, but here it is:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/matosalao/Photo33-1.jpg

at least i tried to tell you guys about my problem before the round was over. and here i am putting the proof. it doesn't work for me on the proof box on enter score. I didn't want to put the proof on the forums before round was over because of the rules and i didnt know who to send the PM with the picture. But it looks unfair to newuser123 i guess even though his score is 2k lower. but what else could i have done? i don't know. Well whatever happens i will understand. I just have pretty bad luck lol

FCPREMIX!! waooo!!! i will REfc with better score even if i dont get to play. just for fun

i really think you should take my spot. my guitars suck and i won't be able to be much competition unless i get a new one. my score was a joke for my curse but that was the only run i got in with my friend's explorer and tilting

i wish i could take that spot.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elmatadorsinley wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
elmatadorsinley wrote:
i submitted my SCORE!! but my picture was not uploading AT ALLLLL. I think is my Mac. I put a comment on the proof box, i said "i couldnt upload picture there for some reason I TRIED BELIEVE ME that i was gonna send the picture through a PM or post it on the forums" but i guess they didn't care, but anyways here is the picture, i know it doesn't matter anymore, but here it is:

at least i tried to tell you guys about my problem before the round was over. and here i am putting the proof. it doesn't work for me on the proof box on enter score. I didn't want to put the proof on the forums before round was over because of the rules and i didnt know who to send the PM with the picture. But it looks unfair to newuser123 i guess even though his score is 2k lower. but what else could i have done? i don't know. Well whatever happens i will understand. I just have pretty bad luck lol

FCPREMIX!! waooo!!! i will REfc with better score even if i dont get to play. just for fun

i really think you should take my spot. my guitars suck and i won't be able to be much competition unless i get a new one. my score was a joke for my curse but that was the only run i got in with my friend's explorer and tilting

even if it's not official i think you should compete. I have really no time to play it because of school and because of my bad guitars. I'm going to do my best but i've never even FCed this song before
esneky  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be the week i have two tests, a presentation, and a paper due. Hopefully I'll have some time Wednesday but I'm not hoping for too much on this one.
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
elmatadorsinley wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
elmatadorsinley wrote:

even if it's not official i think you should compete. I have really no time to play it because of school and because of my bad guitars. I'm going to do my best but i've never even FCed this song before

GL, i had bad luck with the picture uploading so i'm out, but well that's how it is.
MattDurden  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got this in my e-mail, regarding my WT guitar, because i bought it online

Quote:
...we will ship out your replacement within 2-3
business days.

so I don't think i`ll have time to play this round again

or maybe i`ll just post some awful score with my x-plorer...
galvao1090  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattDurden wrote:

so I don't think i`ll have time to play this round again

or maybe i`ll just post some awful score with my x-plorer...

Is your x-plorer damaged or something like that?

Vocals career stats

[58/58] Rock Band 1
[84/84] Rock Band 2
[83/83] Rock Band 3
[1/44] Green Day: Rock Band (I only played Boulevard of Broken Dreams and don't have this game)
[30/44] The Beatles: Rock Band
[45/45] Lego: Rock Band
[8/18-1] Rock Band: AC/DC Live (18-1 because Jailbreak seems to be broken on PS2)
MattDurden  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galvao1090 wrote:
Is your x-plorer damaged or something like that?

not really damaged, but i hate playing with it
the blue button is so hard to press sometimes, so i end up missing notes
the select button is way too small also, and its practically impossible to try any squeeze by tilting

but who knows, maybe i`ll get lucky and FC it anyway
Andyrew  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might as well try durden, whats the worst that can happen?
You get knocked out.
I think you should give it a go, you might surprise yourself.

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: