ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) Leagues
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: S10 - GHWT Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) Leagues Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 10 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the GH:WT Guitar/Bass Duet leagues. With the new interface, there will no longer be actual threads for the results.

I, socrstopr, will be running this league.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page at 12:00 AM, 11/30/08. They will be added to this thread at a later point, so check the league interface to find them as soon as possible.

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (9PM PST). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
Score - Note Streak and %.
Results Screen Proof.
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

A link to picture proof is able to be inputted and will be REQUIRED during the regular season AND the playoffs.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions. Score submission will go up at some point tonight, it may not be ready exactly at midnight.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 9. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty easy songs in this league...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sonicdude164 PSN Name: sonicdude164 Wii Friend Code: 2636125983192222
Sosaman66  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm assuming that only 1 member of the 2 needs to have a link to the proof picture when they submit a score?

emptyset wrote:
odu479 wrote:
wrote:
i hav no clue wat i jus did

Good to know you do things that you have no idea what they do. I hope for humanity's sake, you never work in a nuclear testing facility.
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are we supposed to do if we are playing over Nintendo WFC. All it says is the score.

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:
What are we supposed to do if we are playing over Nintendo WFC. All it says is the score.

If it's the same as on the 360 you can play online career; might mean you have to play through some gigs to unlock the songs but once you have you can select all the songs (except satch boogie interestingly) and you'll get the standard post song screen (ie showing everything).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderoo wrote:
Keithfert488 wrote:

If it's the same as on the 360 you can play online career; might mean you have to play through some gigs to unlock the songs but once you have you can select all the songs (except satch boogie interestingly) and you'll get the standard post song screen (ie showing everything).

Ok Thanks a lot.

My accomps

ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much of Online Career is already unlocked? I really don't have time to go through the entire setlist to play 2 songs a week.... Do we have to have the % and NS?
weee911  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were there enough signups in this league to have divisions? or are we all lumped together? I'm playing this one for lulz w/ a friend who likes GH but isn't super good(neither am I) or super crazy about it (like me), but so far, fun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:
How much of Online Career is already unlocked? I really don't have time to go through the entire setlist to play 2 songs a week.... Do we have to have the % and NS?

Online career basically just looks at your local band career (ie pretty much the same thing). Whatever setlists you've completed and unlocked in band career will be completed and unlocked when go into online career.

I believe NS and % is required as well as picture proof.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do both members of the team need to submit each score?

My accomps

StormJr  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to play this over Xbox Live? My teammate and I played Co-op, but we could only see the score, no % or ns.
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormJr wrote:
Is there a way to play this over Xbox Live? My teammate and I played Co-op, but we could only see the score, no % or ns.

Select career from the main menu, then go online band or something like that, invite your mate in and your set. Might have to unlock the songs though (unless one of you has already played a lot of offline band career).
J.J.  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:

You have to go to Career, online band, then send a request to your partner...if you just do it over WiFi you will only get the score. With online band, you get the whole kit and kaboodle.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:
Do both members of the team need to submit each score?

Can someone please answer my question?

My accomps

eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Keithfert...I'm gonna guess probably not. My team didn't.

Now my question...concerning proof...yes, apparently we have to play through a bunch of stuff in order to get to certain songs so that we can get that elusive screenshot.

Out of curiosity...would a video be considered acceptable proof if we don't feel like playing through all of the sets before a certain song?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: