ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Guitar/Bass Duet (Open Difficulty) Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pashumba  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eMan2718281828 wrote:
To Keithfert...I'm gonna guess probably not. My team didn't.

Now my question...concerning proof...yes, apparently we have to play through a bunch of stuff in order to get to certain songs so that we can get that elusive screenshot.

Out of curiosity...would a video be considered acceptable proof if we don't feel like playing through all of the sets before a certain song?

i think so, i'm sure they understand that not everyone has forever to play all the songs up to those in later tiers, though they would probably want as minimal of that as possible so they don't have to watch so many vids to see that the score was actually achieved

Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guessing we can post our scores on the leaderboards now right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
Muckytears  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we have to submit proof for each week ? cos i didnt last week as it says optional for now
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muckytears wrote:
do we have to submit proof for each week ? cos i didnt last week as it says optional for now

For all non-single player leagues proof is needed for each song, every week. OP has that stated as well I believe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
eMan2718281828 wrote:
To Keithfert...I'm gonna guess probably not. My team didn't.

Now my question...concerning proof...yes, apparently we have to play through a bunch of stuff in order to get to certain songs so that we can get that elusive screenshot.

Out of curiosity...would a video be considered acceptable proof if we don't feel like playing through all of the sets before a certain song?

i think so, i'm sure they understand that not everyone has forever to play all the songs up to those in later tiers, though they would probably want as minimal of that as possible so they don't have to watch so many vids to see that the score was actually achieved

I mean...just scroll to the end of the vid and see the score...I mean...streak and % would be important, I think the point would be to see the score...
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow 3rd on lazy eye by like 100 points. Just a question, especially the we hate purple line crew. When does the streak bonus get added? I'm fairly sure for myself and schnell we've never seen that 10k added on at the end. We've tried overstrumming after our last note and just letting it go and both times the score hasn't moved.... just wondering if it's an xbox glitch or something.
Miwco  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderoo wrote:
Wow 3rd on lazy eye by like 100 points. Just a question, especially the we hate purple line crew. When does the streak bonus get added? I'm fairly sure for myself and schnell we've never seen that 10k added on at the end. We've tried overstrumming after our last note and just letting it go and both times the score hasn't moved.... just wondering if it's an xbox glitch or something.

Wooow lazy eye was tight. This week was pretty fun, though massive chokes on eye of the tiger + the guitar overstrumming on its own :/.

Is there a streak bonus that affects the final score? I just thought, bigger streak = more money :P

Goals:
Stay 1st at GH:M gtr+bass [x]
Stay 1st at GH:WT gtr+bass [x]
Stay 3rd at GH3 co-op []
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm true, for some reason i've been thinking that it actually gives you points. I guess it does say like 1000 point streak which is why i always thought you got points...

Edit:

Well having done a few tests I've come to the conclusion that at least on the 360 version when playing online career the streak bonus gives you no points. However the wiki of the gh:wt event is quite clear that these bonuses actually do give points.
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderoo wrote:

The streak gets added every 50 notes as a summation of your streak. For the first 50, you get 500. Then, for the one you get after 100 note streak you get 1000, et cetera.

Current # of FC's: 71

My accomps

Z1mb0bw4y  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, serious question.

Keith and I are having serious problems connecting using Career mode. However, we can connect using quickplay perfectly every time. My question is this, would you accept our scores and proof in the form of a video of the quickplay? My only convern is that using this method we will have no note-streak visible, but if we both FC on vid we can "find" our note-streak by looking at known FCs, since the guitar and bass parts are the same.

I know this is very inconveniencing, but I really really don't want to have to drop out of the league because of internet connectivity issues. If you're able to help, let me know.

Thanks in advance =D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

Keith and I are having serious problems connecting using Career mode. However, we can connect using quickplay perfectly every time. My question is this, would you accept our scores and proof in the form of a video of the quickplay? My only convern is that using this method we will have no note-streak visible, but if we both FC on vid we can "find" our note-streak by looking at known FCs, since the guitar and bass parts are the same.

I know this is very inconveniencing, but I really really don't want to have to drop out of the league because of internet connectivity issues. If you're able to help, let me know.

Thanks in advance =D

pashumba and I were having trouble connecting when he was sending the invite, but when I send it, we connect correctly 9/10 times...have you guys tried mixing up who sends or receives the invites?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J.J. wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

Thanks in advance =D

pashumba and I were having trouble connecting when he was sending the invite, but when I send it, we connect correctly 9/10 times...have you guys tried mixing up who sends or receives the invites?

We have and it didn't work.

We might just have to drop out.

My accomps

pashumba  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keithfert488 wrote:
J.J. wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

Thanks in advance =D

nooooo you guys are the ones i most wanted to beat in this league... what purpose is there to life anymore??

J.J.  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pashumba wrote:
Keithfert488 wrote:
J.J. wrote:
Z1mb0bw4y wrote:

Thanks in advance =D

nooooo you guys are the ones i most wanted to beat in this league... what purpose is there to life anymore??

Don't /suicide on me now, I need you.

But yeah...don't drop out. I wanna be able to tell my children that I beat the great We Hate Purple Notes.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Fantahstik Wii Friend Code: 226277035879
Keithfert488  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but we have to.

My accomps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: