ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - "Old School" All GH Games - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, fuck The Light That Blinds. Fuck it to hell. So many misses in intro b. It made no sense at all. My best run was a -1 run where I missed in verse 2a. I don't care what songs are next, I'm just glad I don't have to play that anymore.

Anyway, Whitt, you should make your brother pay you back for breaking your game. Hell, I'm the younger brother in my family, and I haven't broken anything of my brother's since I broke an action figure of his when I was three. I knew then and know now not too.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores for this week are absolute shit. :/ I only did one run for In Love because I'd have to kill myself if I were to listen to it again and my SG's whammy bar isn't working too well for some reason. Ugh...

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, Higher Ground is hard as shit to squeeze but I guess it's the same for most people since it was fairly high ranked despite miss a bunch of squeezes. In Love I improved on and that's all I was really going for on that song. Balls to the Wall, those two tough chord squeezes I was soooo close on almost everytime, but I just couldn't hit them so I just used the big squeeze path and got a decent score. TLTB, missed in the intro and verses a couple times and FCed everything after the verses (overrated solo is really overrated). I definitely think I could FC that eventually though. I did much better on my GH1 league songs though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after a long talk (argument) with my parents, they said that my brother does NOT have to pay for a new GH:80's game. And my brother, being the little jerk he is won't be kind enough to buy one for me, even if I spent a ton of money on him for Christmas.

Anyways, long story short, I won't be getting a GH80's disc for a while, and I have no choice but to drop out of the playoffs. Good luck guys!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Well guys... I'm going to have to drop out. Last night, my brother and his friends went downstairs and went through my games. I went down and found my GH:80's disc shattered in pieces. It doesn't really help that I don't have a BTTW score yet, and there is no way I can get another disc in a day.

Well, so much for staying at 3rd place. Good luck guys.

Sorry to hear that. My son destroyed a couple of my games last year. I confiscated his Christmas gift cards he got from relatives to pay to replace them. He hasn't repeated that mistake.
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Well, after a long talk (argument) with my parents, they said that my brother does NOT have to pay for a new GH:80's game. And my brother, being the little jerk he is won't be kind enough to buy one for me, even if I spent a ton of money on him for Christmas.

Anyways, long story short, I won't be getting a GH80's disc for a while, and I have no choice but to drop out of the playoffs. Good luck guys!

You don't have to drop out just yet. You could still play until you get to an 80s song. And you could have gotten your hands on a copy of 80s by then.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthamo wrote:
Whitt333 wrote:

You don't have to drop out just yet. You could still play until you get to an 80s song. And you could have gotten your hands on a copy of 80s by then.

Too late. Would someone mind posting the standings once the playoffs start? I want to keep updated with them, but the league isn't going to show up on my league page anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised to see my #17 spot in the playoffs, but hell: I'll take it. I just don't get how people can whammy the single long chords in Story Of My Love and get the full star power for optimal score. I can only hit the first one once in a while and then my arm falls off!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
blackhawk12  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point in me even trying... I mean, come on, FUG!!!

Not a chance in the world I could win, unless..... plzdontsubmitscorefugkthxbai

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
TheAthleticsCap  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackhawk12 wrote:

Yeah, I feel the same way. Facing Brock. On My Curse.

I hate (playing) that song.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: TheAthleticsCap
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAthleticsCap wrote:
blackhawk12 wrote:

Yeah, I feel the same way. Facing Brock. On My Curse.

I hate (playing) that song.

Well if it's any consilation, I don't really like playing My Curse either. Too much strumming for my liking, but I've been playing a lot GH1 lately so hopefully my strumming ability has improved.

And I know what it's like to have to face people during playoff that you rather wouldn't. psxfreak has knocked me out of the playoffs three of the past five seasons, and I'm facing him again this season for GH1X on a song I'm absoltely horrible at .

Oh well, good luck to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, I've been meaning to re-fc My Curse for a while now... stealthamo, you're goin' down!!!!

I wonder if I could've made it in gh1 leagues, since i was an alternate and didn't have time to include photo proof... oh well, my first leagues were fun!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Fug  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stupid 2nd to last activation in My Curse keeps ruining my score! :/ I think I'm just gonna stick with the score I've got now though because I'm sick of playing it. GL blackhawk12!

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
TheAthleticsCap  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:

Well if it's any consolation, I don't really like playing My Curse either. Too much strumming for my liking, but I've been playing a lot GH1 lately so hopefully my strumming ability has improved.

And I know what it's like to have to face people during playoff that you rather wouldn't. psxfreak has knocked me out of the playoffs three of the past five seasons, and I'm facing him again this season for GH1X on a song I'm absolutely horrible at .

Oh well, good luck to you.

I guess that you're right, no matter where you are skillwise there will always be somebody better than you. And that's what leagues are for, right?

And, to possibly tangentially open the discussion, I found that I did a lot better when pretending to sightread the song... does this happen to anyone else?
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: TheAthleticsCap

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I pretended to sightread the song, I would probably screw up an FC 24 notes in.lol.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: