ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - "Old School" All GH Games - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF I swear we already played Electric Eye in an earlier round. Oh well, maybe I will finally FC it.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
WTF I swear we already played Electric Eye in an earlier round. Oh well, maybe I will finally FC it.

we did

of course, if i did manage to beat stealthamo, I'll be against Brock (presumably)... and I'm pretty sure he'll fc EE, he got the solo before...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got lucky with the second to last activation on My Curse, which was how I won. However, I think my luck has run out. Not only am I facing Brock, but I'm swamped this week with my exams at the end of the week. I'll try to get in a good score, but I don't like my chances one bit.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool that I got the highest score for My Curse, but considering I FCed it 6 times I would hope that it was decent (I activated too late on the second to last activation the first five times <_<).

The chances of me FCing EE are not good (less than 5% I'd say). My hands vid of the solo for EE was actually the only time I got it. I'm most likely going to miss in solo a (all the chords before it kind of cramp up my hands that I suck at HOPOs). I'm just going to try and FC everything under sp and maybe even FC everything outside of solo a if I'm lucky. But an FC is not likely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psh, Brock, so modest...

nice job stealthamo, that second to last activation killed me, I missed almost 2000 points from that, lol... good luck to everyone! (but I'll root for stealthamo, since he beat me)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem. My PS2 for some reason isn't reading my 80s disc as a PS2 disc. When I put in 80s, a message comes up saying "Please insert a playstation or playstation2 format disc." I haven't done anything to the disc or the PS2, it just decided all of a sudden that it doesn't wanna play GH80s. Does anyone know how I could fix this or am I screwed?

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
CPURules  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electric eye & i'm against the #1 seed.
ah well. good luck to everyone

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a good run, could've done better with a little more practice. I may still may go after the FC anyway if I'm eliminated. The good news about Electric Eye is that I FCed Solo E.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
CPURules  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Submitting my score right now.
I'm sure I'm not making it to the next round, but good luck everyone!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after polishing my 80s disc for 5 minutes straight, I finally got it working again! I popped it in and did one run of EE and decided to keep the score. The score isn't that bad, but only 2 words can describe the run overall. EPIC. FAIL. I'll give details after this round is over...

Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had basically the exact same run 5 times in a row, so I decided to call it quits (more information in a couple hours). I didn't really have a whole lot of time to play this round with classes starting and getting a ton of reading and other homework to do, plus I spent much more time on my GH1X song since I decided from the beginning of the season that that would be my main league. Let's just hope it my score is enough .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY GEMINI?!?!?!??!?!?! That fucking "X" is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!
I'm actually hoping that I lost this round. lol

Also, the reason why my EE run is epic fail is because I missed the 2nd to last chord in the chorus before the solo and proceeded to FC solo a, c, d, and e. I missed the green sustain at the very end of solo b (wtf) and I missed the last 4 notes of solo f (WTF). That run should've been an FC considering the fact that I've NEVER missed in the chorus or solo f and I miss in solo b maybe 1/50 runs. OMG I'm soooo pissed right now...

CPURules  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:

Also, the reason why my EE run is epic fail is because I missed the 2nd to last chord in the chorus before the solo and proceeded to FC solo a, c, d, and e. I missed the green sustain at the very end of solo b (wtf) and I missed the last 4 notes of solo f (WTF). That run should've been an FC considering the fact that I've NEVER missed in the chorus or solo f and I miss in solo b maybe 1/50 runs. OMG I'm soooo pissed right now...

LOLOL the X. bahaha.

chances are you won the round. i bombed the first half of solo a, bombed first half of e, missed in the thing after the RBRORBRORB(etc) thing and then that was it.

we'll seeee.

Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, five runs in a row of me only missing in solos a and d. SOLO D IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE WHY CAN I NEVER HIT IT!? I barely hit it 1/15 tries. I never did end up FCing solo a in a real run, but I FC it almost half the time in practice. And, for whatever reason, solo e is cake. I hit it at least 80% of the time. Don't really know why I find it solo easy, but I tap so many sections of songs tapping comes kind of naturally for me.

Fug wrote:

Let me just say that I'm glad I stopped working on Gemini a while back when I was really close but kept choking when I did. I remember Hellashes saying a long time ago that he plays the X in Gemini like this...

It looks like this

Play it like this...

Play it entirely in second position, use the Y and G HOPOs. By just looking at the fingering, it looks like you might not be able to HOPO the Y since you're hitting the G at the same time, but I've never had any trouble with that. If you do just try to slide your ring finger to Y a little finger than your index to G and see if that works. Just start on slowest and work your way up.

Nothing like helping out the competition for the finals (assuming I'm moving on to the finals that is ).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:
chances are you won the round. i bombed the first half of solo a, bombed first half of e, missed in the thing after the RBRORBRORB(etc) thing and then that was it.

we'll seeee.

If you only missed in those spots, then it's VERY possible that you won. My whammy bar is almost officially dead (RIP) so I didn't have the best SP.

Also, thanks for the "X" tip brock. I'll be sure to use it if I beat CPU.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: