ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - "Old School" All GH Games - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CPURules  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ew @ dead whammy, that sucks. |:
like i've said before, good luck. i'm usually not following results this soon after the week's over, anyone have any idea when it gets posted?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brock, I'm fairly sure you won. My best run was -15. If I'm right, my percentages were 69% in A, 93% in D, and 88% in E (I'm not the best with the transition).

Anyway, since I'm likely out, good luck to Brock and whomever else is in the finals. I'm somewhat glad, because I like playing Gemini, but I hate playing it in a serious run.

Also Brock, if it helps, I never FCed D in practice or a real run. I always kept messing up the ending of the part, probably because I was more focused in FCing the end part so I could have a good streak going into E.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
CPURules  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh MANN.
lost by 650 points on the dot. xDDD

good job to fug and brock, and good luck for finals!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
stealthamo  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm glad I didn't play Fug. I would've lost by 26 points. That would've sucked.

I also went through Gemini a couple of times, even though I'm not in the finals. I remembered why I hated it.
STFU, IBIATCL, AYGGMW ZWDC(C), YGSY aside, prove the TOAHIAPH/EIFL model is still GHWT-RB2 AOK for NSFT/HMX IMHO IHMFLY LTMDTT POTUS HIV IDK my BFF jill
BRB AFK
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: stealthamo Wii Friend Code: 356602567334
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd like to give Brock an early congratulations on winning because there is NO WAY that I won. I just couldn't FC the song. I FC'd past the X once but choked on the 2nd O O YO part at the end. >___>
At least I have the highest non-FC score now. :P

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Well, I'd like to give Brock an early congratulations on winning because there is NO WAY that I won. I just couldn't FC the song. I FC'd past the X once but choked on the 2nd O O YO part at the end. >___>
At least I have the highest non-FC score now. :P

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I had four runs that would've been the highest non FC score, and each time I missed the last RB and G of the bridge. I finally hit it, and only choked twice after the bridge . I finally hit it though (on vid too, see sig, as usual ). It's been pretty close between the two of us this whole season, with you coming out on top more times than I have (especially on the harder songs), but the competition was definitely the reason my scores increased like they did. Thanks for the great season!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: