ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New DLC - The Eagles, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corkscrewblow  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baseballkid7 wrote:
corkscrewblow wrote:
MORE EASY SONGS. JUST WHAT WE NEED. holy fail @ NS on GH:WT.

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj

You just made yourself look like an idiot. Dragonforce/Virtuoso pack not enough for you??

i didn't know DragonForce was on WT. thanks for the info. also i made myself look like an idiot for stating an opinion (that some people would agree with)? gg GH fanboys. defend your game like it's your job.
Archang3L  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome - I will definitely be picking up the Eagles pack. Not sure about the other ones - but I might as well, I don't mind Smashing Pumpkins or Nirvana and I'll have some money to blow after Christmas.

"You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Archang3L666
KCgoalie17  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy frik !!! Nirvana, The Eagles plus the Smashing Pumpkins track that was talked about in what October ? But wateve freakin awesome songs . Havent heard most of them but if they're from these 3 bands they are freakin awesome then.

straty  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't stopped screaming for joy after an hour because i am so excited for Nirvana dlc.

Im glad they didn't throw their biggest hits in there too, even though more Nirvana is always appreciated .

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: straty1899
dps2002  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: New DLC - The Eagles, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins Reply with quote

PaulRobinson wrote:
After delivering the timeless rock ballad "Hotel California" to the on-disc set list of Guitar Hero World Tour, The Eagles will thrill the Guitar Hero audience once again on December 18th with three chart topping hits. From the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductees' seventh studio album and first in 28 years, Long Road Out of Eden, "Frail Grasp on the Big Picture" is joined by two classic tracks that climbed to the top of the Billboard's Hot 100, "One of These Nights" and "Life in the Fast Lane."

Seriously? Life in the Fast Lane in a Guitar Hero game?

My God, that wins on a massive level.

When I first heard that the Eagles would be in WT, I personally wanted their song to be either Hotel California or Life in the Fast Lane. Now I can have both?!

Now I truly cannot wait for December 25.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:
baseballkid7 wrote:
corkscrewblow wrote:

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj

You just made yourself look like an idiot. Dragonforce/Virtuoso pack not enough for you??

i didn't know DragonForce was on WT. thanks for the info. also i made myself look like an idiot for stating an opinion (that some people would agree with)? gg GH fanboys. defend your game like it's your job.
Okay, seeing that you've made a huge impression on this thread and you don't want to stop, I'm going to stop you here.

Long Rant: You keep assuming we all love Guitar Hero and hate Rock Band with a vengence. I can tell you something kido. I love both Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Especially their DLC. Now, if there's easy DLC and I like to hear it(Stares at most of Foo Fighters Guitar Songs, and some of most of Nirvana[Seeing I should actually make sense here]) I'll buy it because I like it. You don't need to come storming in here with OMG THAT'S EASY DLC HAHAHA YOU GHYS SUCK. Because there's always that ghy who can't FC a damn song in the game and it sickens me that people only care about FCing a song. Like Iamchris4life said. He liked TTFAF, he played it because he liked it, he went for the FC BECAUSE HE LIKED IT. See a pattern? >_> Also, I'd keep opinions that people are fanboys to yourself. There's already a topic on that. If we were fanboys, we'd all be rockered by now hmmm?
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on the first page, in a joking manner, wrote:
zomg where's the metal *rage rage rage*

corkscrewblow wrote:
zomg where's the metal *rage rage rage*

>_>

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
BigKing  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I really give a shit, but aren't all of you fanboys touting NS's superiority in difficult songs naming DLC/On-disc songs from GH3?

I don't play for difficulty alone, but the downloads that have been available since launch of RB2 are much more difficult than anything NS has put out as DLC since the launch of GH4 and, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the actual game you are fucking playing and sticking up for by invoking Dragonforce, thereby making your argument moot?

I will say that those NS fanboys who are slitting their wrists over the lack of the metal and hand-cramp charts are easily dismissing the Metallica because it was originally released for GH3 but it still counts as DLC for GH4 so quit your crying.

When looking at the DLC released so far for GH4 other than Metallica, what's the ratio of Mettalica DLC songs to overall DLC songs.

I bet it's pretty fucking close so ask your mothers to help remove the sand from your vaginas.

As for the DLC, new Eagles is the suck but a necessary evil to get their good songs. Still, Life in the Fast Lane is the only one i want.

Nirvana is bleh for me but will seel the best out of this pack.

Pumpkins is the best release out of all this even though I loathe 1979; however, Everlasting Glaze will rock your cock off. If you lack a cock, this song rocks so hard that it will rock a cock on you only to immediately proceed to rock it right back off.
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pumped for playing Jimi, it sounds very good. Listening to more Slightly Stoopid now. I love it when these games introduce me to new music

And the Eagles....

'Course this comes at the price of Nirvana fans whining that I don't have their band's dlc so we can't play their song that the LUV SO MUCH, but meh. notanirvanafanotanirvanafanotanirvanafan

Very nice song choices overall.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
22BUTCH  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes, can't wait for free Reggae track pack. Slightly Stoopid FTW!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles are one of my favorite bands ever. I think Life in the Fast Lane will be amazing on guitar but I would have chosen other songs for the other two. Oh well, if it's The Eagles, it's awesome!

Oh and Nirvana is pretty awesome too. I hadn't heard any of their songs in this pack previously and they all sound fun.
elmarko  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisBlak wrote:
I never thought they would put slightly stoopid or expendables on ghwt. This is awesome news but they should have put closer to the sun on here, epic acoustic song.

I would sell my soul for The Longest Barrel Ride in its entirety. That album is incredible.

Also, closer to the sun would break fingers.
C0NTR0L  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!!! Free REGGAE Pack? What have we done to you (Neversoft) that you give us so good free DLC???
BooMan555  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
corkscrewblow wrote:
baseballkid7 wrote:
corkscrewblow wrote:

You don't need to come storming in here with OMG THAT'S EASY DLC HAHAHA YOU GHYS SUCK. Because there's always that ghy who can't FC a damn song in the game and it sickens me that people only care about FCing a song.

Yes he does. It is a good thing to supply songs that are slower and fun, you know classics, but if that is all you supply it gets old and boring. They need to give some challenging songs as well to keep people like me interested. I know that not everyone likes challenging songs and most play the game for relaxing fun with their favorite songs, but my favorite songs don't all happen to be mainstream classics. The way I see it is they should just shift the ratio. Like for every 3-5 easy releases there should be 1 challenging release to keep all interested.

Also, TDWDTG is in GH3 as with the other boss battles, Dragonforce, Guitar Virtuoso, etc people are mentioning. I am talking about GH:WT and RB2, and if the GH3 DLC worked with Wt it would be a valid point. I think RB does a great job of evening out the releases. A few weeks of easy songs then BAM Constant Motion. Then a few more easy releases and BAM Yngwie Malmsteen. It satisfies all my interest.

The whole month except for the free tracks which are win are easy mainstream classics which I enjoy but if next month they release some challenging songs it would be a perfect addition to the game and it will be more balanced. That's all. Neversoft hasn't failed yet, they have simply chosen the mainstream classics first to catch the wide demographic to buy and still have the chance to release harder tracks. I'll give it until February '09 releases before I start getting sincerely upset.

Stryper's Myspace Here

Can't wait, because the Dragonforce album wasn't good at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: KeenanC
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the reggae pack: Jimi sounds the most challenging. Your face will be nice because it is pleasing to listen to. Sacrifice, on the other hand. has an EPIC solo. Not necessarily incredibly difficult, but aesthetically amazing. (<--- big word sentence)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_MSVALPhro

^ solo starts at about 3:03

Overall, damn good choice for free pack =D
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vampyromaniacal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: