Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magnajohn  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
xbillax wrote:
elx wrote:
KrazyKnux wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I'm already starting to get my customs CustomHero-ready already. Maybe I'll even try out for a position once everything gets rolling.

Are you guys still going to post videos of the customs? I really liked the format of how you guys did that (one youtube channel, autoplay, all difficulties, etc...)

Yes, we will still be doing videos for all releases.

Wow, that's gonna be a lot of videos after a while, but I guess it's totally worth it

Once things are rolling, the way we are going to work it is to schedule either biweekly or monthly chart releases. I'll be making one iso at the end of those periods and pretty much spend an afternoon recording and uploading videos.

Well why don't you just have someone with the PC version of GH3 make the videos so you don't need to waste DVDs and then you can put up the videos as soon as the chart is approved? Unless there's no autoplay in it?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: CommanderCrAzY Wii Friend Code: 274992580737
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnajohn wrote:
Unless there's no autoplay in it?
There is. Sounds like a good idea to me.
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't get to see the animations that some people put into charts. I know for a fact that acra and Chil put a lot of time into the band animations as well as the light show. In any case, GH2>GH3.

>_>
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
xbillax  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

microgamer2vs2 wrote:
You don't get to see the animations that some people put into charts. I know for a fact that acra and Chil put a lot of time into the band animations as well as the light show. In any case, GH2>GH3.

>_>

Yeah I agree. GH2 = ultimate Guitar Hero engine (no wait, 80's because of no hopo bug )
GH5 00/85 - GHVH 00/47 - GHWoR 00/93 - GHL 00/42
KrazyKnux  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

microgamer2vs2 wrote:

>_>

^^^This. Another reason I liked their format for posting videos was because it was on the GH2 engine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnajohn wrote:
elx wrote:
xbillax wrote:
elx wrote:
KrazyKnux wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I'm already starting to get my customs CustomHero-ready already. Maybe I'll even try out for a position once everything gets rolling.

Are you guys still going to post videos of the customs? I really liked the format of how you guys did that (one youtube channel, autoplay, all difficulties, etc...)

Yes, we will still be doing videos for all releases.

Wow, that's gonna be a lot of videos after a while, but I guess it's totally worth it

Once things are rolling, the way we are going to work it is to schedule either biweekly or monthly chart releases. I'll be making one iso at the end of those periods and pretty much spend an afternoon recording and uploading videos.

Well why don't you just have someone with the PC version of GH3 make the videos so you don't need to waste DVDs and then you can put up the videos as soon as the chart is approved? Unless there's no autoplay in it?

Preference towards GH2 engine for videos, and I don't waste dvds but thats as far as I can discuss that.
dusanmandic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey elx did you get my chart... because i haven't gotten a response as of saturday....

sorry if its just that your really busy...... i was just wondering why it was taking a while to get a response...

Zomg an in AFTER Lock!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Phyrexius Zero PSN Name: dusanmandic2112 ICQ Number
elx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusanmandic wrote:
hey elx did you get my chart... because i haven't gotten a response as of saturday....

sorry if its just that your really busy...... i was just wondering why it was taking a while to get a response...

Yes, I got your chart. Was getting ready for a christmas party saturday, was out of town sunday, and I'm preparing for and taking my last final today. I intend to look at your charting test, and the other 2 that I got over the weekend, tomorrow.
dusanmandic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
dusanmandic wrote:

Yes, I got your chart. Was getting ready for a christmas party saturday, was out of town sunday, and I'm preparing for and taking my last final today. I intend to look at your charting test, and the other 2 that I got over the weekend, tomorrow.

Ok sorry to bother you...

I was just wondering...

But thanks for the update!

Zomg an in AFTER Lock!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Phyrexius Zero PSN Name: dusanmandic2112 ICQ Number
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much have my chart done, just have SP and Face-off to go (face-off is still a requirement, right?).
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Guitarheroshero  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
I pretty much have my chart done, just have SP and Face-off to go (face-off is still a requirement, right?).

Well if they have changed there standards, then no its not, from what i believe. But i could be wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll volunteer my time to helping out with Customhero, I'm glad it's back on track.

I think I'll send ya'll one of my favorite charts, but I need to add E/M/H, so I'll get it to you as soon as I can.
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
A couple of the songs already featured on CH.net have face-off sections so that both players are playing the whole time, so you can just hold the 6 and 7 key then press the home key and then repeat that for all difficulties and you should be good to go.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
machchunk  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

microgamer2vs2 wrote:
machchunk wrote:
A couple of the songs already featured on CH.net have face-off sections so that both players are playing the whole time, so you can just hold the 6 and 7 key then press the home key and then repeat that for all difficulties and you should be good to go.

Hmm, I already sent it, so I don't know if I can edit it again.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
xSergeantMINORx  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
microgamer2vs2 wrote:
machchunk wrote:

Hmm, I already sent it, so I don't know if I can edit it again.

Face-off is no longer a requirement. It was when CH was first put up, but was removed. elx told me why and I think I remember, but I won't say anything at the risk that I'm wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: