Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
JG's Thread: Holy Wars FC #85/611
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Johnny getting a new FC? Ha, yeah right!

Actually it's true! I played some WoR today, and got this song

As for what's next? Probably not much. Calling is hard, CMTB is the worst chart ever, and i'm not sure about Nemesis.
Nemesis is the most likely of all, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage it.
I also got top 5 on Gh5 medium, and might try doing more games on medium later

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call Me the Breeze is so not the worst chart ever.

That probably goes to Deadfall or Speeding.

But congrats and welcome back Johnny! Glad someone is still playing this game.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
BlakePlaysGH  

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Ravenous is a bitch song. The purple notes make the chimneys alot worse.

Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Words]
Never looking back
We FC more than we need
[Words]

Félicitations on this FC nice sir. =-]

JohnnyGrey wrote:
CMTB

My day just turned to shit.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenous is a pretty beastly FC, not gonna lie. Awesome job sir!

Also I'm probably one of the few that'll bother saying anything in here that's even remotely interested in your medium progress. I certainly look forward to seeing how else you go on other games on medium
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot! new FCs are always nice, especially since they're so few and far between these days. Ravenous is a very nice FC btw, definitely one of the hardest ones I have in that game. I think you could definitely get CMTB and Calling, especially since you think you can get Nemesis pretty easily. Jeez, you might just catch up to me in a game! :o
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Call Me the Breeze is so not the worst chart ever.

That probably goes to Deadfall or Speeding.

But congrats and welcome back Johnny! Glad someone is still playing this game.

They're all rather lousy, but Deadfall was easier and Speeding is beyond me anyways, so CMTB is the only one in the "should FC but don't want to" category. But yeah, the chord changes and swing rhythm 60% through the song just kill me.

BlakePlaysGH wrote:
Awesome. Ravenous is a bitch song. The purple notes make the chimneys alot worse.

Yup, agreed. The first leading up to the chimneys through me off as well.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
[Words]
Never looking back
We FC more than we need
[Words]

Félicitations on this FC nice sir. =-]

JohnnyGrey wrote:
CMTB

My day just turned to shit.

I had to look up those lyrics xD. And Thanks!
Also, I'm glad that you agree with me on CMTB :P.

psxfreak101 wrote:
Ravenous is a pretty beastly FC, not gonna lie. Awesome job sir!

Also I'm probably one of the few that'll bother saying anything in here that's even remotely interested in your medium progress. I certainly look forward to seeing how else you go on other games on medium

Thank you! I forgot about the rest of the song pretty much, and while it's nothing huge, it's certainly nothing to sneeze at.

And, ha. Glad someone else enjoys my "taking a break from expert" shenanigans. I've started work on GH3 medium, and I'm enjoying it so far. Compared to GH5 there are some nice changes. Aka - Lack of slider squeezes, whammying/holding ticks on consecutive sustains is no longer impossible, and I can find the right path MUCH more easily. The only thing I enjoyed more about squeezing GH5 was how even when you've activate SP, there's a colour difference between more than half a bar, and less than half a bar of SP. So sometimes you could use that as an indication for if you'd hit the squeeze later.

EDIT: Just remembered an even better part of GH5 squeezing: Actually being able to pause during songs and not screw up =P
alexhaz64 wrote:
woot! new FCs are always nice, especially since they're so few and far between these days. Ravenous is a very nice FC btw, definitely one of the hardest ones I have in that game. I think you could definitely get CMTB and Calling, especially since you think you can get Nemesis pretty easily. Jeez, you might just catch up to me in a game! :o

Thanks . CMTB and Calling are probably "easier", they will just be much more annoying in the sense of missing anywhere, versus just missing in strumming/solo.
Also, I did practice SFTSG a bit, and it's still crazy. I can kind of see me BSing it, but it doesn't seem too likely, so you're probably safe for a while.
Maybe I'll just go for something crazy like Burn or something.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends, and welcome to another exciting episode of "FCs that Johnny should have gotten 3+ years ago!"

6-13: Remembered I didn't have this. Tried the solo a few times, and got the FC within 4 tries or so. Overdue for sure, and not much compared to some of my others, but still a nice FC.

I'll probably see if I can snag RaBl and EE quickly, and then who knows.

Thank you for joining us, and we hope to see you again soon! (However, this show is going to run out of episodes soon enough :P)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psh, this show ain't ending any time soon! Seriously, keep up the good work, how many FCs do you have at this point? You must be getting close to 600, right? Any special plans for that one? Also, have you tried out the ps2 much at all? I hear GH1 and 80s calling you...
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually was fooling around with my PS2 the other day. GH80s seems to work, so that's a possibility. GH1 however, does not work so well. Perhaps I just need a new copy, but it barely reads, and when it does, I can play one song and one song only. Restarting seems possible, but some of the songs are off limits (pretty sure Crossroads is on that list.)

600? That would be a terrific goal, since I don't know how much plans I have for serious play once school starts up again. But even my "To-FC list", which has a few lucky ones, is only 33 songs, which would bring me to 598 (lol).
So yeah 600 is probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

However, I did make another spreadsheet featuring songs that I'm over 20k away from first that I haven't FCed, as well as songs that I'm OVER 9000 away from first that I have FCed. This may hurt to hear, especially for you, but there are 150+ songs that I've FCed that are OVER 9000 from first place.

So yeah, maybe a better summer goal would just be to bring my total score up a tad; Say, 225 mil? (I'm at 221 mil now)

Oh and by the way, song 600 pretty much has to be The Way it Ends.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming and such
http://www.twitch.tv/johnnygrey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HYPE AND SUCH!!

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Band Hero Full Game FC
Don't get too excited now folks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Bump for Band Hero Full Game FC
Don't get too excited now folks.

TOO LATE!!! THE HYPE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION!!! THE GREAT JOHNNYGREY HAS RETURNED JUST AS THE PROPHECIES HAVE FORETOLD, AND WE ALL-

heh, seriously though good to see you 'round these parts. I know you've been dabbling here and there so it's great to see you got something noteworthy. BH FGFC is satisfying even if it's not the most difficult thing :p (you're probably ahead of me in that game now considering I gave up on my goal to get first overall quite some time ago XD) Anyway good luck with whatever you do next, we should talk more, you should stream sometime, go get GHL, hope real life is well... yada yada ;)

<3

Oh PS my gf somehow linked me your FC vid before I ever knew about it... I'm ashamed of my stalking skills :p
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

heh, seriously though good to see you 'round these parts. I know you've been dabbling here and there so it's great to see you got something noteworthy. BH FGFC is satisfying even if it's not the most difficult thing :p (you're probably ahead of me in that game now considering I gave up on my goal to get first overall quite some time ago XD)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a whole 170k ahead of you /flex, which I wish I could be even close to that with you in any regular GH game. (I'm well aware that you still have a decent amount of songs with sightread scores. )

Quote:
Anyway good luck with whatever you do next, we should talk more, you should stream sometime, go get GHL, hope real life is well... yada yada ;)

<3

I did get like 400k+ in GH5 in reduxes, so I might go back and do more in that. Otherwise, I might do something silly like go through Lego Rock Band, and then maybe go through the GH games and reevaluate possible FCs I could get. I know there's lots in GHWT and GHM still, but GHM is just so hard .
I see that GHL is going down in price, so it could be fun to get, but we'll see. I imagine getting the Wii U version would be the best, since I'd actually be able to connect to the internet, which apparently is 90% of the game.
Real life is going pretty well. Hoping to find a better job soon and start making moola and getting things under control and all of that.
I hope things are going well with you too.

Quote:
Oh PS my gf somehow linked me your FC vid before I ever knew about it... I'm ashamed of my stalking skills :p

lol
I'm glad I still have one fan out there to watch my videos :P
For a while, I hadn't logged into my Youtube, so I got behind with people's stuff too. I know you've been tearing things up in GHL, so maybe if/when I get it I'd be able to better appreciate your videos.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 57 of 69

Jump to: